[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This looks absolutely dreadful, almost as if it's gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: redneckavengers.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
redneckavengers.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
This looks absolutely dreadful, almost as if it's gonna be even worse than bvs. Thankfully it has a good director, a small glimpse of hope there.
>>
>>68182205
Haha marvelkeks on suicide squad
>>
>>68182205
>Thankfully it has a good director, a small glimpse of hope there.

Yeah just like Robocop 2014 :^)
>>
>>68182205
Who is that tripe-face looking fella?
>>
it looks so wacky L O L
>>
>>68182233
TBF, robocop was a bad robocop remake, but a completely average nothing movie, so if this has a similar fate of just fading into the void I'd be alright with that
>>
File: joel-kinnaman.png (242 KB, 288x609) Image search: [Google]
joel-kinnaman.png
242 KB, 288x609
>>68182205
D R O P P E D
>>
File: cara-delevingne.jpg (81 KB, 351x608) Image search: [Google]
cara-delevingne.jpg
81 KB, 351x608
>>68182205
>>68182522
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68182582
never
>>
>>68182244
Will Smith, how the fuck do you not recognize him.
>>
I don't understand why the actresses have to lack tits, ass, and curves when they're stacked in the comics. Do normalfags really have something against sexy women?
>>
>>68182205
looks like it will actually be fun fampai
>>
>>68182205
Just watch it blow BvS away and set the standard for the DCCU as the fun kind of superhero movie that people want.
>>
>>68183205
it's probably going to be a dark humor film with grit, which would be great if that's what the DCCU sets it as.
>>
>>68183266
I think that would be acceptable to set it apart from Marvel while still giving people what they have come to expect. They're kind of stuck with the dark grittiness of Snyder's vision at this point unless they really wanted to toss all that out and start over again, so dark humor is the way to go.
>>
>>68183411
The main problem is that WB is letting everyone do whatever they want with the films, except Batman v Superman which they forced in a lot of shit and then said "okay now do it again as a batman movie this time"
I mean MoS was divisive and BvS should have bridged the gap for fans, but I honestly think that was a studio fuck up and not a Snyder one, considering he is an executive producer in all the films coming up. Hopefully they can reflect on the success and failure of BvS and SS and realize what they did wrong.
>>
>>68183064
No, the Jews promote infertile looking women as models and actresses because they want gentiles to fuck unhealthy looking people so that we can all be as frail and weak as they are.
>>
>A perfect blend of the shittiness of DC flicks and the quip/meme overdose of Marvel kino
The only theater shootings for this crap are going to be self-induced
>>
File: Kinda angry.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Kinda angry.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>68182205
Would be fine if it wasn't for the disaster look they chose for the "Joker"
>>
File: 1446097610956.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1446097610956.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>68183901
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.