[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vince finally jumped the shark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: better-call-saul-netflix.jpg (31 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-netflix.jpg
31 KB, 480x336
vince finally jumped the shark
>>
I haven't seen the last 3 episodes.
What happened?
>>
Show is too boring to bother with. I'm behind a few episodes. What happened?
>>
>>68171301

4th wall quip
>>
>>68171313
The one about lawyers being boring?
>>
>>68171313

Can you tell I'm clutching my pearls? who cares?
>>
>CHUCK HAS DONE LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG THE ENTIRE SERIES.
I cant believe I used to dislike him in season 1.
>>
is Chuck RIP?
>>
>>68171311
Mike robbed the cartel and got a bystander killed. Jimmy committed fraud which lead to Chuck collapsing and hitting his head.
>>
>>68171450
i know youre trying to be an edgecuck and side with the antagonist but the guy went out of his way so his little brother wouldnt succeed.

Straight up betrayal. Not to mention he got cucked by Jimmies jokes at a dinner table. Not a real man.
>>
>>68171499
1. Jimmy is known to be a fucking liability
2. Chuck had every right to be skeptical of hiring him
3. He eventually said sorry and made up with him
4. Jimmy stabbed him in the back.
>>
>>68171551
If he is a liability than just let him go and forget about him, don't sabotage him every step for fucks sake. Chuck is the worst brother someone might have
>>
>>68171450
What about his illness? If he needs to fuck over Kim then he can cope with any amount of electricity, if he's forced to take responsibility for his actions though suddenly he can't manage and he has to go lie down.
>>
>>68171612
It's stress plus electromagnetic infetterence that fucks his shit up.
>>
>>68171635
>infetterence
Is that even word?
>>
>>68170435
>Jimmy does illegal things for some a woman who acknowledged him

HOW MUCH OF A BETA CAN JIMMY BE??
>>
>>68171646
*wink*
>>
>>68170435
Can someone give me a list of what episodes to watch and what episodes to ignore so I manage to watch the show at a quicker pace?
>>
>>68171490
Why would Nacho tell an ex cop that Hector shot a guy in the face?
Is that his way of getting rid of Hector?
>>
>>68173259
>Why would Nacho tell an ex cop that Hector shot a guy in the face?
Because he's not as clever as he thinks he is.

Also, does he know Mike's an ex cop? Totally forget.
>>
Mike is going to be the reason that Hector winds up an invalid.

Chuck is dead.

These are both confirmed spoilers that come from advance tv listing descriptions.
>>
>>68173469
Why would you even look?
Also don't believe you
>>
>>68173489
Because this show is boring and I was considering not watching.

Both spoilers are true.
>>
>>68173379
Well, everyone in this show seems to personally know only about 3-4 people, so it wouldn't surprise me if Nacho knew.
>>
>>68171551
>>68171499
>>68171450

> This eager to pick a side
>>
>>68171635
>>68171646
>>68171770
>Chuck saw his brother trying to walk out with like 15 Milky Ways in his hands without paying
>“Jimmy, you need to pay for those first.”
>At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter
>"Let's hurry Jimmy, I need to get out of here"
>Jimmy stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at Chuck
>beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
>Chuck collapses
>>
Chuck got cucked.
>>
>>68174410
kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.