[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Prisoners /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
What did you think of Prisoners /tv/?
>>
classic
>>
Overrated garbage.
>>
it was ok
>>
A classic
>>
it was fine
>>
>>68170905
Instant classic.
>>
>>68170905
meh

would fuck jake though, no homo.
>>
>>68170905
Pretty good
>>
watched the whole thing, 6.5/10. Could have been a 7 if it didn't drag on so long
>>
too brutal
>>
>>68171157
>watched the whole thing

Did you marathon it?
>>
Watching Jackedman fuck Dano's shit up gave me an erection
>>
We're all prisoners of consequence being rubbed smooth by the sand of life.
>>
>>68171182
yeah, 15 minutes a day.
>>
>>68171182
yeah, I learned to use the mute button instead of the pause button
>>
didn't like the last quarter much
>>
jake was so hot in it omg
>>
kino
>>
>>68170905
It was good but kids on /tv/ with autism won't understand the emotions being conveyed or wont be able to sympathize so they will say it's overrated or simply not good.

While opinions are subjective, saying that 4 course meal wasn't good because there were too many vegetables makes you appear like a child with childish values.
>>
>>68171488
wew
>>
>>68170905
I liked it.
>>
>>68170905

Never thought I'd spend $8 to watch Hugh Jackman torture a retarded man, but it happened. Good film though, would recommend to others but not in a hurry to see again myself. In hindsight it was not the best movie for a date.
>>
File: n-MAN-COMBING-HAIR-large570.jpg (24 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
n-MAN-COMBING-HAIR-large570.jpg
24 KB, 570x238
>tfw you saw Jake have godly hair in Prisoners too late in your life to copy
>>
Villeneuve might be one of the best acting directors in the business right now. Looked gorgeous too. Mystery falls a little flat towards the end for me, but only because the mystery itself was so weird and child-exploitation old person cult didn't feel like a good enough cap on it.
>>
One of my favourites of the decade so far desu.
The ending wasn't perfect tho.
>>
not enough capes for me
>>
Almost really good. The ending was so poorly written though. The scene where Gyllenhall can't see the clue on his desk is REALLY cringe worthy.
>>
>>68172038
his hair was great, I copied it as best I could with my hairline
>>
I really liked it.
>>
comfy/10
>>
overrated but alright
>>
I think it was a good film that need a once over on editing.

Had a friend who's family went through an abduction situation and a few parts straight up broke him. Didn't really expect it from him but that shit is awful to have happen.
>>
>>68170905
Better than zodiac
>>
>>68170905
Probably my favourite movie to have come out in recent times.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.