[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>whoa man you almost shot me in the face like i know were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1454990593953.jpg (23 KB, 748x349) Image search: [Google]
1454990593953.jpg
23 KB, 748x349
>whoa man you almost shot me in the face like i know were on differen't sides and anythign but you almost fucking killed me bro shit
>>
>>68180779
can't have too many fatalities in a marvel movie, even when an entire city is used as a meteorite
>>
Will this be the final nail in the DKek coffin?
>>
>yo bro, you killed my father and a shitload of other people but yeah you sure don't need to go to prison, sorry i said anything
>>
>>68182080
>Dude, even if you are a war hero who got captured by the enemy and brainwashed into a killing machine, you have to face a jury for manslaughter/murder.
>>
>>68180819
In my head, I thought Avengers Age of Ultron would have been a better movie if once they realised there was no way to move the people off the island Iron Man and maybe someone else decided he was going to blow it up anyway to save everyone else on Earth and maybe that started some kind of argument among them all that split them up at the end. The intention is that they are divided by the end but there isn't much character drama and they are all friends still anyway.
>>
The fuck..
>>
>>68182188
>a better movie if once they realised there was no way to move the people off the island Iron Man and maybe someone else decided he was going to blow it up anyway to save everyone else on Earth
Fuck, that would've been good.
>>
>AHHHH SAVE ME STEVE! BUCKY IS TRYING TO KILL ME!
>>
>>68182188
Love it.
>>
File: 1448458223198.jpg (9 KB, 266x248) Image search: [Google]
1448458223198.jpg
9 KB, 266x248
>ARGHHHHH TONY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT EASY ON US FOR THE SAKE OF THE MOVIE!!
>>
>>68182229
No it wouldn't.
That's some Hack Synder diarrhea.
>>
>>68182229
And it would have actually served as a prequel to Civil War instead they are still friends by the start of it.
>>
/capeshit general/ when?

/capeshit general/ when?

/capeshit general/ when?

/capeshit general/ when?

/capeshit general/ when?

/capeshit general/ when?
>>
>>68180779

>Bucky stand still stumbling around with a gun out for a few seconds while I make my armor come out of a watch even though it just appears from nowhere
>>
>>68182379
Refute it then, because just saying that is meaningless.
>>
>>68182229
>Implying Whedon is capable of creating deep character drama.
Instead we get "A Day With Quiptron & Friends: Nobody is actually in any real danger"
>>
AHHH TONY, HELP TONY!
>>
>>68182027
DK? Donna Karan?
>>
>>68182361
>YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T USE ANY MISSLES TONY ARRGGHHH!!!
>>
>>68182463
oretty sure normies thought Iron Man would die at the end of Avengers
>>
>>68180779
>assassin with ~60 year career tried to shoot me shit!
>>
>>68182361
They are friends, its not a death match.
>>
File: robert-downey-junior.jpg (50 KB, 321x600) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-junior.jpg
50 KB, 321x600
>>68180779
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68182666
youre on the tv and film board, id drop someone if they happened to not be jewish you complete idiot
>>
>>68182463
Nuh uh cuz they killed run fast kid, remember? He died so it's serious.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.