[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wish that a /tv/ movie theater existed. One with showers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: crablegs.jpg (20 KB, 425x281) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.jpg
20 KB, 425x281
I really wish that a /tv/ movie theater existed. One with showers, crab legs, falcons, anvils, ushers everywhere, the NSP, guards, etc

In all honesty, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Imagine experiencing all that on a Friday night release of Batman v Superman or any other superhero blockbuster.
>>
If I had IT knowledge and skills I'd definitely program something like Instasynch but with a bunch of memes integrated, like you could gift anvils to other people, you'd have a meter that indicated how big of a guy you are etc.
>>
>>68177214
>NSP so nobody on /tv/ can even go
Genius
>>
This is honestly the only /tv/ meme I enjoy, it's constantly changing, evolving, people can contribute to it, it's not forced, and only seems to get funnier with time.
As opposed to just regurgitating the same thing over and over like the other memes.
>>
>>68177214
Can you remind me what the anvils were for. I swear that was a meme that lasted like less than a week. I mean I seriously come here every damn day and I still missed that.
>>
>>68177880
>what the anvils were for
>were for
They weren't for anything, they were sold to patrons before screenings of The Anvil Hoarder (1930). If you saw it, you'd understand it.
>>
>>68177966
I got it, thanks.
>>
>>68177880
I thought they were to crack your crab legs on? At least, that's what I use them for in my cinema.
>>
File: cinema_guide.jpg (100 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
cinema_guide.jpg
100 KB, 500x514
newfags everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1000x750
Even the designated shooter?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 939x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 939x508
Obligatory

>>68178322
No penis inspections? Sounds like a cakewalk.
>>
>>68178621
We all know that IRL the designated shooter is equipped with a water gun to strategically wet cinemagoers during sex scenes.
>>
Theater stories thread?

>go to the movie theater with mom to watch Womb starring Eva Green
>increasing discomfort as the movie progresses
>look at my mom's face during the scene when Eva finally fucks her husbandson
>mommy looks at me
>mommy touches my face
>sweatingman.jpg
>go home with mom
>mom tells me it will feel better if she uses her mouth
>>
File: Hot-Tub-Cinema-in-UK.jpg (66 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Tub-Cinema-in-UK.jpg
66 KB, 800x533
>>68177214
but it does, OP

http://www.mostluxuriouslist.com/most-luxurious-movie-theatres-in-the-world/
>>
>>68180083
That looks so bad
>>
>>68180083
how could you hear over the sounds of the bubbling and sexing
>>
>>68179983
I wish this was real and that anon got cummies from mommy

>tfw I will never get cummies from mommy or tuggies from mommy
>>
>>68180416
Speak for yourself, anon. I've gotten lots of special attention from my mommy.
>>
>>68180857
I never got special attention from my mom. I got it from my dad.

Now I'm addicted to getting fucked by older men and constantly depressed and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>68180921
>not enjoying your ingrained daddy fetish
>not savoring the feeling of being plowed by a thick mature cock
>not loving your dad for what he's given you

Jesus, anon, you should be happy
>>
>>68180921
dad ashamed of his faggit kid
>>
>>68177214
what about squat racks?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.