[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: the-walking-dead.jpg (126 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead.jpg
126 KB, 600x450
>You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry.

What did he mean by this?

Seriously though, this line is terrible.
>>
Those are the only things they are allowed to do. They have to sit and watch but they are allowed to cry. Don't be autistic anon.
>>
He doesn't want anybody to scream, move or act out like Glenn did. He said the first one was free, because they're nervous and he get's it.
>>
>>68178358

You can laugh, you can cry, you can express yourself, but please, don't hurt each other.
>>
>>68178358
>comic negan
literally a tank, massive and imposing, looks down on everyone else
>tv negan
built like a pencil, manlet, baseball bat almost as broad as his shoulder

Why?
>>
>>68178358

>I like to do things from the gecko

Who was gecko?
>>
>>68178548
comic negan was indeed a tank but Jeff Morgan is still a big guy as The Comedian, and all the main TWD males are manlets under 5'10 so it should have been easy to make him loom large over them

Im really amazed at how badly the AMC costume dept fucked this up, they made him look like a gay inner-city biker the fucking jacket is 2 sizes too small and his pants are tight wtf
>>
>pee pee pants city
I don't get it. Is that the name of Neegan's settlement?
>>
Basically don't fucking move and no one else will get killed. He is just getting payback.
>>
>>68178358
His delivery went from great to campy as fuck to cheesy to wooden. He should stick to one mode and tone otherwise Negan's gonna be a disaster
>>
File: muh jacket.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
muh jacket.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>68178816
>>68178686
>whining so much about a jacket
>>
How badly are they going to fuck up Alpha?
>>
>>68178358
I don't give a rat's ass about the show, but god damn I want that jacket,
>>
>>68178950
The show should just end when Negan is defeated and the future's looking bright.
>>
File: 1317488339733.png (15 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1317488339733.png
15 KB, 251x251
>>68178753
10/10 anon
>>
>>68178548
I'd say the second being intimidating is more impressive than the first.

Making bad guys 6'5" and 300lbs, especially in a setting where quality food is rare, feels lazy. Yet comics still do it, frequently.
>>
>>68178950
>implying they'll get to that
kek
>>
>>68179011

This would be the ideal ending then again I'd love to see The Whispers arc played out on television, even if they would be a little toned down. I'm curious what will follow after them.
>>
YOU CAN FIGHT
YOU CAN FLY
YOU CAN CROW
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>68178469
>>
desu the biggest problem was trying to make Negan as casual and quirky as in the comics. It felt out of place in AMC's serious universe. He would have been more intimidating if he was businesslike and not so damn happy.
>>
>>68179108
The problem is tv Negan wasn't intimidating at all
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2517x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2517x1341
>>68179665
>not intimidating
>>
>>68179571

They made Negan too quippy, he's supposed to say black humour every now and then but not all the time. This is really MCU levels of shit.
>>
>>68179873
What the fuck are you talking about? Everything he said on the show was straight from the comic, how is that their fault?
>>
>>68179770
>a different actors reactions
what does this prove exactly? that the guy playing rick does a fantastic line in sweaty mental breakdowns? we already knew that.

negan was a joke. pee-pee pants city. what an intimidating villian
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 736x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 736x573
>>68180072
Read the comics autist half the lines come from there
>>
>>68180142
>reads literal comic books
>calls someone else an autist
>>
>>68179219
I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>68178548

because it's not a comic, it's a tv show intended for "mature" audiences
>>
>>68178548
Comic Negan was shit anyway. Show is shit, but the comic was not good at all.
>>
>>68180142
>leaves out the very next page where he tells rick he will thank him for facefucking him by the time he's done
real convincing argument
also -
>reading comics
>calling someone else autistic
>>
Why was Carol so important to them? Bitch got a person killed.
>>
>>68179665
This. The other actor's performances/reaction to him (kinda unwarranted though) made him slightly more imitating but he just seemed like a flamboyant homosexual.
>>
>>68182741
Who did she get killed?
She's been with the group from the start and they've been through a lot together. She is a strong group member, saving their asses from Terminus and btfo'ing the Wolves.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.