[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched JJones,so this was supposed to be unkillable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bbc.jpg (120 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
120 KB, 720x480
really?

is he unkillable or something?

because he literally exploded in Bar.
he literally shot in face with shotgun

and he came up like nothing happened.

bar burned all over , his clothes didnt affected at all.

so why isnt he in Avengers? he would btfo hawkeye,slut,murica,

he knows how to fight. if you give either iron man or antman suit he would be godlike.
how could this villain exists?
he could btfo avengers alone and nobody would touch him.

what the fuck
>>
File: XJxeh1.gif (425 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
XJxeh1.gif
425 KB, 320x180
you can't fix me.... i'm...... UNBREAKABLE

>this is actually line they use
>>
>>68182270
i think his skin is impenetrable but everything underneath is, so if you were antman just go in his mouth and fuck shit up
>>
>he literally shot in face with shotgun

>and he came up like nothing happened.

what? he nearly died

his power doesn't really make a great deal of sense when you consider that.
>>
He isn't in the Avengers because he wasn't interested in superhero shit and literally said so. Keep your autism in check OP.
>>
>>68182354
Really? he just passed out . After being shotted by a shotgun in brain. Which marvel character would be OP as that? . Hulk sure, and bulletproof aliens shit etc.

I thought this was nigger was same power level as Kingpin at most
>>
>>68182270
He was actually the leader of the avengers for a while in the comics
>>
>>68182520

he wasn't just passed out he was in a coma and nearly died in the coma. rosario dawson had to drain fluid through his eye or some shit to stop him from dying.
>>
File: 1459366194303s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459366194303s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>68182631
retard writing desu.
>>
>>68182270
His skin's unbreakable. They explain it pretty explicitly in the show.
>>
>>68182762
So how does he die?

>inbefore hulk rips his legs and all body.
>>
>>68182797
He can still be crushed and have his bones broken.
>>
>>68182691
>this guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.