[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that she's dead, will Ragnar's opium addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
Now that she's dead, will Ragnar's opium addiction be the reason he goes and sacks China?
>>
File: oops.png (89 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
89 KB, 200x275
>>68174353
MUH MEDICINE
>>
File: oops.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>68174353
>>
>>68174353
It's not opium, its betel nuts. He would be dead if that's opium.
>>
>>68174758

MEDICINE

MEDICINE

MEDICINE

MEDICINE WOMAN
>>
>>68174353
i hope he dies and we have a timelapse to his 3 sons.

the show has derailed to a degree i didnt think its possible.
the whole gay ass count rolo with ugly bitch princess. the idiotic chainboattrap. the gay ass king brothers with face tattoos. the hobo shaging all townwomen. suddenly ragnar has bad concience. ninja berserkers. THE WHOLE FUCKING ENGLISH FAGGOTERY ARCH

never ever i would have believed they can fuck a show like this up to such a degree
>>
>>68174934
>the gay ass king brothers with face tattoos
they're based
>>
File: Finehair.png (807 KB, 960x512) Image search: [Google]
Finehair.png
807 KB, 960x512
>>68174353
I HATE CHRISTIANS :DDD
>>
>>68174971
they have nothing. no thing to root for. no development. just some characters who sooner or later will backstab so the plot moves on.

The only thing they gave them is their oldshool norse gods hurr durr and WE KINGS NOW
>>
>>68175025
hopefuly they'll be more important soon.
>>
>>68174934
>the idiotic chainboattrap
Thats taken straight from the sagas, that and the boat carrying over land
>>
Show quality fell when Ragnar became an addict imo. I think they did that so that the show can be more historicaly accurate.
>>
>>68174987
>I HATE CHRISTIANS :DDD
Ironicly he becomes the biggest christfag of them all, fucking cunt killed Odinism
>>
>>68175040
they will just be part of the huge backstab orgy that will lead to ragnars snakepit

>>68175061
okay then i guess there is no way around it. still i thought the sequence was incredibly bad done and annoying. it didnt feel exiting.
>>
File: The Lothbrok Bowl.jpg (181 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
The Lothbrok Bowl.jpg
181 KB, 800x533
Place your bets
>>
File: rollo'd.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rollo'd.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68175136
Rollo obviously.
>>
>>68175163
>he's a rollofag
embarrassing
>>
File: viking_women.jpg (70 KB, 720x808) Image search: [Google]
viking_women.jpg
70 KB, 720x808
Which one's a better way to die?

Does Vikings have the most sadistic female characters on TV of all time, aside from Rome and Spartacus?
>>
>>68175213
STRONG WUMYN
>>
>>68175213
>Lagertha will never have sex with you, and stab you on your wedding day
>Lagertha will never cut your dick off
I don't even know why I woke up today ( ._.)
>>
>>68175213
Getting the bolt to the neck was quicker. Count Odo was probably whipped for hours and slowly bleeding out.
>>
File: smug.jpg (7 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7 KB, 230x230
>>68174353
>implying she's not coming back and getting Rolloe'd in the process as a concubine
>>
>>68175213
dick cut off and arrow to throat makes you bleed out fast and its over but is really ugly.

getting whipped to death bleeds you slower out and takes a while and is a bit less ugly in my opinion.

probably would choose first because its shorter
>>
>>68175213
man, what is up with the french siblings kissing each other. I mean wtf is wrong with those people, absolutely disgusting
>>
I dropped Vikings before season 3. What did I miss?

How did a chink end up in Viking age Scandinavia?
>>
>>68175088

Where does it say so though? Or do you mean Halfdan?

Also they should totally bring Gandalf to the series.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandalf_Alfgeirsson
>>
>>68174353
>implying China wouldn't fucking destroy Vikings

Opium wasn't invented in China, you fufking faggot.
>>
>>68175213
I'd pick option two. It's more sexually satisfying. Then again, in option one, she actually touches the man's dick, but it only lasts a millisecond.
>>
>>68174353
I'm so glad she's dead, most useless character this season so far.

Also why was Odo executed? I thought he was based on the one who would later become king of the Franks.
>>
I don't even know why they included the chinese lady

she didn't even do anything
>>
>>68174934
>i hope he dies and we have a timelapse to his 3 sons
Ragnar gets thrown into a snake pit and his sons avenge him by carving a blood eagle on King Aella. This is like the only part of Ragnar Lothbrok's saga that people know of.
>>
hey we have a viking camp outside paris
we have the entire french army
lets recruit 1 viking
they kill the viking camp anyway
why didnt they kill rollo
they need him for ragnars plan?
they could torture him
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.