[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Jason-Bourne.jpg (114 KB, 1600x680) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Bourne.jpg
114 KB, 1600x680
>>
I often watch this trilogy every couple of years, never disappointed. Any other movies like this?
>>
>>68173989
BWREEEEE
>>
Supremacy > Identity > Ultimatum
>>
>>68175338

le contrarian
>>
>>68175338
Literally the truth
>>
BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
matt damon
>>
>>68175338
The objective truth.
>>
>>68175373
This.
>>
identity has the best fight scenes
>>
Worst written movies in a long time.

He pulls this sniper rifle out of his ass. Supremacy is an hours worth of ass pulls followed by an extended car chase sequence because they ran out of story half an hour early.

Fuck these movies for how much they failed to adapt what we're pretty simple novels.
>>
>ywn see Bourne and Jackie Chan fighting in a well furnished toilet.

Why live?
>>
>>68175455

You look tired anon

Get some rest

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68174018
The Tom Clancy Jack Ryan adaptations are pretty great. Start with Harrison Ford ones.
>>
Too much shaky cam, it's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>68175338
Le Pleb Opinionae
>>
>>68175455

The novels are pretty shit though. I've read the first two and they are boring and predictable.
>>
>>68175600
will check em out
>>68175338
agreed
>>
OH BAYBEH, OH BAYBEH

THEN IT FELL APART
>>
>Wipe your ass, Pam. You stink.
>BWREEEEE
>BWREEEEE
>>
>>68176123
lol
>>
>>68173989
https://youtu.be/YnvB0y78TxQ
>>
>>68175338
Ultimatum > Identity > Supremacy

Ultimatum was the perfect end to the trilogy.
>>
File: Jason-bourne-poster.jpg (20 KB, 476x755) Image search: [Google]
Jason-bourne-poster.jpg
20 KB, 476x755
will part 5 4 be good?
>>
>>68176485
It will probably be okay. But nothing special.
I had literary forgot that 4 existed
>>
File: 1459981678150.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459981678150.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Get some rest, normie. You look tired.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68175338
Switch Identity and Supremacy. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
EXTREME WAYS ARE BACK AGAIN
EXTREME PLACES I DIDN KNOW
I BROKE EVERYTHING NEW AGAIN
EVERYTHING THAT I OWNED
>>
>>68175338
Literally objectively correct.

Supremacy had the best car sequence by far. That was unbelievable stunt work that they did for that film. People complain about CG nowadays, watch these movies. All shot on film, they went to real places all over the world to film, used real locals, real local police, real stunts and cars. They're such a breath of fresh air compared to the color filters and digital backgrounds of today's films
>>
>>68178183
Identity has problems though. The action sequences are kind of amateur compared to the latter two films and the sound effects are god awful. Whenever they throw a punch it's like
>WHOOPSH!
>>
>>68176485
>You know his name
>Jason Bourne
>his name is actually David Webb
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 400x225
BWREEE
>>
>>68178224
I THREW IT OUT THE WINDOWS CAME ALONG
EXTREME WAYS WILL HELP ME PART THE COLORS OF MY SEAM.
DIDJA ONLY, LIKE IT THEN
>>
>>68174018
you sound like a cool dude to hang around with
anyway, loved the triology
actually found out 2 weeks ago they made a 4th one, watched it and it was really fucking bad (maybe except for the first quarter when you were still guessing what was going on)
really hope that new one wont dissappoint
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.