[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jennifer Lawrence May Star as a Legendary 'Blonde Bond'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>According to Page Six, the 25-year old A-lister is in talks to portray Betty Pack, an elusive WWII spy whose daring covert operations changed "the entire course of the war."
>Pack was labeled a 'blonde Bond' in her 1963 Time magazine obit due to her incredible heroics and penchant for charming unsuspecting men, tactics that earned her a reputation as a scarily effective spy who "used the bedroom ... as Bond uses a Beretta," according to Page Six.
>The femme fatale's life is the subject of an upcoming biography, The Last Goodnight, which Sony's Columba Tristar Pictures has already locked in for an on-screen adaptation.
http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/jennifer-lawrence-may-star-next-blonde-bond

Finally a decent replacement for Craig.
>>
no no no...
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Wait, so she fucked secrets and shit out of them? Thank you feminism
>>
No no no no no she needs to fuck off
>>
JUST LIKE US!
>>
>>68166934
>a scarily effective spy who "used the bedroom ... as Bond uses a Beretta
So just like Jlaw, perfect casting i guess.
>>
File: 1410075564017.png (34 KB, 247x265) Image search: [Google]
1410075564017.png
34 KB, 247x265
inb4 it gets called off when the female ghostbusters burns to the ground
>>
File: 1388295147622.jpg (2 MB, 2462x3942) Image search: [Google]
1388295147622.jpg
2 MB, 2462x3942
>>
>>68166934
so she's going to be in a mediocre spy movie? where she'll probably complain about having to do sex scenes and/or sleep with guys even though that's what this Betty woman did because muh feminism?

good. let her do it.

the more she shit she does like this the further down the toilet her career goes
>>
>>68166934
Just looked this lady up, I'm sure she did great work but there is a bunch concerning the accuracy of it all :/
>>
>>68167049
>sex scenes
meant nude scenes but it's all the same
>>
Should be interesting, Jennifer is one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment and has such a natural beauty to her.
>>
>>68166934
Literally impossible for her to play a believable role in any setting. She'll just be Jlaw with a time machine.
>>
File: Capture.png (357 KB, 654x596) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
357 KB, 654x596
>>68167100
Yeah such a beauty.
>>
>>68167100
Your bait is weak
>>
>>68167100
>natural beauty to her.
She looks like average american girl.
Healthy but nothing special.
>>
>>68167049
I wonder if she will go nude for this movie. Not that it matters since we've already seen her tits and asshole, but it would be interesting none the less.
>>
>>68167128
Somehow I don't think that's how periods work.
But I'm not a woman.
>>
>serena went straight to VOD
>the final hunger games flopped
>joy got mixed reviews
>bullies beaner journalists
>is too expensive for most studios

Why does she still have a career again?
>>
>used the bathroom

Weird ass spy tactics.

>Infiltrate Russian base
>Take a massive shit
>>
>>68167128
Does this dumb gross bitch not wear tampons? I'm not a woman, but how does being on your period prevent you from wearing a certain kind of dress? She literally has the mental capacity of a teenage girl.
>>
>>68166951
>>68166971
>>68166990

It's not a Bond movie, quit crying.
>>
>>68167128
So because it's red she can bleed on it?

That shit's unsanitary.
>>
>>68166934
Seems boring desu.
>>
>>68167835
>>68167280
>>68167612

While it's always possible to spring a leak on accident, I doubt that's what is meant here because otherwise she would have worn black.
Think of it as being sick with a food bug, you would want to wear something relatively comfortable, right nothing too tight right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.