[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree on this ranking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
File: MCU.jpg (336 KB, 1280x953) Image search: [Google]
MCU.jpg
336 KB, 1280x953
God Tier:
Iron Man
The Avengers
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Great Tier:
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man

Meh Tier:
Iron Man 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
Avengers: Age of Ultron

Shit Tier:
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
>>
Iron man in great tier? Hell naw
>>
Reddit Tier:

Iron Man
The Avengers
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Iron Man 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

fix'd
>>
The only decent things on that list are the Avengers and Guardians. Everything else has either pacing issues, flawed plots, boring villains or ham fisted acting.
>>
My favourite is Ant man because it does something really refreshing and makes a really great heist movie with a comic-book skin.
>>
>>68169879
>God
The Avengers
The Winter Soldier
>Great
Iron Man 3
Ant-Man
Iron Man
The First Avenger
Age of Ultron
>Good
Guardians of The Galaxy
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
>Meh
The Dark World
Iron Man 2
>>
>>68170125
I can't watch it because all I can think of is how much better Edgar Wrights movie would have been
>>
>>68170079
All of Marvel's villains bar Loki is boring. Ant Man's villain is literally Iron Man's villain but younger.
>>
>>68170161
Switch Iron Man 3 and Guardians and you've got it.
>>
>>68169879
>Great Tier:
>Iron Man 3

Is this masterful rusery? The film where one writer said "let's think of as many ways as possible that Iron Man can NOT be in his suit!!"

And the other writer said "oohh, we can have his wife in it or we can have Jarvis animate it or we can have him remote control it or we can have it broken or we can have Jarvis control an army of them etc etc etc ..."

When really the second writer should have just said "no, lets not, because that's a shit idea for a film".
>>
>>68170292
Just because Shane Black made a Shane Black-Iron Man doesn't mean it's bad.

Besides, did you miss the entire point of the movie? That Iron Man is, in fact, Iron Man even when he's not in his suits?
>>
But how good will Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel be?
>>
>>68170357
Ah yes, thanks for reminding me of the other thing that annoyed me.

Iron Man is Iron Man because of his suit. At no point, anywhere in the film is it demonstrated that he is iron man without his suit. They make him completely redundant by showing Jarvis can animate the suits. They remove his heart problem thing that was central to his character.

And then, for absolutely no reason at all, he simply states states that he is Iron man even without the suit. WTF?
>>
>>68169879
>Shit Tier:
>The Incredible Hulk
Haha fuck off...
>>
>>68170171
Will they ever get the rights Dr. Doom?
>>
>>68170473
Doom is not a villain. He is trying to save humanity.
>>
>>68170170
I bet you can't fuck without thinking about how your dad used to do it to you either.
You let what was/could have been ruin the now man
>>
>>68169879
I'd honestly switch Incredible Hulk with Iron Man 3.

And that's my list in tiers.
>>
>>68170473
>Marvel Give Task Master rights for Doctor Doom
>Deadpool vs Task Master will be Goat
>Doctor Doom will be great in the MCU
>>
Patrician taste.

>Dealpool
>Guardians of the Galactic Galaxy
>Antman
>Entire Ironman series
>Captain America: Winter Soldier
>First Avengers movie
>Hulk

Everything else is plebian
>>
>good
Ironman
>watchable
antman
cap 2
gotg
>mediocre
everything else
>awful
thor
avengers 2
>>
>>68170420
>Doctor Strange
I honestly can't tell if this movie will be one of the worst or vest Marvel movies to date. It's got a pretty good cast though.
>Black Panther
Between what I've heard of Boseman's performance in CW and the fact that Coogler is attached its pretty much guaranteed to be great
>Captain Marvel
To little is known about it right now to say. Casting a solid Carol Danvers is key though.
>>
>>68170568
Yeah casting is really crucial. Preferably they won't do a DC and cast a anorexic jew as a warrior.

Maybe Emily Blunt? Carol needs to be muscular
>>
>>68170568
>>68170642
Time to worry?

http://deadline.com/2016/04/tessa-thompson-joins-the-marvel-universe-thor-ragnarok-1201735551/
>>
>>68169879
winter soldier was booring
>>
>>68170701
I don't think they'll have time for Danvers in Ragnarok, but I also don't know enough about Thor to have any input on who she might actually be.
>>
They're literally all hot garbage
>>
>>68171671
>DCucks
>>
>this thread
capeshite board when?
>>
>>68169879
Pretty gud tier
>Ant-man
>GOTG

fucking stupid tier
>everything else
>>
>>68169879
>Avengers that high
>Iron man 3 that high
>ant-man not god tier
>Thor that low
>Cap 1 that low
>AoU not shit
>Iron man 2 that high

so many things wrong
>>
File: IMG-20160111-WA0004.jpg (27 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160111-WA0004.jpg
27 KB, 240x320
>>68171935
>Watching capeshit
>Company wars
>>
>>68172061
It's like having our own console wars. Capeshit really did turn this board to /v/
>>
Iron Man 2 was awful
>>
>>68172264
I want my boid.
>>
All belong in shit tier
>>
>>68172359
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>68169879
God:
Captain America 2
Iron man 1
Avengers 1

Great:
GotG
AoU

Meh:
Captain America 1
Ant man
Ironman 3

Shit:
Thor
Hulk
Ironman 2
>>
>>68172404
AoU doesn't belong in great, but Antman and Cap 1 do.
>>
>>68169879
>God Tier
Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Guardians of the Galaxy.
Iron Man
>Great tier
Ant Man
The Avengers
>Meh Tier
Iron Man 2
Avengers Age of Ultron
Thor
>Shit Tier
The Incredible Hulk (last fight is badass tho)
Thor The Dark World.
Iron Man 3
>>
>>68172475
Sold.
>>
File: 1458721525409.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458721525409.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>68169965
U mad bro?
>>
File: b0HKkTT[1].gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
b0HKkTT[1].gif
3 MB, 480x270
>Thor
>Thor 2
>Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>AoU

50% of the MCU is absolute trash
>>
>>68169879
Put Avengers at Meh and Ultron at Shit and we got a deal.
>>
>>68172535
See>>68172061
>>
>>68172577

It's a campaign by Marvel to make sure this movie fails. They have a gripe with Ben Affleck and really anything Boston related.

The issue probably stems from Ben Affleck leaving Daredevil to die and chasing the cape and cowl of the caped crusader. No surprise that he ticked Mickey Mouse off. The anti-DC agenda has spread wide on here and my guess it's because Marvel and Disney interns have infiltrated the sub and other subreddits to fill it with their ideas and try to "inception" us into choosing Marvel over DC in this holy war.

DC had a possibility to overtake them following the crash and burn that was Spiderman 3 and the success of The Dark Knight, but stage 1 of the Avengers plan was already a go and the Marvel/Disney train was already in motion. Now they've amassed so much power, influence and wealth that they are able to pay off critics left and right and drive this movie into the ground before it even gets a change to flourish.

Ladies and gentlemen I hate to say this, but we are at war. It is time to take a stand and make sure that Marvel does not have a complete dominance over the superhero genre. They've already infiltrated Netflix and have managed to steal Ryan Reynolds and make him into Memepool.

It's unsure where Disney's hand can't reach, but we mustn't let them monopolize the industry. That is why I urge you one and all to cash in your paychecks Friday and do whatever you can to make sure every screening of BvS in your local is sold out.

It is in this moment where history is made. When the inevitable nuclear war has come and gone and jungle warfare rules the world in the midst of a nuclear winter the elders will tell the youth of our times. They will speak of our accomplishments, advancements, our failures. They'll speak of our heroes, leaders and tyrants and somewhere between all that will be this moment...the moment where we stood up to that goddamn mouse and said "HEY! FUCK YOU!"
>>
File: 1459610163011.png (110 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1459610163011.png
110 KB, 633x568
>>68172654
hahahahahahahahah
>>
>>68169879
Iron man 3 is complete shit
>>
>>68170443
and dont forget how he for no reason destroys all the suits of armor at the end only to immediately build more for avengers 2. Fuck Iron man 3, It didnt make any sense
>>
File: Thanos vs Deadpool.jpg (115 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thanos vs Deadpool.jpg
115 KB, 790x1200
This will never happen. Sadness.
>>
>>68172696
>Spreading these lies
When will this meme end?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x425
>>68169879
Good :
Iron man
Guardians
Winter solider

Bland but fun tier:
The rest

Bad tier
Age of ultron
>>
>>68172654
>That is why I urge you one and all to cash in your paychecks Friday and do whatever you can to make sure every screening of BvS in your local is sold out.
YES PLEASE we need to do this!
>>
>>68172779
It's shit tho

The twist is okay but it's presented in a bad way
>>
>>68172740
>I didn't understand the ending of the movie
WEW
LAD
>>
>>68172654
nice try jew

I always pirate capeshit
>>
Iron man 3 was like watching shane black flip you off and laugh for 2 hours
>>
>>68172654
I love the irony in this picture.
>>
>>68172813
how else will the company make more DC movies if we don't show their support?

Don't make Memevil win!
>>
>>68169879

Shit tier:

Literally all capecancer
>>
>>68172866
>implying WB isn't ran by jews

nice try shill

but still I'm not paying for any capeshit
>>
File: 500.png (237 KB, 492x577) Image search: [Google]
500.png
237 KB, 492x577
Am I the only one who genuinely liked Thor 2??
>>
>>68173062
It had its moments. Mainly Loki moments.
>turns into Cap
>tight crotch
>>
>>68173062
I liked it but I also recognize it's flaws. There is some really good stuff in it though.
>>
>>68172765
why is Thanos' head so tiny?
>>
>>68173206
Maybe Deadpool poured voodoo shrinking powder on him like that guy at the end of Beetlejuice.
>>
>>68172740
Don't you mean fuck Avengers 2 for not making any sense? That's the film that's meant to be a follow-up, you know.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.