[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /speedwatching/ here? I watch everything at 2.5x speed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460443251074.png (782 KB, 1278x1896) Image search: [Google]
1460443251074.png
782 KB, 1278x1896
Who /speedwatching/ here?

I watch everything at 2.5x speed with subtitles generally. Honestly, the sound isn't that important and you can generally hear everything.

Does anyone know of a filter or something to lower the pitch, it gets fucked up at 2.5x. and subtitles slow me down.
>>
That's the patrician way of watching. Good job anon.
>>
>>68172678
Sorry. I'm not a meme man.
>>
>actually watching movie
>not reading the plot on wikipedia
>>
>not just reading reviews
>>
>not just thinking up concepts related to the title of the movie for 2 minutes
>>
>he doesn't already have full knowledge of every movie that has ever been made and ever will be made
>>
>he doesn't just ask /tv/ what to think
>>
File: tumblr_mlsrs5i4zv1qahdmvo7_250.gif (451 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlsrs5i4zv1qahdmvo7_250.gif
451 KB, 200x200
>>68172815
Agreed. It's like music: where the best way to listen to it is to read the music sheets and play it in your head. Before those useless fucking musicians fuck it all up with their inferior interpretations. Be The Patrician.
>>
>>68172678
I watch two at the time split screen at x2.
Who has the time to waste on movies lmao
>>
>>68172678
If you download ReClock for MPCHC you can set the audio to retain the correct pitch
>>
Just marathoned the Hateful Eight trailer. Might give that a try.
>>
I watch at 1.10x with VLC
Do you guys know how to speed with MPC?
>>
File: Shameful Dispray.png (68 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
Shameful Dispray.png
68 KB, 500x245
>He doesn't read the script then shoot the movie with a team of 50 people and budget if millions
>>
>>68176095

> Hateful Eight

Watched it X6 speed. Not sure I got the plot right.
>>
>>68176993
>not x8
>>
>>68177393
That's just ridiculous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.