[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey...you do realize this guy is shit right? I think women could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: trevor_noah_2-_h_2015.jpg (29 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
trevor_noah_2-_h_2015.jpg
29 KB, 768x433
Hey...you do realize this guy is shit right?
I think women could actually finally have a chance to shine if they replace this faggot and his weird accents with just about any female possible and that includes the ventilloquist chick...
How in the fuck did he get such a high profile show with no talent?
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 589x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 589x621
>>68177576
>How in the fuck did he get such a high profile show with no talent?
Have you seen the color of his skin?
>>
>>68177576
>How in the fuck did he get such a high profile show with no talent?
He was like the 12th choice, nobody wanted the job
>>
>>68177576
see
>>68177610

Same thing with Larry Wilmore.

That's not why he's shit though. He's shit because he's a South African acting like he gives a shit about US politics. At least Stewart genuinely cared, and that's what made the bulk of the Daily Show so damn powerful and funny.
>>
>>68177576
commas are your friends
>>
>promised to bring a unique outsider/international perspective
>seems bemused rather than concerned at the state of affairs in 'murica
>says "bullshit!" instead of playfully and comedically presenting why something is bullshit

he's a stand up comedian trying to fit the show to his timings/routines instead of picking up the torch and building on the established format. ti doesn't help that most of the talent left to go do their own things (samantha bee's show isn't bad).
>>
File: 1458689014724.jpg (298 KB, 599x500) Image search: [Google]
1458689014724.jpg
298 KB, 599x500
>>68177666
yeah...what is up with you guys importing unfunny twats to host your political shows recently?
>>
File: 1403231944067.jpg (85 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1403231944067.jpg
85 KB, 600x857
>>68177719
they might be to you m8 but I prefer going out on weekends.
>>
>>68177758
Liberals love Oliver.
>>
>>68177731
>he's a stand up comedian

god help us all.
>>
Not as horrible as Seth Myers
>>
>>68177758
Leftcucks think foreign accents sound smart so they hire them to parrot their views
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.