[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure kino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Perhaps the ONLY successful cinéma to be made from a cartoon. Artistry/10
>>
i've been meaning to watch it while stoned
it's the most michael bay movie there is, right?
>>
The first scene of the first movie was fucking incredible, the rest of everything is sissy baby diaper shit
>>
>>68166771
No, Dark of the Moon is.
Plus, while stoned, you'll appreciate seeing our beloved Optimus acting like a bloodthirsty psychopath.
>>
Thoroughly enjoyed this movie when it came out. Still holds up.

Still wondering how Bay put something competent like this together.
>>
DotM>>>TF>>>AoE>>>Dogshit>>>RotF
>>
>>68166825
He tried because he thought it would fail cuz it's a toy based movie

But he didn't for the rest and it shows cuz they kept getting worse
>>
>>68166744
1 > shit > more shit > 2 > 3
>>
>>68166848
Rearrange the first two and I'll agree.
>>
>>68166889
I liked DotF a lot more though, it gave me all the robots I could ever want. I disregard the complete massacre of all the characters just because the last 30 minutes are pure robot gore and Optimus going insane
>>
>>68166867
I think you're trying to say he wasn't sure it was going to make a huge profit, therefore he tried his best to ensure it was a quality movie and people wanted to see it. That would make sense except for the fact that a live action transformers movie was almost a sure thing to sell.
>>
Now that we're in a good action movie thread
>expect nothing
>actually get a good, well made movie that is everything the first movie wasn't
I was impressed
>>
>>68167071
Don't agree with GI Joe qualifying as that but I have similar feelings about Battleship. Was a bad movie but wasn't totally painful and insulting.
>>
>>68167071
>main characters dying in the opening
>some are alive for no reason
>>
>>68166888
>2>3
Ya blew it
>>
>>68167123
3 is the same movie as 2, but longer so more time = more shit = worse movie

Both are garbage anyway tho
>>
>>68167108
I was pleasently surprised with Retaliation. It had way better action, less cgi, more Snake Eyes, and the characters actually look the part
>>
File: basedformers.png (2 MB, 1536x640) Image search: [Google]
basedformers.png
2 MB, 1536x640
So fucking great. What the fuck happened with the sequels though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.