[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does tv think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: p11928964_b_v8_aa.jpg (190 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p11928964_b_v8_aa.jpg
190 KB, 960x1440
What does tv think of this show?
>>
>>68181714
hehe....meme
>>
>>68181714

Second season weaker than first. Werner Herzog?!
>>
Overrated as shit.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>68181714

Probably the best animated series since Futurama.
>>
>>68181737
I agree, there were some really lazy episodes. The next season will probably be even worse since Harmon caved and hired a bunch of female writers since he's so fucking terrified of being seen as sexist
>>
>>68181714
The opposite of what reddit thinks.
>>
Last season was hit and miss but I really liked the hits. The memory parasites was one of my favorites.
>>
>>68181714
It's absolutely fantastic, the people on this shit board who don't like it are contrarian retards. And before you accuse me of being reddit for using the c-word, know that it's only cause it describes this place to a fucking T and that triggers the fuck out of you.
>>
>>68181944
Yeah, the parasites episode was really the high point of the season for me and the only one i replayed.

But the writers seem to be stagnating.They already rehashed a previous episode(the TV one) and it's only season 2.
>>
>>68181969
>contrarian
What is it with this board and not believing that people can genuinely dislike things?

>>68182067
>>68181944
Parasites confirmed best episode
>>
>>68181714
Regular Show - Edgy teen version.
>>
>>68181714
Every person I've meet that watches this retarded show is an insufferable, spastic, faggot. Seriously, I've never watched an episode, but from what I can tell by listening to people quote it, it's just a lot of fart and poop jokes.
>>
It' funny, but sometime annoying. Like the burping, or that lazy episonde with the interdimensional channel. Like...eh. ee hehehe....eh....lol...hehe..aa...random....ooo...eeee.....
>>
>>68182415
dumbest shit ive ever heard you really have no place in the conversation if you havent seen it
>>
>>68181969
you are correct brother
>>
File: redditmlady.jpg (164 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
redditmlady.jpg
164 KB, 1024x512
>>68181969
>>68182496
Don't pretend you fit in here. We can smell your faggotry ledditors.
>>
>>68182415
>I've never watched it.

Then you don't have an opinion on it.
>>
>>68181714
Very good, honestly one of the better shows running at the moment. But HAHA MEME SHOW LMAO, RIGHT GUISE?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.