[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys ready for the dawn of vidyakino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rcps4_main.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rcps4_main.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
Are you guys ready for the dawn of vidyakino?
>>
I honestly think it'll do good. The reviews for the game are good and it's supposed to be a tie in for the movie
>>
>>68181473

The movie was written by the writers of the games and the game's lead art directors did the art direction for the film so it'll at least be faithful to the series (while still taking creative liberties to make the plot more movie friendly), though chances are it'll end up just being a mediocre kids movie
>>
>>68181473
>>68181673
You can pretty much watch the whole movie right now.
A lot of the cutscenes are ripped right out of the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uOt8nXHQzY
>>
I'm actually pretty excited for it and I hate CG movies. But R&C is so fun I want to see it
>>
I want it to work so badly, but I think it will flop.

Also it's nice to see everyone being positive about the movie, I think Ratchet and Clank is greatly underestimated
>>
>>68181745
HOLY SHIT THEY REFERENCE SPYRO AT 36:41
>>
I'll be seeing this in theaters. R&C was my favorite series as a kid.
>>
>>68181873

They're doing an absolute shit job at marketing it, that's for sure
>>
>>68181745
If the movie is anything close to the game it'll be good
>>
>>68182054
Probably cause even though it's a kids movie, most of the kids who grew up on that game are in their 20s and don't feel confident kids will come to see this. I think it'll be a great movie but like you said it will suffer due to little to no marketing
>>
>>68182152

Is it school holidays in america? There aren't any other movies coming out around this time, seems like an odd choice
>>
this isnt even releasing WW.

insta flop.

too bad i would seen if released in my country

instead gonna watch jungle book
>>
>>68181021
It's gonna be shit.

Sony should've just made the remake of the original and been done with it.
>>
>>68182245
I think it's around Fiesta or Battle of Flowers
>>
What's the Arsenal in the game?
>>
>>68182657

15 guns, 16 if you preordered and got the bouncer
>>
>>68182657

mostly weapons from the future series, there's like 2 or 3 original weapons
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.