[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's absolutely right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Chuck.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
He's absolutely right.
>>
/r/ing music parodies of his fall
>>
It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Jimmy slipped because Chuck wouldn't help a brother out.
>>
>>68169452
He still cucked himself into an early grave.
>>
The fact that Chuck immediately assumed it was Jimmy's fault despite having next to no evidence just shows how much of a vapid flagrant cunt he is.
>>
>>68169452
of course he is, but he's a douche, so he's the bad guy
>>
>>68169860
Jimmy pulled stunts like this his entire life.
>>
>>68169860
He didn't immediately assume that.

It was when he got back and found that the address was correct in his files.

Chuck is arrogant and clearly mentally ill, but could you imagine him actually copying the address incorrectly over and over? Plus, his argument was enough to convince Kim that Jimmy did it.
>>
slippin jimmy, the absolute madman, switched all of the photocopiers to full power before chuck arrived
>>
Better Cuck Chuck.

Honestly great episode, all the last episodes coming together like this. Bravo Vince, pure pottery.
>>
Cuck knew jinmy did it cause who else would sabatoge the files to get Kim the client

Kim knew Jimmy did it but she went along with it because she needs Mesa Verde as a client to start up and also Jimmy is the only one who has shown her love and loyalty
>>
That scene in Chuck's house with Jimmy, Kim and Chuck himself was great. Made me feel for him.
>>
>>68169452
Finally something actually happens in the episode!!
>>
File: disfigured pike in chair.jpg (210 KB, 1431x1068) Image search: [Google]
disfigured pike in chair.jpg
210 KB, 1431x1068
can somebody shoop chuck's face when he was fainting/hit his head onto this?
>>
>>68170150
Yeah it was pretty clear that she knew he would to such twisted 'romantic' gesture for her... And she doesn't really care about jimmy , she just cares about herself.. Once she gets everything she can out of him, she will ask Howard to partner up with her (since that's what he always wanted) . And Jimmy is gonna end up cucked, and will probably try some of his shenanigans (like fake a robbery, or something like that) and is gonna get both kim and howard killed.
>>
>>68170150
Kim sides with Jimmy because of how far Chuck is willing to take his petty vengeance.

She says something like, "If that were true then Jimmy could be facing jail for fraud." Chuck doesn't even blink, it's not that he hasn't considered that consequence, he really is willing to see his own brother jailed.
>>
"villains" who did nothing wrong
>>
File: SpinalTap david st hubbins.jpg (153 KB, 1600x1095) Image search: [Google]
SpinalTap david st hubbins.jpg
153 KB, 1600x1095
>>68169501
>music parodies
>>
>>68169452
Why Chuck keep that nigger fella around his home?
>>
>>68170459
there's no mrs.Chuck famm
>>
>>68170459
I thought it was pretty clear that Chuck, aswell as being adespicable man is also a slave owner.
>>
>>68170373
If that was the case she would have just stayed at HHM or gone to the other firm.
>>
>>68170459
>literally a house nigger
>>
>>68170252
BB plebs finally happy, yet without realizing it wouldn't have even 10% the power without the storyline building up to this point.
>>
>>68170560
Cognitive dissonance: the post

I bet you also like commercials because they increase the suspense and anticipation.
>>
>>68170047
Kim wasn't convinced though - that's why she punched Jimmy repeatedly in the arm and made a point of not wanting to talk about it "ever"

Still, she managed to put up a spirited defense of Jimmy to his brother

best waifu ever or best waifu ever?
>>
>>68170459
We need a new Big Bad to avenge Chuck.
>>
>>68170593
Come on m8, she clearly knows. That's why in the bed scene she was like
>*nudge nudge, wink wink*
>hey you know, i would be careful if you make an adversary out of chuck
>you ought to make sure all your i's are dotted, etc.
>>
>>68170516
True, but there were other factors in play , she was kind of tired of the shit and hoops she had to jump at HHM , and also she was feeling the rush of her little adventures with jimmy (the tequila guy, the check) , but soon reality will hit her and she will do something to turn against jimmy... that's just a fact.
>>
>>68170593
Anyone got a screenshot of her ass in them painting jeans?
>>
>>68170252
i know somebody got shot in the face off camera
>>
>>68170593
How can you be this dense?

"Your brother is quite the lawyer. If I were to go against him I'd make sure all my Is are dotted and Ts crossed."

What could she possibly mean by this.
>>
File: 1460436731162.jpg (65 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1460436731162.jpg
65 KB, 720x404
>>68170631
>>
>>68170593
She was convinced that Jimmy doctored the files.

She even told him that he needed to go back and make sure he'd covered his tracks.

>>68170627
Sure, but it's almost certainly going to be something Jimmy does that finally goes too far.
>>
>>68170678
That screenshot sucks, anon.
>>
>>68170702
Haha damn I saved it without really looking at it
>>
>>68170702
There isn't a close up shot unfortunately.

Fucking hack directors.
>>
>>68170459
Ernesto is Gus Fring
>>
Chuck is absolutely right about Jimmy, but Kim was also right when she said he made him that way and never wanted him to succeed. It was painfully obvious when Chuck didn't give a shit about being a lawyer anymore until Jimmy started to become successful at it and was gaining respect on his own.
>>
>>68169452
Chuck is a fucking loser.

He never met the criminal that walked all over his dad like Jimmy.

He sucks at making his wife laugh and she clearly divorce rapes him in the future. Chuck is a cuck.

He's a spiteful man child who likes to act smart and refuses to see his own flaws.

He's a grown fedora m'lady that never got his shit kicked in by a Chad so he still values his own intelligence and being right a lot more than anything else.

Jimmy did nothing wrong. Fuck Chuck.
>>
>>68171467
>He never met the criminal that walked all over his dad like Jimmy.

Jimmy's reaction to that was to rob his father too though.

I'm still waiting to see what caused Chuck's breakdown. Jimmy was involved I'd bet.
>>
>>68169452
He's absolutely vegetable
>>
>>68171528
>I'm still waiting to see what caused Chuck's breakdown
I'm guessing it was his wife either dying or leaving him.
>>
>>68169860
Jimmy had plenty of evidence that Chuck tried to fuck his shit once again. Chuck got fucked. Chuck got cucked.
>>
>>68170373
But he'll always remember Ice Station Zebra
>>
>>68170319
is he supposed to look like a wax statue?
>>
>"You're slipping Jimmy"
>dies by slipping
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>68170593
>Kim wasn't convinced though - that's why she punched Jimmy repeatedly

she was punching him because she knew it was true and she's angry and ashamed for covering for him
>>
chuckin slippy
>>
>>68169596
Bingo. Chuck says Jimmy is a loser who will never amount to anything, while actively going out of his way to sink Jimmys career so he will never amount to anything. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Chuck is a jealous scum-bag who isn't as holy as he thinks,
>>
>>68172711

They sure did a good job of making him an unlikeable cunt
>>
literally cucked to death.
also kim went from mildly annoying character you don't care about at the start of the series to top waifu material topping it off in todays episode.
>>
>>68171467
Well he's the son of a Cuck
>>
>>68172975

Chuck, the h is silent
>>
>>68170056
kekarooney
>>
>>68169452

PROVE IT
>>
>>68172832
The counter looks like it's upholstered in this shot. Which it probably is.
>>
>>68172832
neck snap, he dead
>>
>>68169452

He's also dead.
>>
>>68170669
She means don't your usual shit with him.
>>
>>68171033
This. The ONLY thing that has motivated Chuck to get better is to be more successful than his brother and rub it in his face. He even said he wouldn't miss a chance to do a "victory lap."
>>
Can /tv/ agree that things actually happened this episode?
>>
>>68170056
Copiers would have to be spitting out empty paper and that wouldn't be okay for the business and the clerk wouldn't want any trouble.

It's a copy shop, like a FedEx Kinko's. The guy was probably also running batch orders from customers and shit given that he was letting copiers run in the background.
>>
>>68170516
She was tired of being the punching bag.

Remember that she was a country girl who came to the city to make something for herself. She's proven to herself that she is capable of the big leagues but she's sick of being benched and punished 24/7 like she's still some no-name country hick who doesn't deserve a chance in the spotlight.

She doesn't want glory, she just wants to be accepted as a real professional, not a lackey who has to put up with her bosses' whims. It's the main reason she went off to make her own firm instead of just jumping ship to Kiker and Jewkly. Partner status was just how lawyers recognised equals and competence and she was never going to get that at HHM. Not before she's like 40 or 50, and only out of pity. And the pity part might not even come because Howard is a hardliner robot.
>>
>>68172832
>This kills the chuck
>>
>>68170593
Are you daft? Of course she knew Chuck was right. Why else would she punch him, be cold, and tell him she never wants to talk about it? She's covering her ass from a legal perspective. It's sad knowing I share a board with retards like you.
>>
>>68174261
Yes. Shit actually happened in the first two scenes.

Finally the show was interesting all the way through.

One quick thought, if all Jimmy needed was flowing flag to get a shot of him standing in front, why go through the trouble of going to a secure area like a grade school? It was a really odd scene.
>>
>>68169860
>The fact that Chuck immediately assumed it was Jimmy's fault despite having next to no evidence just shows how much of a vapid flagrant cunt he is.
FALSE. it shows that the show is badly written
>>
>>68171528
Don't you get it? Chuck's symptoms come around *AFTER* Chuck goes on a huge bender of motivation to knock down Jimmy.

- Running across the street to steal the newspaper, to find out about the billboard
- Calling Howard at 3am with Jimmy's cell phone, to tell Howard to not offer Jimmy a partnership
- Going to that meeting with Mesa Verde, to make sure they don't go to Kim (people keep railing on him about it but any lawyer would do the best they can to keep a multi-million dollar client. Chuck just added vindictive spite to the motivation but that's clearly not all of it)
- Going to the regulations hearing, to get his victory lap. (He only notices the fluorescent lights when shit stopped going his way)
- Going to the copy shop, to prove he's right about Jimmy and get him out of the law business.

Chuck's electricity allergy is most likely an anxiety disorder that comes about from guilt and jealousy of not being better than Jimmy. I don't mean the "went to Yale, became a successful lawyer" sort of better. The sort where he sees Jimmy being successful at Jimmy-things, doing his best to shoot him down, and then feeling guilty about it afterwards.

That flashback with the wife is a good example. Chuck thinks Jimmy is terrible company - unlike himself. Once he finds out that his wife likes Jimmy, he tries the ear signal and then later on tries to tell a lawyer joke of his own. And fails. Then he goes to sleep fuming angrily about Jimmy ruining his wife (what a cuck).

This pattern of behaviour probably repeats until finally Jimmy gives up and leaves HHM and Howard stares up at the lamps hating himself for being such a dick to Jimmy, and then he starts feeling woozy and thinking that the cell phone in his hand and the fluorescent lighting is getting to him because he's working too hard at his age, and so he turns them off, avoids them, and because his guilt of giving Jimmy the shaft doesn't go away, he escalates until he becomes a hobo.

>>68173973 got it.
>>
>>68169452
Looks like Chuck's the one who slipped this time!
>>
>>68170450
TONIGHT I'M GONNA CHUCK YA
> tonight i'm gonna chuck ya
TONIGHT I'M GONNA CHUCK YA
> tonight i'm gonna chuck ya
TONIIITTTTTE!!!!!
>>
File: Screen Shot 04-12-16 at 02.15 PM.png (1001 KB, 1269x710) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 04-12-16 at 02.15 PM.png
1001 KB, 1269x710
>>68170459

>did jimmy ''Copy that''
>>
>>68170373

Kim ain't going to die. There's a hint a couple of episodes back that she'll be in the series finale.

If Vince and Co. are as clever as I think they are, Kim is going to meet up with Gene. Screen cap this.
>>
>>68172832

is that desk made out of pillow?
>>
>people actually defending jimmy

You guys never quit.
>>
>all this debate
>all these valid points
>all this intelligent discussion
>on /tv/ of all places

Fucking bravo Vince, he actually did it
>>
>>68174995
probably.

Gonna tell you a little secret: They don't actually kill the actors. They just try to make it look like it in motion.
>>
>>68174985
That was always a possibility, what specifically in the last few episodes made you think that
>>
>>68169452
lmao
chuck was a massive cuck and I'm glad he's dead
he deserved everything
>>
>>68175236
Vince didn't even write the episode, you dick.
>>
>>68169452
Kim's outfit while decorating the offices was cute in this episode.
>>
While Jimmy went a bit far, Chuck is a failure as a brother.

Also Kim best woman in this show. Best. I would marry her.
>>
>>68175538
>Jimmy went a bit far
How?
Kim deserved Mesa Verde, Chuck got cucked again and stole Kim's client to fuck with Jimmy. Jimmy then unfucked his shit and got Kim what she deserved.
Chuck is the one who is buttblasted and continues to fuck Jimmy's shit up.
>>
>>68174964
top kek
>>
>>68175622

>deserved

She deserved nothing.

You Jimmy fags are worse than Walt defenders. Guy fucks over everyone and everything in his life and you pretend it's everyone else's fault if they don't trust him anymore. Blood only goes so far.
>>
>>68175687
She did all the heavy lifting.
>>
>>68175687
She got HHM the clients and HHM would have lost them fairly, were it not for Chuck intervening solely to fuck with Jimmy. He just knew Jimmy was behind it and wanted to fuck him over.

>it's everyone else's fault if they don't trust him anymore
But Chuck doesn't just not trust him, he actively fucks with him and destroys any chance he's getting.
You're delusional if you can't see that Chuck is a buttblasted cuckold who constantly picks on Jimmy.
Sure, Jimmy is a cock and scams people constantly, but Chuck goes out of his way to fuck with him.
>>
>>68174261
>>
>based Jimmy didn't run over to chuck when he flopped
>based Jimmy didn't even call an amberlamps which could have been used as evidence
>based Jimmy returns home telling Kim that chuck has been "dealt with"
>based Jimmy then has violent sex with Kim who is extremely aroused by his masculinity
>>
I hope Gus doesn't show up.
>>
File: 5.5 minutes.jpg (108 KB, 918x397) Image search: [Google]
5.5 minutes.jpg
108 KB, 918x397
AND IT TURNS OUT THE 5.5 MINUTES OF THE OPENING SCENE IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE WAS COMPLETELY USELESS AFTER ALL

WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED
>>
>>68175817
He already showed up.
>>
>>68175458
Not him, but maybe it was when Kim was being interviewed by Schweikert and said she grew up in Nebraska, which is where Gene is in the future.

Maybe she goes home at some point and Gene is trying to reconcile with her idk
>>
>>68175538
>While Jimmy went a bit far

Thats an understatement, he belongs in prison. The worst Chuck did was hurt a pussies feelings.
>>
File: Kim-Wexler.jpg (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Wexler.jpg
47 KB, 800x600
>>68169452
he deserves it though, he forced Jimmy to slip again by always fucking him over when he tried doing things the right way. Even going so far as to steal Kims client.
Kim was on point in that scene.

If Chuck could have just accepted Jim as an equal non of this would have happened.
>>
>>68175773

>lost them fairly

They're better lawyers and Chuck is with HHM. Of course he wants a lucrative client for the firm. There was nothing unfair about what Chuck did.

How doe he go out of his way to fuck with him? He stopped him from being hired at HHM because he knew he'd pull his bullshit, just as he did with D&H. He didn't want the name shit on.

And he was right.
>>
Why did Saul/Jimmy/James decide that in order to get a shot of him in front of a US flag, his best course of action would be to invade a school?

Surely a fucking flag can't be THAT expensive, right?
>>
>>68175945
yeah, hope you feel real grief when they show cuck's shriveled up corpse
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 1187x846) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 1187x846
>>68175834
>>
The cuck got told by the woman

He took it even more personally instead of thinking things through and that's how he fucking slipped. Jimmy didn't send him there. Jimmy didn't keep him there. Jimmy didn't make him slip. Fuck, if I were Steve Urkel right there I would have fucking dragged him out by force.
>>
File: 11_45.jpg (23 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
11_45.jpg
23 KB, 612x380
>jimmyfags

always the worst
>>
>>68174620
This desu

Plebs just want to see big moments like in Breaking Bad where Walt blows up a car or some crap they don't appreciate kino tier dialogue and direction. For example Most will probably only remember the final scene from this episode when in reality the scene with Kim covering for Jimmy was objectively the best scene. But nothing was "happening" so plebs can't appreciate it.
>>
>>68175945
You're fucking insane if you don't think the ONLY reason Chuck "braved" the electricity for Mesa Verde was so that he could fuck over Jimmy

He didn't give even 1% as much of a fuck when Jimmy brought them the class action, and it's not like HHM needs Mesa Verde to pay the bills

Shit, you can see it in Howard's face. He's basically like "yeah whatever we didn't get them but I work enough already who cares". I mean yeah he fought for them but Chuck was willing to put his fucking life on the line (in his mind) just to fuck over Jimmy
>>
So how bad is a fall like that?
>>
>>68175800
he will call the ambulance on the next episode which will expose the truth but Chuck is already kill so nothing will happen to Jimmy except for getting thrown out by Kim which turns him full Saul.
>>
>>68176116
The fall is nothing

It's the "hitting the head on the desk" thing that would kill him

Whenever you hear about a "one punch kill" it's not the punch itself that kills them, it's the head hitting a hard surface that does it

Worst thing is, Chuck's head will have hit both the counter, then the floor.

Even if he wasn't old and frail he'd be at serious risk of death
>>
>>68175913
Shit happens in the real world. Its not an excuse for fraud. You take your licks and move on
>>
>>68175827
It's a complete set up for the robbery scene. The guy eats the ice cream many times and put those sticks at the same place shows he keeps doing the same routine and going the same route so that Mike was easy to got him. All those customs checks at the border add more mystery and are for the viewers to guess where would they hide the smuggling goods.
>>
>>68176159
That's what I meant
>>
>>68176114
>just to fuck over Jimmy

He knows what low life scum jimmy is and try to protect people involved from being harmed by him. Chuck is a good man who feels a sense of responsibility and tries to protect the world from his degenerate brother. Chuck is literally a hero.
>>
>>68175773
>She got HHM the clients and HHM would have lost them fairly
Come on, we all think Chuck's an ass but that's hardly right.

You're a big-ass law firm with a multi-million dollar bank as a multi-million dollar client. You're going to do everything you fucking can to keep that client, Chuck or not. Would you? No you fucking won't.

There's no "fairly" if HHM didn't give their pitch to keep Mesa Verde.

Real-life business is a cutthroat world. You don't just give up on clients because "it's mean" or "it's unfair". That shit never matters in business.

You can call HHM assholes, or greedy bitches, or emotionless cutthroat sharks for that stunt with Mesa Verde at the meeting, but you can't call them unfair. Did you even watch the conversation he had with Hamlin before the meeting? Hamlin was going to do his own version of that pitch which was why he asked Chuck for help and pointers about regulation law. Howard just decided to do it himself because he was still a damn good lawyer. Even Hamlin was impressed. Remember that negotiation scene with Kiker and Cockly back in season 1 when Chuck told them he wanted Sandpiper to pay out a gajillion dollars to make the case go away? That was Chuck's inner lawyer powers coming out then too.

That's the sort of awesome lawyer Chuck is.

But at the end of the day, he is seething with jealousy at how inferior he feels as a person and as a lawyer when Jimmy is in the room with him. That's why we think Chuck's an ass. Not because he kept Mesa Verde from leaving that day, but because he's an insecure manchild who can't stand to see Jimmy doing well for himself.
>>
>>68175509
He was involved though. No one person writes an episode
>>
File: BCS32_3201380c.jpg (132 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
BCS32_3201380c.jpg
132 KB, 460x287
Is Kim the most perfect waifu in history?
I want Kim to whisper in my ear with her husky voice while she rapes me with her strap on
>>
>>68176252
If you take this long to type a post please take an extra second or two to make sure you use the correct characters' names.
>>
>>68176116
Lesser falls have been known to kill.

Depends on the person though and how their body handles it and at chuck's age it can be fatal
>>
>>68176116

pretty bad
>>
>>68176116
He's just pretending.
>>
>>68176116

Nigga got Million Dollar Baby'd
>>
File: 1449001203001.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449001203001.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Everyone should side with Chuck over Kim and Jimmy.

Jimmy is relateable and has a lot of positive qualities about him, and he's also a compulsive scammer and manipulator who won't have an open dialogue about his faults, even with people close to his heart.

Kim is an accomplished and trustworthy lawyer who is so attached to Jimmy that she's willing to ignore his shortcomings, even after she's been repeatedly damaged by Jimmy's schemes. Her attachment goes so far that she risks her reputation and career by quitting HHM for him even though it was him who caused her so much grief at HHM in the first place.

Chuck doesn't listen to Jimmy when they talk to each other - Chuck goes by the available evidence instead of trusting him. This is described as arrogance by some, but he's right to do so after witnessing Jimmy's manipulative tactics throughout their childhood and after repeatedly bailing him out of jail. As we can see for ourselves, Jimmy indeed continues to use deception and manipulation to accomplish his goals and what he thinks are other peoples' goals.

Bottom line, Chuck has been irreparably hurt by Jimmy in the past and rightfully does not trust one word coming out of his mouth. Jimmy involuntarily draws himself and others into his borderline illegal and/or reprehensible schemes instead of talking straight and being honest about his feelings (similar to Walter White). Kim is ruining her life step by step because she's in love. If Jimmy weren't a compulsive ass about his scams and illegal activities, he'd have a neat little business with Kim and would get along with Chuck.
>>
>>68176116
I had a teacher that died that way.
It's the hitting his head on the table part that's bad.
>>
When will Jimmy Break Bad, guys?
>>
>>68176464

They are both horrible people who mean well, but ruin all the relationships around them
>>
>>68176464
but chucks a cunt.

Jimmy only turned out the way he did because his father was a cuck and his brother always looked down on him.

remember that entire arc of jimmy thinking howard was keeping him down and saying you cant be a lawyer and then it turns out it was chuck the whole time?

Chuck created this mess.
>>
>>68176509
once Chuck gets cucked to death. So probably next weeks final.
>>
File: evo.jpg (47 KB, 1295x722) Image search: [Google]
evo.jpg
47 KB, 1295x722
>Turbocharged car
>Eddie drives it everywhere and just turns it straight off
>...
>>
File: Slippin Chuck.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Slippin Chuck.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68176116

It can be lethal
>>
>>68176509
Watch the commercial tomorrow morning somewhere between 11:18 and 11:35.
>>
File: 1455856082967.jpg (20 KB, 484x566) Image search: [Google]
1455856082967.jpg
20 KB, 484x566
>>68175339
made me lol
>>
>>68176589

Are you from the past family?
>>
>>68176464
Kim was only ever hurt by Jimmy when
- Jimmy took her clients (which he gave back, with the money returned which was an important part of the deal)
- Jimmy put out the TV ad without permission (which he made up for by getting her Mesa Verde back; also it got her to go out and snag Mesa Verde on her own to prove herself in the first place)

Kim's life actually improved objectively by being around Jimmy and she has already established enough boundaries to keep her professional life safe from Jimmy's antics.

The way I see it, she will just see Jimmy going into this spiral of self-destruction and sabotage (because Chuck's dead, now Jimmy's feeling guilty) while courting shadier and shadier clients and business practices and just break it off with him to try and make him see the light.

Like at his dad's funeral, nobody will cry harder at Chuck's funeral more than Jimmy. But that's the day the last of the McGill clan died and Saul Goodman was born. He wrote SG was here, not JM was here.
>>
>>68176604
I kind of find it stupid that Ernie couldn't have been assed to grab Chuck from falling after Chuck spun around a couple times in a haze before dropping.
>>
Chuck is an asshole, but Jimmy is a sociopath.
>>
>>68176728

Chuck is probably is a delirious swinger. Ernie doesn't want to catch them hands.
>>
>>68176159
>>68175458
>>68175861

I'm the original guy that posted. What that anon above said, Nebraska/Kansas. It can't be a coincidence that Kim is from there. That whole little back story is going to play a huge part in the finale I think. She was country before moving out west to become a lawyer and I think that's where she'll end up. Dying by the cartel or some criminal activity would be cliched and dumb.

I think that in the next episode or season, something is going to happen where Kim is going to have her hopes and dreams shattered and her ass is going to be barred from practicing law or something. She's going to get fucked over and pack her bags up to move back home.

Then when we catch up with the post-breaking bad flash forward events where Saul is Gene, maybe they'll meet up. They're not going to pass up the oppurtunity of someone recognizing Jimmy/Saul, so what better person than Kim? And that's not to say it'll be a happy ending, maybe she recognized him and rats Jimmy out since he's wanted for his dealings with Walt. Maybe Jimmy wrongs her in some way and that's why she goes back to Nebraska or Kansas.

I don't get why people are complaining about filler and full episodes. Both seasons have been really well written so far and I'm impressed with how competent they are with this spin off show. People have been harping on this for weeks, but I think there is more to this than meets the eye. This is going to be a great series to binge watch for newcomers I think, I kinda regret tuning in week after week because it would be more fulfilling to see this all play out in a fuller viewing without weekly gaps.
>>
>>68176728
ill be honest If i was in that situation and i was like
>hey buddy you look unwell lets scoobie
and he said
>Do not talk to me like i am a child manfred
I would most likely watch him fall and think fuck you mate, fuck you
>>
>>68176791
You're some lackey/associate/notalawyer employee told by a named partner to spend all your days being the manservant of another named partner.

His life is worth than yours, I'd make sure he scoobies no matter what he says. If you couldn't handle that, you would've quit on day 1 when he was nagging at you 24/7 about how you're not as good as Jimmy.
>>
Anyone else feel like - while something is sort of happening - nothing is REALLY happening?
It just feels like characters slowly becoming what we know they are from Breaking Bad..
But I still enjoy it..
>>
>>68175236
Kids are busy in their containment star plebs threads.
>>
>>68176835
Ernie is gonna get fucked too I think.
>>
BCS is taking The Sopranos/HBO route, where the 'big' moments happen episode 9, happened last season as well.
I'm glad something actually happened this episode! I don't want Chuck to die, I just want him to just sit at home ranting all the time
>>
>>68176163
well guess what fraud is part of that shit.
>>
>>68176895
Yeah, RIP EHR-NES-TOW

Hamlin's probably going to give him the robo-Hamlin treatment.
>>
>>68172832
Sleep tight cuck
>>
>>68176910
please. Sopranos had more shit happening in a single episode than the entire BCS run
>>
File: 1455885707238s.jpg (4 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
1455885707238s.jpg
4 KB, 114x125
>>68176207
chuck fucks over jimmy for his personal sense of superiority while jimmy fucks over random people for his benefit two sides of the same coin.
while chuck is arguably worse because he fucks with his own family.
>>
Chuck becomes a vegetable and Jimmy is stuck spoonfeeding him oatmeal and wiping his ass for him until Season 3
>>
>>68176116
Breaking Bad.
>>
>>68170851
This obviously

Will cuck Jimmy into working for him to avenge Chuck
>>
It's funny, someone called last week about Chuck finding the clerk at the printing place.
>>
>>68177147
It was in the next ep previews.
>>
>>68177128
>>
>>68176268
Smoker
>>
>>68177232

I don't watch 'em senpai
>>
>>68176995
Oh well yeah, I just meant HBO shows like Sopranos/Game of Thrones have their largest moments episode 9, the same way that the 'big' BCS moments are ep 9.
Rest assured I'd never compare the quality of both shows
>>
>>68177001
Chuck doesn't fuck over Jimmy though. He tries to stop Jimmy fucking over people or at least minimize the potential harm Jimmy can do to people.
While Jimmy actually does fuck over people and even fucks over his own brother.
>>
Threadly reminder if you're defending Chuck you're officially plebbit trash thinking that you're "actually getting" the show by siding against Jimmy

Chuck is malicious, Jimmy isn't. End of story
>>
File: 22.12.2012.03.25.jpg (32 KB, 331x344) Image search: [Google]
22.12.2012.03.25.jpg
32 KB, 331x344
>>68177439
>>
>>68177410
>Chuck doesn't fuck over Jimmy though
you are complete wrong and try to hard to side with the unpopular opinion.
jimmy gave up on the criminal life and honestly tried to change with all this lawyer thing.
he worked hard only to get fucked by his own borther who couldn't deal with it because of his ego.
>>
>>68177498
But then Jimmy got a perfectly fine job a David & something which he deliberately fucked up. The man is pure chaos
>>
>>68170631

I got you, fa͏m
>>
File: Jimmy Darmody - LP.png (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Darmody - LP.png
82 KB, 500x500
>>68176046
>>
>>68177410
To Chuck, a life of doing petty public defender work and doing old people's wills as a small time lawyer was the ideal career for Jimmy. Seeing him snag a multi-million dollar multi-state RICO class action suit just rustled his jimmies hard.
>>
>>68169452

BETTER KEK CHUCK
>>
>>68177498

No, there has been no 'fucking over'.

Jimmy is a sack of shit unable of change and we see this literally every episode.

Chuck holds the law in highest regard, he is a good morale man, who even when given the chance to 'fuck over' Jimmy handed to him by Jimmy, he refused because he would not betray the legal systems he believes in.

It has nothing to do with 'ego', it has to do with not letting Jimmy abuse the legal system that he holds sacrosanct and hurting people with it.
>>
>>68177552
you forgot the fact that this happened after jimmy "broke bad" because of chucks shenanigans.
also there is nothing wrong with him not wanting/being able to be a part of big firm its simply his personality.
and if you going to point out this argument against jimmy working in hhm from the first place chuck could have handled it much more better then secretly telling howard to fuck jimmy off.
>>
>>68177674
Chuck is lawful evil, Jimmy is chaotic good.
>>
>>68176163
Go to bed Howard!
Youre alright in my book, though.
>>
>>68177736
100% right
chuck hold the law to the highest regards and has malicious intent, jimmy doesn't care the slightest about the law and has good intent
>>
>>68177911
>malicious intent

where?
>>
>>68177928
"oh jimmy howard is such a dick not to hire you! I would do it in a heartbeat if this was up to me!"
>>
>>68177959
he lies to not hurt his brother's feelings, what a monster!
>>
>>68172832
sleep tight chucker.
>>
>>68176168
Also doing this helps to nerf the Gary-Stu aesthetic of Mike. Albeit, he stil is for having unfaltering diligence, it would have been jarring for them to just show a 5 second shot of Mike watching a truck drove down the road and next episode he spikes it. Every second spent establishing this builds the notion that Mike put effort into this, not just Magic Mike-ness
>>
>>68177988
Are you serious?
He's not. He's covering his ass.
He can see clearly that jimmy's feelings are hurt, he just displace the anger toward Howard, because he's a coward and a dick.
>>
>>68178064
it would hurt jimmy a lot more to know the truth, thus he puts it on howard. jimmy isn't going to work there either way so there's no difference. I don't see how dealing with your family is malicious intent.
>>
Kim knows, but sticks by him. She's ride or die, real nigga material. The kind of woman you need in your life when shit goes down.

Now I'm pretty sure she's going to die because Jimmy would have to fuck up really, really bad to get her to give up on him after this.
>>
>>68175945
>They're better lawyers and Chuck is with HHM. Of course he wants a lucrative client for the firm. There was nothing unfair about what Chuck did.

You're right, but it was clear that Chuck's prime motivation was to fuck over Jimmy.

Notice how he wasn't too concerned about losing Mesa Verde to Kim until Howard told him that she was partnered with Jimmy.
>>
>>68177674
>Being this delusionnal

Law abiding people and morale people are two different things senpai
>>
>>68178109
He's not dealing with his family.
He's lying to his brother, forcing his partner to take every blow and order not to hire him when Howard is okay for it and abusing Jimmy kindness by letting him take care of him every day, every night.

It's not "well, yeah, I ate your pie, sorry"
He fucked him over, lied to him, said it was someone else, while absuing him. That's 100% malicious.
If you let your family treat you like that, you're a cuck
>>
>>68177552
>>68177714
He sabotaged the D&M job because it wasn't the job he wanted.

In a sense, he had the exact same issues that Kim had with HHM. He wanted to be his own lawyer and not the arbitrary back-bending yesman that their bosses wanted them to be.

I don't think the big reveal about Chuck's sabotage would've changed Jimmy's fate at D&M. It was meant to show us that it was an eventuality.

Jimmy's idea of lawyering is smooth-talking people into believing him - which is pretty much true - with a little bit of falsifying evidence and con tactics thrown in. He takes shortcuts because he thinks they're a waste of time when he thinks he knows how to immediately solve a problem. Even the part where he dug through the Sandpiper dumpster to grab the shredded documents is considered an illegal shortcut, both by Chuck and Sandpiper's lawyers. Chuck gave him shit for digging through the dumpster instead of getting it subpoena'd. Jimmy getting on that bus and soliciting the whole bus is considered an illegal shortcut and Chuck not-so-subtly calls Jimmy out on it. And Jimmy gets annoyed and feels trapped every time such limitations get pushed on him.

Jimmy wants to operate as he sees fit, not how somebody else sees fit. The skull ring is there to remind him of that fact.

>>68177911
>>68177736
Chuck is Lawful Neutral. He could care less that a client is guilty or innocent, just that they pay the billables and that his firm follows the law to a T. Season 1 was all about trying to court the dumb couple into hiring HHM so that HHM can get some press time. You think Hamlin did that without Chuck's approval? Nonsense.

>>68177988
Let's be honest, he was lying about his involvement in his being a dick. Jimmy's feelings wouldn't have been hurt in the first place if Chuck wasn't such a vindictive and jealous jerk.
>>
>>68178207
>when Howard is okay for it

with the way howard has treated kim we know he;s a bit of a dick, easy for him to say he would hire jimmy with chuck being the decision maker.

And in any case jimmy doesn't have a right to work there, it's chuck's decision to make. by your logic anyone who doesn't hire you for a job has 'malicious intent'
>>
>>68178220
>He could care less that a client is guilty or innocent
like any lawyers

being an egotistical prick and lying to your kin so they are not mad at you put you in the "evil" case
or your DM is shit
>>
>>68178271
Being an asshole doesn't necessarily make you evil.
>>
>>68178268
>by your logic anyone who doesn't hire you for a job has 'malicious intent'
Absolutely not.
Saying "No, I won't hire you, I don't want to, sorry."
That's dealing with your family, or anyone, that's not a problem.
Saying "Yes, I want to hire you! I can't because of this prick! Look at him! What a prick! Hey, I feel sorry for you, you know, but I feel really bad right now, can you make me a tea and take care of me all day? Thanks mate."
IS malicious. 100% Brother or not brother.

One is a honest answer. The other is a pure manipulation.

>>68178307
Evil is self interest first at the expense of other.
Lawful evil is self interest first at the expense of other and respecting the law or a moral code.
So yeah, being an asshole can make you evil. Depends on the asshole.
>>
File: 1459360737542.png (234 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1459360737542.png
234 KB, 500x400
>>68178268
Howard was right in treating Kim like that. Chuck tested him by asking if she was going to be let out of the doghouse and he knows how Chuck is, so he kept her in doc review. However, once again, Chuck acts like a good guy when he's faced with someone he lets Howard fuck over and let's her out of there to gain her favor and sour things between her and Jimmy. Howard has no power against Chuck and Chuck constantly forces upon him the role of "bad cop". Basically, Chuck tries to look like the cool dad who is all nice to you by making Howard play the role of the stern, no-fun mom who doesn't let you do shit. Chuck fucking sucks.
>>
>>68172832
heem sleepy
>>
>>68178397
why is howard chucks bitch anyway?
doesn't he owns the same part of the firm as chuck?
>>
File: geez.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
geez.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>68178414
>Ernie, SHUT UP, you god damn nigger!

Too far.
>>
>>68178518
Not revealed yet, but Howard definitely fears him too much. If he wasn't such a moralfag, I'd say Chuck has something on him, but considering he is, my guess is Chuck owns a much bigger share or the Hamlins just really don't think they could survive on their own without the McGill name.
>>
>>68175339
what about method actors?
>>
When will we see Howard's real side?

He's had a rod up his ass the entire series.
>>
>>68178710
>When will we see Howard's real side?
Probably soon, since Chuck "the magnetic cuck" McGill's mistake is sure to have repercussions on the firm's good name.
>>
>>68178518
Everybody's scared of Chuck. That's the thing.

Chuck is supposed to be this super powerful respectable lawyer who's built a reputation so big that every lawyer who talks to him on screen always mentions how they heard of Chuck and that they respect him for his work blahblahblah.

Hamlin is like 20 years younger than Chuck. Chuck's probably some sort of wise old uncle / godfather tier of a lawyer to Hamlin.

And given how friendly Hamlin was to Chuck in that "I'm going to be frank, we might lose Mesa Verde" conversation, they definitely know each other and are on good friendly terms with each other. It's just that Chuck has so much experience and clout about him that Hamlin can't help but respect and fear Chuck. Chuck can put the firm in jeopardy by threatening to leave and demanding a cashout but Chuck's never going to do that so that has nothing to do with Hamlin's respect/fear for Chuck.

Chuck's a respectable founding member of the firm, Hamlin's just a second generation junior partner compared to him.
>>
>>68178710
Howard is a real nigga. I hope him and Jimmy teams up to double cuck Chuck
>>
>>68178521
Do you think Vince is trying to push some agenda with this line?
>>
File: 1293389163003.jpg (28 KB, 327x344) Image search: [Google]
1293389163003.jpg
28 KB, 327x344
>>68178521
>>
>>68178841
>Jimmy becomes the M in HHM
>Chuck learns this and wills himself to die.
>>
did he died?
>>
So I'm guessing Chuck will die or become a vegetable and Kim leaves Jimmy because it could have been prevented if she told the truth.
>>
I hope Chuck isnt dead. Ill never be satisfied until Chuck and Jimmy have an Ace Attorney style showdown in court.
>>
>>68179020
More like Howard vs Jimmy, whomever wins gets Monica and Kim
>>
>>68179020
Too bad Jimmy settled this out of court.
>>
>>68178859

Speaking of which, anyone catch that shot of Mike in the diner last night? The shot focuses on him through the outside window and in the reflection is a black guy and white girl, an interracial couple basically, walking down the street. It lingers on them for a good bit.

Was waiting for someone to mention it on here but was disappointed to find no one did.
>>
>>68174630
Seconding this question it makes no sense
>>
>>68179020

not happening since chuck would win any scenario that isn't pre-sabotaged by jimmy
>>
>>68169452
Also extremely fucking autistic, and now dead or atleast a vegetable. There was a reason they showed his head smacking against the desk when he passed out.
>>
>>68179112
I was being distracted by the milf waitress's big ass titties.
>>
>>68176464
>chuck
>not a manipulator

wew
>>
>>68179112
Do you think Vince is trying to push some agenda with this scene?
>>
File: 1455905676569.png (198 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455905676569.png
198 KB, 500x375
If Chuck dies we're going to get a really depressing and awkward funeral scene.

I don't think I'll be ready for Jimmy to cry and massively regret his mistakes.
>>
>>68179199

damn how do you even notice these things
>>
>>68175236
There is no intelligent discussion going on here. It's just people debating ambiguities that arise from poor writing and getting hot and bothered over stakes that are absolutely meaningless. People writing paragraphs about the minutiae of a law office and projecting character motivations because the show fakes at being complex are not intelligent.
>>
File: chrome_2016-04-12_00-54-00.png (429 KB, 415x412) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-04-12_00-54-00.png
429 KB, 415x412
>>68179238

go watch twin peaks fucktard
>>
>>68179199
>Tuco and Marie in the reflection
>>
>>68179181

Yeah, that too. She wanted Mike to "plow her snow". They wanted to fug, you could sense the sexual tension between Mike and the waitress. Too bad Pep pep Mike can't get it up.
>>
>>68179199

>fat girl
>>
File: -56.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
-56.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Who else is waiting for the moment that explains how Mike ended up working for the cartel?
>>
>>68179199
um, racist much?

the point of that shot was that he can see people coming in the reflection, even if he appears to be non-vigilant and reading a paper, it's to show he has constant situational awareness
>>
>>68179339

No it's because he hates niggers dummy.
>>
File: bravo.vince.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bravo.vince.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>68179199
Nobody cares about the couple.

It's supposed to be "cinematic" where the left side shows you the free, sunshine happy world of the outside, and on the right, Mike is figuratively behind bars on the inside behind the blinds. He's trapped behind his own convictions to not kill and also by his obligations to his family and soon, his guilty conscience for getting the good samaritan killed.

Just like how in this scene, Jimmy is sitting in the shadows on the right because he's in full Saul mode with this coverup, away from the left side which is all shiny light and whatnot.

It's a muhcinematography shot.
>>
>>68179270
Twin Peaks is still an engaging show 25 years after the fact. Better Call Saul will be forgotten the week after the finale.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x107
>>68179199

Yup, that's exactly what I was talking about. Thanks anon.

I think it's a subtle warning from Vince, warning female viewers not to burn coal. If you fuck niggers you end up like Mike. Every shot is poetry and has meaning. What an artistic man Vince is.
>>
>>68179328
Mike works for Gus Fring, not the cartel.

Slight difference.
>>
File: 1458225808856.jpg (78 KB, 494x433) Image search: [Google]
1458225808856.jpg
78 KB, 494x433
>>68179390

Is it any wonder I knew you were a Pin Tweaks faggot?
>>
>>68179385
Case in point about posturing.
>>
>>68179339

Um, Reddit much?
>>
File: ass.png (2 MB, 1643x1036) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
2 MB, 1643x1036
>>68170631
here you go anon
>>
>>68179385
>Jimmy is sitting in the shadows on the right because he's in full Saul mode with this coverup, away from the left side which is all shiny light and whatnot

you can't take a literal aspect of a scene (he's in the shadow because he doesn't want to be seen currently) and try to apply it to some 2deep4u symbolism narrative
>>
>>68179424
Nice memes.
>>
>>68179469
I bet you love explosions don't you?
>>
>>68175913
chuck makes jimmy figuratively slip

jimmy makes chuck literally slip

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
File: 1448799461800.jpg (37 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
1448799461800.jpg
37 KB, 449x546
>>68179469

So what you're saying is that symbolism doesn't exist?
>>
File: smug-jesse.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
smug-jesse.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>68172957
>that dressing down she gave chuck while knowing very well jimmy did was he was accusing him of
>>
>>68172957
>kim
>mildlly annoying

she's always been great
>>
>>68179199
>You think the cartel is dangerous? Try dating a nigger.

Vince isn't even subtle anymore.
>>
File: 060.jpg (144 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
060.jpg
144 KB, 980x1040
>>68179238
>>68179390
>I come into threads and write verbose critiques of shows i don't like?
>>
Has Giancarlo Esposito signed on for BCS yet?

I want some more of his backstory, it was hinted he was possibly military in BB.

Fifi
Rebecca
Inflatable
Nailed
Gloves Off
Switch

Bali Ha'i
Amarillo
Cobbler
Klick

????????
>>
>>68179328
Mike and Gus were both wronged by Hector. You can probably guess what is going to bring them together.
>>
>>68179594
its felt so good totally falling for her in that scene.
>>68179633
yeah the mildly annoying part came from the fact that i was sure they are going to make her the bitch type that's going to scold jimmy for his shit.

kim 2016 best waifu.
>>
>>68179582
I'm saying that just because anon thinks something was symbolism doesn't mean that it was

there was no subtext or symbolism, him taking up his role as Slippin' Jimmy WAS the entire scene

he was in the dark because he was doing something wrong, he didn't HAPPEN to be in the dark just so that le very smart reddit posters could dissect it and find undertone. Do you even know what symbolism means? Do you think it means "shit I can see on screen"?
>>
File: 1448136012462.jpg (13 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1448136012462.jpg
13 KB, 301x301
>>68179849
>Do you think it means "shit I can see on screen"?

Symbolism can be visual, yes.
>>
File: snort.png (2 MB, 1275x719) Image search: [Google]
snort.png
2 MB, 1275x719
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: uBMEXNt.jpg (459 KB, 1195x1685) Image search: [Google]
uBMEXNt.jpg
459 KB, 1195x1685
>>68178393
you have your alignments wrong m80

good is wanting to prevent the suffering of others
neutral is being indifferent
evil is wanting to allow the suffering of others

like, you encounter a camp of innocent peasants who you know are about to be ambushed by gnolls

a good character intervenes to kill the gnolls, or tries to help hide the peasants

a neutral character flees, or sticks around to either extort protection or loot the bodies after

an evil character sticks around to watch
neutral isn't the 'average', true neutral is like being a complete sociopath, you only have personal goals to worry about

the average human is somewhere between neutral and good
>>
>>68179706
>I think dissenting opinions have no place on the internet, /tv/ especially, and should be ridiculed because that's easier than actually thinking critically
>>
>>68179976

she wanted his shovel up in her drive
>>
>>68169452
>Nothing happens: the show for 6 episodes
>Boom! Kim changes her life entirely! Jimmy bails out the company which dick he sucked for entire season! Cartel robbery! Forgery! Fall!
>MUH GLORIOUS SLOW PAAAAAAACEEEEENG!
>YOU WONT UNDERSTAAAAAND!
>WHAT NOT ENOUGH SPLOOOOZJOOOONS FOR YOU PLEEEEEBBB?!
>I-I A-AM SOOOO NOT BUTTDEVASTATED GUISE!
>>
File: shadows.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>68179469
It's a 2deep4u shot when suddenly the archway he's hiding in is lit up from behind and light is shining on his face right after when he notices Chuck spinning around getting dizzy because he's now more worried about Chuck than his legal predicament.

There's a difference from the same image shot at various angles for variation, and showing Jimmy in alternating scenes of light and dark.
>>
>>68179976
It's Albuquerque, so she probably assumed he was part-Mexican and willing to do lower class work.
>>
>>68179976
He said he wanted to shovel snow. She gets a lot, so if he really wants to shovel snow, he can shovel hers. Nobody wants to do that kind of work.
>>
>>68179976
Your colour profile is all messed up, boi.
>>
>>68179976
she's looking for someone to knock the dust off her crusty old vagina
>>
>>68179896
take man of steel, you have shots symbolising superman as a messiah figure

as hamfisted and poorly done as it was, it was definitely symbolism - the shot outwardly showed one thing (superman being somewhere doing something) while if you took a second to look at it you could draw parallels with jesus and omnipotence and all that shit

what this anon was saying was that superman (jimmy hiding in the dark) symbolised himself being superman (hiding in the dark). That is not symbolism, that is visual storytelling at best.

What we have is a pleb thinking that because a scene vaguely resembles
>anakin in the dark, obi wan in the light
>this is the last time they spoke as friends
>SYMBOLISM
that it itself is therefore an example of symbolism

when really zero critical thinking was done
>>
>>68177128
Fucking kekd
>>
>>68169452
Kim is right. He brought to himself, chuck pushed and pushed until he create what he fear the most. Just like in the tragedy of Oedipus
>>
>>68180038
>>I-I A-AM SOOOO NOT BUTTDEVASTATED GUISE!
oh wow haha, but you are
>>
>>68179020
>>68169452
He's absolutely dead.

Proof is in the character-wrapping moments and irony of the situation.

>Kim sums up Chuck's character to his face
> Slips because of Jimmy
> Kim will blame Jimmy when she finds out he died at copy shop.
> Since Ernesto was there, he may put attention on the bearded young employee since he switched his story.
> Cops will see Jimmy bribe him on tape
> Kim and Jimmy hate thenselves and eachother.
> Jimmy has to go off the grid and become Saul.
> Mike starts taking full measures
> Gus
> pottery
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.