[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Windu bring 3 worthless weak jedi to arrest Sheev?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 5056963-1544227346-starw.jpg (39 KB, 708x370) Image search: [Google]
5056963-1544227346-starw.jpg
39 KB, 708x370
Why did Windu bring 3 worthless weak jedi to arrest Sheev?
>>
>>68164336
His faith in his friends was his weakness.
>>
>>68164336
they were the best lightsaber duelists in the order, just shows how powerful Sheev is
>>
>>68164336
>worthless

They weren't

However, the sheev spin temporarily gave him the high ground, catching the Jedi off guard except for Windu
>>
>sheev post #427954
>
>WARGLBHL
>>
File: sadfisto.png (620 KB, 1340x816) Image search: [Google]
sadfisto.png
620 KB, 1340x816
>>68164336
>be me, ugly jedi
>papa windu comes up says "ayyo, we needa kill sheev n sum shit, back me up dogg
>don't want to appear racist in the jedi order
>decide to go along with it
>Dindu makes me smoke space weed in the car on the way over
>tfw high as balls
>confront Sheev, way too stoned to do anything menacing with lightsaber
>just kind of open it at an angle
>is this menacing?
>yeah, this is intimidating as fuck
>dindu says something, can't quite hear it because his fucking purple light saber is distracting as fuck
>sheev says something, but I don't hear it because I'm suddenly contemplating why I'm worried about space cops if I am the space cops and why would the space cops arrest their own man for smoking weed, and oh fuck what if Kat fisto is cheating on me I mean I know she's a hooker and shit but-
>suddenly motherfucker SPINS
>SPINS AROUND
>THROUGH THE AIR
>throws me off-guard
>space weed holding me like my bitch holds that alimony
>can't react
>get sliced

Fucking bullshit sith.
>>
>all four are Jedi Masters
>two get killed in one strike
>another killed with the next blow
>Sheev gets beaten by the most boring character in the series
>>
File: 1424894399555.jpg (43 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1424894399555.jpg
43 KB, 592x448
>>68164336
>Kit Fisto
>worthless
>>
jesus fucking christ i read "windu" and my first thought was someone was twisting that star wars character's name to be a play on dindu

then i remembered his name is actually mace windu

this place is hell
>>
File: image.png (517 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
517 KB, 960x640
>>68164336

YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT KIT M8?

ILL GLASS YA, CUNT
>>
File: Kit-Fisto.jpg (83 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Kit-Fisto.jpg
83 KB, 768x432
>>68164336
>Kit Fisto
>Not the best jedi
>>
>>68164836
I thought referring to John Boyega as "Boyega" was somehow a racial joke when he first popped up, I didn't think that was his actual name.
>>
>Jedi are the most powerful killing machines in the galaxy
>they can swat away blasters like Ralph Macchio blocking punches
>except for when the plot requires them to die
>every Jedi that dies goes out like a bitch
>>
>>68164937

Ima Gun Di's death speaks otherwise
>>
>>68164713

Good one
>>
>>68164441
>However, the sheev spin temporarily gave him the high ground,

Kekek
>>
>>68164336
He brought along some retarded incompetent jedi just to get rid of them. He knew he could defeat sheev by himself, he just wanted to kill two birds with one stone
>>
>Kit-Fisto
>worthless
wew, lad.
whatcha talking 'bout mon. blood fire.
>>
>>68164336
Kit Fisto is legitimately my favorite jedi, he doesn't fuck with all the petty skywalker drama and is a professional the whole way through, and kicks a metric fuckton of ass in the old EU.

Considering he had to be taken out by someone i'm glad it was Sheev, what an honorable death.
>>
Kit Fisto is worthless
>>
File: Kit_Fisto.jpg (7 KB, 290x406) Image search: [Google]
Kit_Fisto.jpg
7 KB, 290x406
i'm so proud of /tv/ right now
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.