[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most powerful scene in modern cinema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 MB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 245x160
Is this the most powerful scene in modern cinema?
>>
i liked watchmen but i think that scene was awful
>>
It's a nice scene, but nothing spectacular.

Are you exaggerating for responses?

You monster.
>>
>>68182165
>be ginger
I cried.
>>
No

And no (You) for you, either

I saw this same thread yesterday
>>
>>68182165
Capekino before Capekino existed.
>>
If you're a manchild
>>
>>68182165

You suck Zack
>>
are we witnessing the birth of the next epic meme?
>>
>>68182251
Wanna hear my favourite joke, anon?
>Man pacing back and forth in the maternity ward, waiting for his first child to be born
>After a long wait finally the doctor comes out
>Doctor: "Mr. Anon, I'm afraid I have good news and bads news for you"
>Mr. Anon: "Alright doc, give me the bad news first"
>Doctor: "Well... I'm very sorry... but your son is ginger"
>Mr. Anon: "Oh.. well that isn't so bad... phew you really had me worried there... so what's the good news?"
"He's dead."
>>
>>68182198
You're full of shit. This is even a better change from the comics than taking away the giant squid.

Having Owl watching his friend get killed, going nuclear and smashing Ozy while he just take it as the punishment he deserves...

Way better for the screen than he and Silk Spectre having sex while the real hero dies.
>>
>>68182165
Zack please stop spamming this thread.
>>
File: 1457825109005.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457825109005.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>68182469
I liked that
>>
File: happy frog.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
happy frog.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>68182707
What movie was this guy in again? I swear I've seen him before.
>>
>>68182707
>>68182827
That fencing movie with F Murray Mozartkiller was pretty fun
>>
>>68182827
all of them
>>
>>68182707
>I was thinking I should get into filmmak...
>sir, the final cuts of ten never before seen movies just showed up
>>
>>68182165
I don't remember that scene in Walter Mitty
>>
>>68182165
Your opinion is shit , you clearly know fuck all about kino , you're not interested in the art of kino and you're blatantly a cross poster while also being a fucking embryo.
Fuck off back to whatever board you came from.
>>
JUST TRASH
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.