[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44 KB, 600x750
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
>>68171267
Even funnier is how everybody is ignoring all the killing batman did in the nolanverse
>>
>>68171267
He kills the guy at the end when he had no choice. He maybe, unconfirmed, killed two others in the batmobile chase scene.

Grenade guy got himself killed for pulling a fucking grenade out and the rest were dreams.

So, you were saying OP?
>>
>>68171267
Do they? I've found Marveldrones to argue quite the opposite. Bitching about Batfleck killing and then entirely forgetting that Batman has killed in every single film he's ever been in with the exception of Batman & Robin.

This is also why I stay out of the Marvel/DC nonsense. Both labels have great movies and both have terrible ones.
>>
>>68171267
Is it a concidence that the best Batmen kill?
>>
>>68171267
Is this a bizarro thread?
>>
>>68171316
What? He very obviously killed dozens with the Batplane as well. Did you watch the movie?
Just because only one burned to death in front of us while screaming doesn't mean he's the only dude he killed.
>>
>>68171267
But this never happened outside of your imagination.

On a related note, Ant Man was fucking shit.
>>
honestly I'm fine with Batman being either way, probably because I grew up watching the Burton movies over and over again
>>
>>68171352
>He didn't like Ant-Man
>>
File: 58176-26622.gif (48 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
58176-26622.gif
48 KB, 320x240
Batman may kill indirectly, but he will never willingly be the executioner.
>>
>>68171267
>Never had a problem with Batman killing people
>Liked BvS
>Liked MCU
>Doesn't know which fanbase to hate more

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>68171346
No i didn't watch the movie and the things I mentioned I made up but judging by your reaction they actually happened. What an amazing get by me

Which particular scene with the batplane are you talking about? I don't remember anything specific with that
>>
>>68171304
3 or 4 people, which was shit, but at least it was almost exclusively at the climaxes of the movies and not the wanton slaughter of harmless thugs by Keaton and Affleck.
>>
Burton's Batman was a legit psychopath.
He didn't have any stupid codes to live by.
He was pretty much no better than the rest of the menagerie of gotham freaks, it's just that he was on the right side of the law.
Snyder's Batman has changed, that's the whole fucking point.
Obviously Robin was killed and so Batman snapped. Hence why he was branding guys; he changed.
I'm hoping Suicide Squad will fill in some of the blanks but it's looking to be a lolsorandumb quipfest to appease the marvel shitters.
>>
>>68171387
>Batman may kill indirectly, but he will never willingly be the executioner.
>Keaton straps a bomb to a guy's dick and walks away smiling as the man explodes
>Kilmer throws a handful of coins at a man balancing precariously on a beam
>Bale tackles a man out of a building
>Affleck shoots a guy's flamethrower tank and sets him ablaze
>>
>>68171422
Of course there's like 20 more depending on whether you count him blowing up the League of Shadows headquarters or not.
>>
>>68171417
Just before he goes into the building to save Martha.
He flies in low, several goons have heavy machine guns mounted on the backs of trucks, and Batman flies over, 'splodin them all.
>>
I've literally never heard anything but praise for the first Batman movie.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>68171425
>He was pretty much no better than the rest of the menagerie of gotham freaks, it's just that he was on the right side of the law.
This has always been the case for Batman.
>>
In Batman 89' he blows up a whole factory of badguys and turns liquid toxic waste into a deadly cloud.
>>
I love Burton's killer Batman. I just re watched returns the other day. The part where he uses the batmobile's jet engine to blast the fire breathing dude cracks me up every time.
>>
>>68171441
by your logic Bale attempted suicide at the end of tdk
>>
>>68171267
This. As someone who loved the Burton Batman, particularly Batman Returns, DC fans have always shit on it for having Batman murder people (despite the fact that the movie doesn't take Batman or his actions that seriously).

Then BvS comes out and those same people have been defending Bat of Murder up and down.

It's fucking shit.
>>
>>68171683
In Returns he and Alfred mention Vicki Vale. I like how Bats is a little pissed that Alfred let her into the Batcave unannounced. It's like Burton actually cared about trying to tie up that loose end, where other directors would just ignore it.
>>
>>68171822
>Pissed that Vicki found out his secret identity
>Vicki never appears in any of the further films and is only briefly mentoined once
Batman killed Vicki Vale
>>
>>68171919
You'd think that he and Alfred could discuss getting rid of her in the privacy of the Batcave. Also wouldn't Alfred be a bit of a liability now? I mean just letting any piece of ass that Bruce nails into the BC is a huge security risk.
>>
>>68171822
Hey at least in Forever Batman mentions that he's had terrible luck with women.
>>
>>68171552
this. batman has always been a mentally unstable whacko who is no better than his villians other than he fights for good
>>
>>68171401
SAVAGE
>>
>>68171477
Yeah I guess you're right. Not sure how many he got but I still wouldn't describe Affleck's Batman as doing "nothing but kill people in BvS"
>>
>>68172034
Uma (Poison Ivy) was the best looking girl in the Batmovies imo. As for women his enemies have always been hotter.
>>
>>68171267
Younglings hate Burton's batman? I won't even bother asking why..
Mellenials are known to be literal adhd diagnosed faggots
>>
File: 1346884091082.jpg (22 KB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
1346884091082.jpg
22 KB, 478x360
>>68172289
>younglings
>>
File: 1459272818245.jpg (28 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459272818245.jpg
28 KB, 1024x576
Kevin Smith, who I know gets flak around here, sits down and watches the movie, (stoned in parts), and goes over everything scene for scene.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojrNy_2PHN8
>>
>>68172413
where exactly are those commentaries available besides youtube?
>>
Its more like: batman kills people in tim burtons movies and nobody cares. flash forward 20 years and suddenly its a huge issue when batfleck kills
>>
>>68172289
Tbh after Ed Wood Burton got ultralame.
>>
>>68172529
this. back when the Burton movies came out only dorky and/or fat losers who were obsessed with the comics gave a shit, and that was a small group of people back then.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.