[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, please recommend me some nice war or scary movies to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Hello, please recommend me some nice war or scary movies to watch please! My favorites in those genres are Saving private Ryan (the action, not propaganda) and scary movies like Shutter for example. I have seen a lot of movies but i hope you guys can give me something i haven't seen yet. Here is a cat for your effort.
>>
File: 1451436420246.gif (2 MB, 230x357) Image search: [Google]
1451436420246.gif
2 MB, 230x357
Explain the propaganda in Saving private Ryan?
If you a just young as hell and fell for others opinions,that's cool.
There is a submarine movie called BELOW. Not really what you are looking for(also you may have to torrent it).
Dr. Strangelove. Black an white. Odd movie.
DO NOT ASK ABOUT Dr. Strangelove go into it with zero notions. Some call it a comedy,I never saw it from that angle.
Will definitely have to torrent Dr. Strangelove.
>>
>>68191157
k-19: the widowmaker
>>
that's a nice cat
>>
File: 1431384491971.jpg (59 KB, 700x454) Image search: [Google]
1431384491971.jpg
59 KB, 700x454
Only if post moar kot.
>>
File: wildcat.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wildcat.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>>68191663
>>
>>68191522
Well for starters it's presented as wayyy too massive of a clash, in reality there were barely any germans there. Too dramatic with certain deaths, like the jew getting stabbed, and the german shown as a psycho. Americans only entered at the end of the war so they could pillage Europe again and remain relevant there. The war was already over and they had so few casualties compared to continental Europe. It was a cruise for them, not the horrible meatgrinder the movie portrays.Also like every american war movie the germans are 100% retards, single american mows down huge amount of them, just running around like idiots, even tanks can't kill american soldiers.
>>
>>68191630
watched
>>68191522
forgot to mention i watched dr. strangelove already, below seems like it might be interesting though
>>
>>68191657
>>68191157
They're called Bombays. Op's looks just like mine, it's almost uncanny.
>>
>>68191157
Fury had some brutal action.

Bone Tomahawk has an intense scalping scene, however it's not scene-to-scene action.
>>
>>68192219
I will check out bone tomahawk, seems it could be nice.

I hated Fury though, ridiculously stupid movie. German girl falling in love with foreign soldiers that probably killed the men in her family so it isn't rape mhm oh yeah love that shit, they only missed putting a black man for the BLACKED effect. More germans literally running around and dying in front of a fucking disabled tank with only a machinegun going, while they are shown to have anti-tank weapons and are a fucking ELITE unit. Tiger tank that can shoot another tank in 2 km decides to rush 3 shermans for no fucking reason instead of going backwards, because you guessed it, germans are all born without a fucking brain.
>>
>>68191157
That looks just like one of my kitties :3
>>
letters from iwo jima
videodrome
>>
>>68194567
i think i have seen letters from iwo jima but i might rewatch it just to make sure, will check out videodrome too, thanks
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 194x259
>>68191157
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.