[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this season's finale's scene with Dennis in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Was this season's finale's scene with Dennis in the hallway the best way to Flanderize a character in the history of television?
>>
Flanderize?
>>
>>68163254
>Flanderize

reddit meme
>>
Flanderize?
>>
>>68163368
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 320x320
>>68163254
>flanderize
>>
tvtropes predates reddit you cornballs
>>
Hi diddly ho, neighbor!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okqrUnXTcfo&nohtml5=False
>>
Fuck you guys
>>
>>68164043
do you really expect people to have a real conversation when you use fucking retarded buzzwords like flanderize?
>>
>>68164275
I didn't expect the manchildren of this board to immediately leap to screaming leddit despite the term coming from before that site even existed

My mistake for overestimating this board again. For future reference what term would you use to concisely explain a sitcom character's qualities being pushed to caricature-esque extremes?
>>
Always Sunny is the only show where Flanderization makes it funnier
>>
>>68164547
reddit
>>
>>68164665
you're a dumb guy
>>
>>68163448
according to that definition all the characters were flanderized
>>
>>68164733
Yeah I wasn't saying they weren't, I just thought that culmination of Dennis' was really well done.
>>
>>68164547
You could just use caricature. He is now a caricature. No need for buzzwords or -esque.
>>
>>68164547
You don't use any words to describe it. You just realize that character development rarely happens in a sitcom. They're going to act the same way that's the whole fucking point, this flanderization meme needs to go.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.