[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who got a weird sexual vibe from this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: StarWars1-998x589.jpg (89 KB, 998x589) Image search: [Google]
StarWars1-998x589.jpg
89 KB, 998x589
Am I the only one who got a weird sexual vibe from this scene?

>Hux's facial contortions
>virginal white color scheme transforming to pink and then red
>giant phallic laser penetrating Hosnian Prime
>Hux's eyes rolling back with ecstasy

What did JJ mean by this?
>>
The Force Awakens is basically what we've been exposed too for the past decade and a half in pop culture sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother or Family Guy, all reminding us how awesome the original Star Wars trilogy is without delivering any new real content in case of scaring away old fans and alienating people, you might say it was one, long overdrawn Conway Twitty joke only to go nowhere in the end, The Phantom Menace took risks and was bold in this regard, one of the reasons it is a better movie but also a disaster, a disaster but a fun one. The Force Awakens is a boring, dull exposition movie filled with the worst type of pop culture references we've seen so many times over and is a chore to watch because there is no heart or soul with it due to being nothing more than a cash in gimmick on the current flavour of the decade growing faux nerd culture trend. JJ Abrams is not a movie or film directorm he is a business man, who only knows how to market products, which is why he was perfect for the reboot by Disney and shame on Abrams for just tacking on Han's death to stop it being a forgettable movie we all figured it would be.
>>
He wanted to do the scene from Eva but with more people clapping.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 569x802
FREUD?
>>
>>68181636
It was pure kino, fuck off.
>>
>>68181661
top kek
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (36 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
36 KB, 1024x576
>>68181661
>chinese cartoons
>>
>>68181604
Well, first of all this is the Nazi parade scene.

It's also JJ's way of showing what he thinks about young white men and why they are evil

But no man can resist this power fantasy. The laser is basically JJ cumming on the screen because deep down everyone wants to be Hitler.
>>
File: tumblr_o56f9wSFBx1rxm9ewo1_540.png (630 KB, 540x464) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56f9wSFBx1rxm9ewo1_540.png
630 KB, 540x464
>>68181902
So basically young white men are raping the world?

True poetry.
>>
>>68181604
>What did JJ mean by this?
Nothing. It literally filled out the film for 5 mins with piss poor Nazi images.
I don't know who Hux is beyond 'bad guy'.
>>
>>68181604
You really need to jerk off
>>
>>68181902
Because they totally were not space nazis in the original right?
>>
>>68181977
Yeah but why have him fucking rolling his eyes and shit?

>>68181993
I did yesterday.
>>
>>68181678
TFA is literally the complete opposite of kino. It's a by the book' cash grab.
>>
>>68182089
No idea. It's a terrible scene in a terrible film. Very little in the film happens logically. Stuff just happens then something else.
>>
>>68182034
But that film is a WWII pastiche/homage. And it still doesn't push the imagery as clumsily as this crapfest.
>>
File: sgsfgsdf.jpg (46 KB, 852x352) Image search: [Google]
sgsfgsdf.jpg
46 KB, 852x352
>>68182034
They were, but it didn't have the same political agenda. JJ is attacking all right-wingers who are anti-immigrant

This shot says it all, really, in contrast with this one
>>68181937
>>
WOW I didn't remember that TFA had kinĂ³ shots like this

thx senpai I'll give it a 2nd chance
>>
>>68181678
>force awakens
>kino
oh fucking kill yourself m8
>>
>>68182241
there is a black officer standing with Hux tho. Your point is invalid
>>
This kino meme is getting out of control
>>
>>68182302
Not really. Intention is everything, minor details like that are irrelevant. If you see a black man at a fucking Nazi parade, we call that an anomaly.
>>
Even with crazy overblown scenes like this I am amazed at how TFA failed to capture the epic feel of Star Wars. Everything in this movie feels like bland bullshit. The prequels were also full of stupid shit but at least they had amazing moments like Order 66. Abrams has no idea how to create atmosphere, he just throws crazy camera angles and one-liners all over the place.

When I think "Star Wars", I think of space battles and lightsaber fights of course, but also Luke standing and watching the twin sunset on Tattooine. I can't think of anything in TFA that came close to the feel of that scene.
>>
Wouldn't that have let off a fuck-ton of space-radiation or some shit? Without the Starkiller being destroyed those Stormtroopers would have a significantly shorter life-expectancy
Poor basterds.
>>
>>68182418
itll mean nothing just like faggot and sjw and nigger soon
>>
>>68181604
i got an islam will dominate the world feeling from that scene.
>>
>>68181604
>Phallic laser

When are they never phallic?
>>
>>68182459
>amazing moments
>order 66

I like episode 3 but thats not one of them. Almost every single jedi shouldn't of been taking out so easily by a bunch of clones. You would think they all would be sensing these deaths and put up more of a fight. It was a very lazy way to get all the jedi out of the way so ANH can happen
>>
the idea of a huge giant planet that can shoot a beam that can split into 5 beams and destroy 5 planets is the dumbest thing ever.
>>
>>68182679
This tbqh.

I always felt like Ep3 was just trying its best to be edgy.
>>
>>68182679
It's probably to sell the whole didn't see it coming idea
But the standout from RotS for me at least is the start of the final duel
>I'll do what I must
>You will try
>Shit gets real.png
>>
Was his voice hoarse from sucking Kylo's dick all night?
>>
>>68182679
>shouldn't of

Why anon
>>
>>68182798
but muh jedicaust
>>
>>68182986
>muh younglins
>>
>>68182679
>should not of
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68183165
>No one can kill a jedi
>>
>>68181937
It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.