[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it the silence of the lambs tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: saw-poster.jpg (115 KB, 663x945) Image search: [Google]
saw-poster.jpg
115 KB, 663x945
was it the silence of the lambs tier?
>>
>>68175930
>antagonist literally lies on the floor for a day straight
>>
>>68175976
this pissed me off so fucking much

also the fact that NO ONE noticed he was alive the entire time is fucking ridiculous

and the ending is a big fuck you too
>>
Isn't this the retarded movie where the saw can't cut through the pipe or chain or some shit but it can cut through bone? It's like they never cut through bone before or even looked up how difficult it is.
>>
I liked it.

I mean it's not amazing by a long shot but I wouldn't say it's a bad movie.
>>
>>68175930
Way better than the shitty sequels so it looks like a masterpiece in comparison, but it's not amazing either.
>>
>>68175930
No but it was a very well made low budget horror movie with an interesting concept.
>>
>>68176072
You'd think a fucking doctor would notice that kind of thing, wouldn't you?
>>
>>68175930
No. It was better than the sequels, but it was still garbage.
>>
>>68175930
no, bnuit it's pretty good actually keeping in mind how much the franchise went to shit
>>
>>68176104
You can break the bone then cut through the skin and flesh.
>>
>>68177512
I'm not sure how easy it is to break a bone on the floor like that, but that scene didn't make sense at all. If he wanted to cut his foot off, he should have done it at a joint instead of cutting through the tibia and fibula. That hacksaw would have cut the pipe much more easily than it would have through both bones. Also, he could have grabbed the phone with the hacksaw or his shirt. This scene was poorly thought out.
>>
>>68177722
You know they make different types of blades for saws, right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.