[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15
File: 28-days-later-secret-cinema.jpg (51 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
28-days-later-secret-cinema.jpg
51 KB, 470x300
>DUDE, SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY 28 DAYS AND I MAKE DAY OF THE DEAD LOOK MORE NUANCED BY COMPARISON, LMAO

What did Danny Boyle mean by this?
>>
>>68171359
that he's a hack
>>
>>68171359
Not gonna lie if i came across a qt little cunny in the post apocalypse i would probably do the same thing
>>
best zombie movie Boyle's a god
>>
>>68171359
is the army not a rape cult already?
>>
>>68171871
Heh
>>
>>68171359
It was way too heavy handed but he's one of the few to actually confront the fact that rape would be an obvious outcome in that scenario to be fair. Almost all post-apocalyptic stuff containing zombies or otherwise seems to pretend it would never happen.
>>
>>68171359
He meant he was saving an entire genre and starting the Zombie boom
>>
File: Starship_Troopers[1].jpg (19 KB, 530x295) Image search: [Google]
Starship_Troopers[1].jpg
19 KB, 530x295
>>68171359
That despite it being the end of the world at the hands of mutant killer zombies, it is pure humanity that is always the biggest threat and truest monsters in any situation.
>>
>>68171359
That was a really cool plot point and that is one of the reasons why I like that movie so much.

Fantastic film.
>>
>>68171359
>DUDE I USE THE WORD NUANCED WHEN CRITICIZING MOVIES TO LOOK SOPHISTICATED AND CULTURALLY ENRICHED LMAO

what did OP mean by this?
>>
So we can all agree that this is pretty much the only good zombie film ever made and the only worthwhile project to come out of that horrible genre?
>>
>>68172762
Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead were alright, but those are comedies, so they don't really count.

Other than that, Dawn of the Dead remake is pretty comfy. Otherwise they're all pretty shit.
>>
ITT people talking about a virus film as if it's a zombie film. Must have died and been reanimated to be a zombie, not just infected with a gay "rage" virus.
>>
>>68172762
The only good zombie flicks at this point are parodies. The genre is trying to force you to take it seriously even as it relies more and more on hilariously bad science and horror movie incompetence on part of every single human being on the planet.
>>
>>68173170
>autism
>>
>>68172762
The only way to take a zombie movie seriously anymore is if it's some kind of airborne disease, or like TWD where anybody who dies gets turned.

The idea of the world being taken over by slow moving zombies is fucking dumb
>>
>>68172712
This lad gets it
>>
>>68171359

Yeah you're right, it's entirely unrealistic that soldiers would wait 28 days before turning to rape.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (21 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
21 KB, 480x600
>>68171871
>>
>>68172268
Are you trying to imply that strong womyn wouldn't be doing back flips and slaughtering zombies by the thousands with her bare hands while making snarky remarks to her incompetent beta companion who is attracted to her but eventually gives her up because she's in love with a brave man of color and he doesn't want to get in their way?
>>
DUDE I MADE A CONTRARIAN THREAD ON /TV/ LMAO

delet tis
>>
>>68171871
You're thinking Marines, they love them anuses.
>>
File: 1457684026960.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1457684026960.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
>>68171359
Are you saying that Day of the Dead isn't nuanced? It's a fucking masterpiece.

https://youtu.be/LwHQltabnxU

>Listen man... you can hear it over the engine. This is a dead place.

>>68172762
>>68173134
>>68173341
>>68173377
How many zombie movies have you people seen?
>>
someone post that chase scene webm it was one of best zombie scene
>>
>muh rape is bad
>gotta save the womyn

disgusting whiteknight propaganda
>>
>>68176643
Well they did try to to have jim killed, he was probably ticked off about that too
>>
>soldiers
>not crazy
>not cultists
>not rapists
lel

They're trained to be a fanatical death cult that gleefully throws their lives away for bankers and oil barons.
>>
>>68172762
Hasn't everything about zombies already been done and dusted? I feel like they've covered it all
>>
File: after work.jpg (47 KB, 459x816) Image search: [Google]
after work.jpg
47 KB, 459x816
>>68176909
Why don't you say that to my face, boy. I'll take your fucking ass down, pussy bitch
>>
>>68177545
You are 4 foot 7 judging by the size of that phone
>>
>>68177319
Yes, and it was 28 Days Later that finally completed the genre. Everything since has been redundant.
>>
>>68172712

Totally flew by me and OP apparently
>>
>>68172762
Pity it looks so fucking terrible since they decided to shoot in digital in 2002. Stupid idea really, makes it one of the worst looking films in history.
>>
File: george_laff.jpg (203 KB, 1600x904) Image search: [Google]
george_laff.jpg
203 KB, 1600x904
>>68172762
>28 days later
>zombies
>>
Was the full frontal male nudity 5 minutes into the movie really necessary? What did that add to the story? What was so important about this man's hairy, shriveled scrotum that it warranted introducing the audience to him in this way?
>>
No, 28 Days was great. Shame 28 Weeks happened.
>>
>>68175346
I'M RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN
>>
>>68177982
I would usually agree but I think it suits the film and gives it a 'realty edge'..It's perfect apart from the army shit.
>>
>>68178078
>muh American puritan sensibilities
Sorry bud but generally you're naked under the hospital gown
>>
>>68178078
maybe I'm nitpicking but to me it felt like he was reborn or some shit in that room, the way he wakes up and detaches all the shit from his arm

and it could've went full circle of the ending where jim dies but hannah and selena get to live
>>
>>68172712
>it is pure humanity that is always the biggest threat and truest monsters

WRONG. What about
> giant gorillas
> giant ants
> wolfmen
> godzillas
> frankenstiens
>>
>>68173170
Autist pls go back to classifying your pokemans
>>
why do some people, usually middle class white folks from the suburbs, still think society wouldn't break down almost immediately?

are they that indoctrinated to authoritarian figures? soldiers with no functioning chain of command would be some of the first to turn on the civilian population, they have both the weapons and the training.
>>
>>68178078

Film making - it was supposed to symbolise being born into a new world, naked and unprotected.

In universe - he might've been raped or they took his rags for someone else or something idk
>>
>>68177982

I know autists have no concept of style, but this is one of the worst opinions I've ever seen. Maybe you should try /v/ if shiny graphics are your thing
>>
It was a shit movie articulated around a stupid "running away, breather, running away, breather" yo-yo that is old and busted. Also, the infected at the end who ignores the guy helps him kill the Marines is bullshit.

28 days later was so shit it deterred me from watching the sequel. Watch Dawn of the Dead instead.
>>
File: kornheiser doomed.png (57 KB, 215x301) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser doomed.png
57 KB, 215x301
>>68171359
>mfw we're in 2016 and still no 28 months/years later.
>>
>>68177982
They wouldn't have been able to shoot a lot of the scenes in central London had they gone with film instead of digital. That's one huge reason why Boyle went digital
>>
>28 days into the Apocalypse.
>You're in the military
>You're unit is cut down roughly to section strength
>The OC is still alive
I'd probably be in a raping mood as well.
>>
>>68172762
I really liked 28 Weeks Later too. The first half hour especially was excellent. Never seen better tension building, only to be released in the masterpiece of the "Code Red" scene. The rest of the film was still pretty good. Rose Byrne and Imogen Poots are top qts and Jeremy Renner was good too. That scene when they're in the fairground about to be evacuated by the helicopter was tense as holy heck,as was the total darkness of the metro scene.

I really don't see why 28 Weeks catches so much flak. Great film.
>>
>>68179892
I found the film pretty forgettable overall, but I do agree with you in part - that first scene made me more anxious than any other I can remember.
>>
>>68178263
He's making a joke you dip
>>
The scenes where they used DV cameras to film make this unwatchable on Blu Ray.
>>
>>68173170
Explain walking dead using that logic
>>
>>68179892
>>68179954

Everyone regards the first scene as one of the most incredible scene's in horror history. The rest of the movie is the problem. The movie just completely changes pace and focuses on the military going all out to kill Renner, Byrne, Poots, and retard. It makes no sense for the military to continuously go after them throughout the entire movie. Add in the stupidity of janitor dad having access to literally everything and the fucking retard kids defying all orders and you get a shit movie.
>>
>any film with fast zombies
>good
>>
>>68178703
Fucking this^

I currently live in the suburbs and this shit blows me away. At least more "preppers" are starting to openly admit that they're training to be murderous, thieving, scumbags.

>soldiers
Absolutely nailed it.
>>
>>68178703
/thread
>>
>>68173170
>Must have died and been reanimated to be a zombie

No.

Must be a living person put under a spell by a voodoo witch doctor to be a zombie.

Take your Romero revisionism and get lost.

#ZombiePurist
>>
>>68178078
stop being so terrified of dicks you faggot
>>
>>68180471

28 Weeks Later was pretty good up until they find the mother alive. Then it goes all to shit. Renner had a pretty bad ass death, but the rest was shit. It just made no sense at all and what the fuck happened to General Stone and his military crew? They just disappear.
>>
>>68180735
>what the fuck happened to General Stone and his military crew? They just disappear.
They have became 28 Weeks Laterâ„¢
>>
>>68180811
kekd
>>
>>68178078
>first scene is a monkey seen strapped to monitoring devices
>Cillian Murphy wakes up naked being strapped to monitoring devices

BRAVO DANNY
>>
File: faggot.png (427 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
427 KB, 640x480
>>68171359
DEWD ZAHMBIES R SERIOUS BUSINESS LMAO
>>
>>68178599
>ancestors of man
>don't exist
>don't exist
>don't exist but creation of man according to lore
>don't exist but creation of man according to lore
>>
>>68178838

There are some comics that fill the gap between 28 days and weeks at least
>>
Nearly every Garland script turns into a thriller/slasher in the last third, he's one of the biggest hacks today
>>
>>68171359

Not sure if OP is trolling but he is a faggot.

It wasn't about how soldiers turn into rapists 28 days later. It was the fact that the soldiers had nothing to fight for. They would hold off the zombies forever and then what? What would be the end goal? With women comes procreation.
>>
>>68180948
I bet you're the life of the party
>>
>>68180672
The only good zombie purist movie i can think of that has come out in my lifetime is the 3rd tales from the crypt movie.
>>
>>68181112
>With women comes procreation.
Are you implying that they were justified in their rapey thoughts?
>>
>>68178703
Perhaps in your ungodly liberal suburban shithole.

Where I live people survived the Black Plague peacefully. My district was particularly touched, as one half of the population died in one year. Plus it was in the middle of war operations between the house of Angers and the house of Capet and a small scale shortage of food came at the same time as the evil.
>>
>>68173170

If people started running around tearing other people to shreds with senseless bloodlust I bet you 5 bucks EVERYONE would be talking about a zombie apocalypse.

Why do people even argue about this that much? Even Romero's "zombies" aren't real zombies in traditional sense like >>68180672 said, but no one never brings that up.
>>
>>68178703
"turn on" the civilian population? what do you mean by this? soldiers aren't factory produced people with no ties to anything outside the military, anon.

if you want real world examples, instead of having to speculate, just look at the balkan wars
>>
>>68178599
Frankensteins are just like collage humans.
>>
>>68181238

No. I'm saying that's nature.
>>
>>68180558
>At least more "preppers" are starting to openly admit that they're training to be murderous, thieving, scumbags.
I've always though that. The ones already prepping to cut themselves off from society are the ones to worry about.
>>
>>68177622
Can u still take him tho?
>>
>>68171871
Hard to say. Per capita actual sexual assault is probably the same as civilian world, the difference is there is no punishment for a false rape accusation in the military and depending on the time frame it can actually really boost a soldier's career.

She wants to move units but CO says no? Rape accusation.

She gets put on a shitty detail or shitty duty station? Rape accusation.

West point attendee doesn't want to commit to military? Rape accusation gets her free education.

Bitch is pissed off because she's ugly and no one pays attention to her? Rape accusation.

Soldier is fucking someone besides her and she's jelly? Rape accusation.

Soldier fixing to be put out of military for this that and the other? Rape accusation.

Deployment roster? Rape accusation.

PT failure? Rape accusation.

The military empowers FRA like nothing you've ever seen.
>>
File: 156.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
>>68171796
>Rape
>Not grooming her into your loving wife
>>
>>68171359
you've obviously had no experience with squaddies. i've been on deployment with them twice.

they're fucking trash.
>>
>>68172268
Road Warrior and Book of Eli confronted it. Fallout has several characters that got raped.

It's in at least half the genre, 28 didn't make sense because they wouldn't got that crazy so fast. It should take at least a few months.
>>
>>68172647
>>68172268
I can imagine a bunch of betas doing that, which is what most men in the military are.

Military is full of people that hate women because of muh abortions, muh blacks, muh sexual partners, muh this and that when in reality they're just projecting their own hatred for themselves onto someone else.

Once you start getting out and slaying lots of pussy you stop caring about what most women do.

Only beta fags compare themselves to women, that's why they're so needy and bitchy and beta in the first place
>>
>>68172268
>>68181927
Also The Stand. Half the female characters in that are either raped or nearly raped before fighting their attacker off and being saved.
>>
>>68179772
Why not out of interest?
>>
>>68181927
>28 didn't make sense because they wouldn't got that crazy so fast. It should take at least a few months.
Yeah the actually raping doesn't bother me, its how insane they get so quickly. "Humans are the real monsters" silliness thats obviously meant to draw parallels to the zombies
>>
>>68179892
But 28 Weeks was stupid. The movie was well made but the idea that a woman EVERYONE KNOWS IS CARRYING THE VIRUS does not have guards on her around the clock in a secure locked building, and that her husband could just waltz in there and literally ruin the world, was fucking stupid
>>
>>68181351
He obviously wasn't referring to you you twit. It's obvious that you were just looking for a reason to tell your story. Guess what, nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: 513N7JFQ5BL._SY445_.jpg (40 KB, 316x445) Image search: [Google]
513N7JFQ5BL._SY445_.jpg
40 KB, 316x445
>>68171359
>DUDE, WE'LL BE RICH ONCE WE ADOPT THE EURO

What did Danny Boyle mean by this?
>>
>>68181378
>5 bucks EVERYONE would be talking about a zombie apocalypse
You'd be $5 richer. Remember the bath salts cannibal incidents?

It came out pretty quick that it was bath salts but every idiot with a daryl dixon t-shirt was screaming "zombie apocalypse"
>>
>>68181972
To my knowledge, they shot a lot of it without shooting permits and couldn't have bulky film equipment giving them away. If I remember right the iconic shot of him in the empty trash strewn street was shot with traffic stopped at a red light
>>
>>68182055
Her turning up alive in the first place was shitty, amateur writing and even more contrived was the notion that the military wouldn't have shot her in the street much less bring her into quarantine.

They'll shoot civillians when all hell breaks loose but they won't kill a couple of retarded kids going outside of quarantine along with their rancid, infected mother. Fuck outta here man.
>>
>>68181927
I like how in "No Blade of Grass" a survivor rapes the survival group leader's daughter (cucking her boyfriend) and the dad goes with it because the rapist can shoot well and the daughter warms up to the guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x1028
Wew 28 new posts.
>>
If you wouldn't start raping before at least day 2 then you're low test as fuck.
>>
>>68182138
Oh wow cheers, never knew
>>
Good zombie/similar infection movies:

>28 days later
>Pontypool
>Carriers
>The Plague of the Zombies
>Deadgirl
>The Battery

Debate me
>>
>>68182138
>To my knowledge, they shot a lot of it without shooting permits

They had permits but were only allowed to shoot for a very limited time, like 30 minutes or so in central London with all the traffic stopped
>>
>>68181864
This. The best part is even if you're proven innocent, they'll still punish you.

I know 2 different Marines that were either discharged dishonorably or were nearly separated other than honorably even after they were proven innocent and the accuser either couldn't verify the story or confessed.

They will discharge you anyway, even if you're innocent, in order to avoid any kind of negative press. The mere accusation is enough to ruin your entire career and everything you've ever worked for.
>>
>>68182138
>without shooting permits
An $8 million film in bongland not obeying the law? That sounds really suspect, >>68183345 makes a lot more sense
>>
DUDE THIS SCENE IN A SHIT MOVIE IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING IN ONE LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwgSyFxVTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ
>>
Awesome guys! I wasnt aware there was a hating 28 days later meme :^)
>>
>>68184778
shaky cam everywhere, looks like shit.
>>
>>68173377
>The idea of the world being taken over by slow moving zombies is fucking dumb

Mathematics disagrees kid

https://plus.maths.org/content/how-long-can-we-survive#results
>>
>>68171359
Humans would turn into creepy rapists in seconds if law and order disappeared, dumb fuck.

You live in a fucking facade world dipshit.
>>
>>68171359
It's a group of soldiers who think they're the last bastion of civilization left in the world, who are only held together by their commander's promise that they'll be able to rebuild society if they find some women.

I'm surprised they didn't try and rape them sooner.
>>
Who else thinks the original "Night of the Living Dead" is the only zombie movie worth watching anyway?

>tfw no one off movie about those good old boys who road around the country side with sheriff deputies and guardsmen restoring order and putting down ghouls
>>
>>68186694
I remember watching it as a kid and got pissed off at the end when they thought the nig was a whalkerh.
>>
>>68185923
>I'm surprised they didn't try and rape them sooner.
I think the guy in charge had the right idea of trying to do it in a non-violent way. They were likely going to groom the girl and get the black one to go along with it for food/shelter/protection until Jim got in the way (though they would have offered him the same deal if he was willing to get cucked).

I don't think it's unrealistic for a scenario but it did happen unrealistically fast. I doubt it would reach that level in less than a month especially when it was confirmed in the same film that the rest of world did not get infected.
>>
>>68186882

They didn't.
>>
>>68187028
So they shot him cause he was black?
>>
>>68181864
t. guy whose buddy raped a chick
>>
There are people who don't realize that rape is typically included in stories about apocalyptic/anarchist times.

Those people are going to get raped first.
>>
File: 1431366801926.jpg (55 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1431366801926.jpg
55 KB, 500x492
>>68187457
>tfw years of being an edgy faggot on 4chan has prepared me to at least not be brutally raped at the onset of any possible happening
>>
>>68171359
Leave him alone, he just wanted to have fun with his new camera.
>>
>>68187516
you've got it anon, you're doing it right and you're gonna be fine, just fine.
>>
>>68171359
First there will be panic.
Then there will be looting.
Then come the rapes.

It's inevitable.
>>
>>68171359

I'm so glad 28 Days Later came out in a time mostly free of SJWs. You can make movies like this anymore without some retarded special interest group getting triggered.
>>
>>68171359
Soldiers were rapist before they enrolled
>>
>>68187773
Yeah, sure, everyone is out to get you and movies you like.

This is copypasta, right?
>>
>People think this is a zombie movie
They aren't undead, they are infected with a rage virus
>>
>>68187908
Have you not been paying attention?

Capeshit first, then everything else.

I understand that a lot of anons don't care about capeshit, and that's fine, just understand that non-capeshit is going to go through the exact same thing.
>>
i wanted to berry that black slag so fucking bad as a teenager.
>>
>>68188014
Yeah, sheeple should really wake up. SJWs will surely ban movies where evil white rapists who target young girls and strong WOC all get brutally murdered.
>>
>>68188014
They only go after capeshit because it's aimed at young impressionable children.
>>
>>68187186
Yes
>>
File: CrossedBadlands21Wrap.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1933) Image search: [Google]
CrossedBadlands21Wrap.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1933
We've had movies about slow shambling zombies, and movies about fast rage zombies. When are we gonna get a Crossed movie?
>>
>>68188186
It would be impossible to adapt without being a shitty splatter movie or laughably edgy which it already is.
>>
>DUDE I'M NOT JUST A GOY DYING FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE I AM ONLY SUITED TO PHYSICAL LABOUR I HAVE MORALS AND SHIT BUT AM STILL OKAY WITH MURDER
>>
>>68188071
They are establishing a foothold, it's just a matter of time before they go after everything else.
>>
>>68188379
what?
>>
they are thinking pragmatically. if society is to rebuild then they need women. it's not really a death cult. and it's not like it's the first time the military has committed atrocities.
>>
>>68171359

You're kidding, right? The soldier guys in Day Of The Dead probably skullfucked an entire schoolbus of children to death before they even got to that underground base. 28 Days is a long fucking time to be alive during the apocalypse anon.
>>
>>68178838
Netflix should buy the rights and make a series: 28 hours later. 28 hour long episodes told in real time that starts right as the outbreak hits.
>>
>>68173649
>your post made me butthurt
>the only suitable reaction is fedora memes
>>
it's a fucking superb movie. and i think the early digital look of the film adds to the atmosphere. filmfags btfo
>>
>>68188644
I would watch this.

>>68188641
>28 Days is a long fucking time to be alive during the apocalypse anon.
Not necessarily true for a group of army guys with access to a well guarded base/home and tons of weapons and supplies.
>>
>>68187908

There is another long thread on how shitty/SJW Eowyn was. Later this year we have an all-female Ghostbusters movie coming out. Everywhere you look, this feminist crap is being pushed onto popular movies.
>>
>>68188722

Just means they were sexually frustrated before the zombies even showed up.
>>
>>68188641
>The soldier guys in Day Of The Dead probably skullfucked an entire schoolbus of children to death

It's true, that scene is in the extended version
>>
>>68187001
>I doubt it would reach that level in less than a month

He wakes up in hospital 28 days later. How many days pass until the gang get to the base?

And do the soldiers know the rest of the world is uninfected? One of them talks about planes flying over head but they think he's crazy and they kill him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wOJC8M2jA
>this fucking scene
>>
Did no one read hearts of darkness because thats pretty much it. You can also compare it quite well with apocalypse now.
>>
>>68188811
>He wakes up in hospital 28 days later. How many days pass until the gang get to the base?
A few days at most, let's be generous and say five.
>And do the soldiers know the rest of the world is uninfected? One of them talks about planes flying over head but they think he's crazy and they kill him.
They should have some clue, the planes were pretty fucking visible and I doubt the jet at the end was the one and only jet that ever flew over the UK. And they killed that guy because he wasn't going along with them, not because he was "crazy" necessarily.

I just find it a stretch that in less than a month there would be no communication between the British army and the outside world, or even other pockets of people that might have had a better chance of hiding out (say in Scotland, as the outbreak started in London I think). Maybe these guys just went rogue for a little while to have some fun.
>>
>>68188712
It's hardly Collateral or even Miami Vice but I always agreed, it has a messy, aggressive voice that Danny Boyle alone is unable to convey, the digital recording makes the movie what it is.
>>
>>68188644
This is genuinely a really cool idea.
>>
>>68188644
I know one thing for certain. Netflix needs their own zombie show. With their independence they could probably do some pretty interesting things. An anon in a TWD thread the other day suggested a GoT type show, with multiple PoVs, or each episode focusing on a different group of survivors.
>>
>>68171871

there's actually been a story of an army guy who reported his anus hurting everytime he woke up.

he then got a hidden camera and filmed at night while he slept.

the next morning he looked at the recorded video and found that his bunkmates were ethering him and took turns fucking him.
>>
>people don't actually think Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead aren't great films

what is it like being this pleb

Also, Evil Dead counts as a zombie movie, so those
>>
>>68178093
dat opening scene though
>>
>>68188644
That sounds like a really good idea.
>>
>>68172762
I agree, the only Zombiekino there is.
>>
>>68172712
Go back to Buenos Aires.
>>
File: 1458808064291.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458808064291.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>>68172762
Is it even a zombie movie? The infected aren't reanimated dead, they're just really pissed off. In fact I saw a couple walking out of BvS last night.
>>
>>68177885
>implying people aren't gonna flock to theaters for Last of Us zombies

Fungi instead of mystery chemical/virus
Zombies get stronger with age
Zombie shit spreads stuff through air
>>
>we wont get a decent zombie show in quite a few years because of how shitty the walking dead has been
I'm seriously mad at the few faggots left that still hasn't jumped shit, the show needs a quick death.
>>
Why couldn't they come up with something better in the second film? It felt so redundant using soldiers again. I would've liked to have seen some sort of civil war type thing over who would be the next king or queen of England post infection, you're telling me that in a post-apocalyptic England which has completely went to shit that there wasn't one batshit insane bastard out there trying to be the new royal family?
>>
File: _20160213_190426.jpg (247 KB, 1441x1440) Image search: [Google]
_20160213_190426.jpg
247 KB, 1441x1440
>>68182096
>Millions came out in 2004
>>
>>68187773
Can you imagine if "a boy and his dog" came out today?
Can you fucking imagine
>>
>>68196454
fuck...
>>
>>68172762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJ_jPKOj1c
>>
>>68188887
>Did no one read hearts of darkness because thats pretty much it. You can also compare it quite well with apocalypse now.
what is the point of the second sentence
>>
>>68187320
I don't know of anyone that raped anyone, I know a few females that tried to pull that rape card but then got shut down after JAG had them tripping up on details.

And oh btw, in the military? Rape is a "guilty until proven innocent" type deal. Your career is effectively over no matter what.

In the time it takes you to get clear your family will have probably left you, you will never be able to work with any of the females in your unit again (nor will you want to), any kind of promotional or positional movement is out the window...I mean it's fucking insane how it works.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.