[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cannibal holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: cannibal holocaust image.jpg (12 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
cannibal holocaust image.jpg
12 KB, 163x310
what do you guys think of cannibal holocaust (1980) ?
>>
It was a movie
>>
Pretty great. It's a guilty pleasure. It just fucks with your psychology hard. Great music too.
>>
>>68180972
I like the finale rape scene
Also the soundtrack is stellar
>>
>>68180972
Poor turtle.
>>
Blatant ripoff of The Green Inferno
>>
>>68181083
lol thanks m8
>>
pretty gross
>>
>>68180972
I wonder who the real cannibals are?
>>
>>68181419
Probably the ones eating people
>>
>>68181455
This desu
>>
The rape scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point. All in all I wouldn't say it's worth the effort.
>>
>>68180972
The turtle scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point. All in all I wouldn't say it's worth the effort.
>>
The Turtle, the muskrat and the monkey. RIP.
>>
>>68180972
Great music at the start and end.
>>
>>68182398
what about the pig?
>>
>>68182549

Oh yeah i forgot about the pig that gets shot.
>>
>>68180972
I always wondered what the fuck the post was about. Why is that dude in a washing machine and how would a remote tribe even get access to such technology?
>>
perhaps the best opening theme of all time? who's to say. absolute kino tho.
>>
>>68180972
>>68181122
loved the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Vt6r-sj8
>>
>>68181087

how is it a guilty pleasure? it tries to be shocking and it succeeds

>>68181626

>rape scene was over the top but not the brutal killing of a real turtle

feminized cuck detcted
>>
>>68182768

do all italian composers sound similar?

ennio morricone's music sounds a lot like this
>>
>>68180972
>Music was beautiful
>Acting so so
>Violence not that affecting ( used to seeing animals like pigs getting killed so I was not that affected by real animal killing in movie)
>I liked last quote although it was cheesy
>second half is a lot better
>Was actually quite bored throught
5/10
Passable film.
>>
>>68183371
>do all italian composers sound similar?
yeah, because they sound good

italian name = quality seal for a soundtrack most of the times
yes i'm an italoman ok i just wanted to brag
>>
>>68183227
It's shocking and disturbing just for shocks themselves. It's a guilty pleasure because it's thrilling like a horror movie but there is no real purpose to all the violence. And the last ten minutes don't count as social commentary or redeem the movie at all.
>>
>>68181626
>The rape scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point.

Hello grandpa
>>
>>68182768
GOAT
>>
>>68183755
Nice reddit spacing newfag.
>>
>>68181134
This, it had some pretty gross scenes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.