[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you laugh, oh you laugh but the truth is i said some not nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image2201948x.jpg (13 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image2201948x.jpg
13 KB, 620x350
you laugh, oh you laugh but the truth is i said some not nice things about afro Americans
>>
Stop laughing, it's not funny.
>>
you see, there's still those words, those words
>>
>>68159802
thats funny because hes not even racist
>>
how do we unJUST his career?
>>
>>68159802
He should have never apologized. He's a comedian. If someone is offended, tough shit.
>>
>>68159802
YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK.
YOURE BRAVE NOW MOTHERFUCKER
>>
These are the guys Michael Richards was screaming at in the comedy club, they talk about the stuff he said to him that wasnt on the video
https://youtu.be/2VFGv0mdckM
>>
>>68160074
Seinfeld has been over for too long and he said nigger in public multiple times while completely sober. Even people will forgive Gibson for his outbursts (and they should) since he was drunk.
>>
>>68159802
>afro
Kek Wasn't that the PC approved nomenclature for about six months in 1993?
>>
>>68160125
normally I'd agree with you, but they weren't offended at a joke. he was going on an insane tirade that is only funny at his expense. i laugh every time just because its clear he's an emotional lunatic.
>>
>>68160125
>He's a comedian
Just not a very good one. It's why he went right for the a-bomb when getting heckled.

Could have blasted them in so many different ways and won the audience back.
>>
>I'm not insane, that's what so racist about this.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68160125
It's not comedy when it's just a guy on stage throwing a shit fit
>>
File: 1437378277683.png (427 KB, 533x616) Image search: [Google]
1437378277683.png
427 KB, 533x616
>>68160181
>15 niggers walking in at once
>'we were louder than expect'
We know exactly what you're doing when a whole group of you comes in a restaurant or movie theater. Fucking loud as shit when they're in a group.
>>
>>68160181
You mean "these niggers"
>>
>>68160181
are they denying the fact that they're niggers?
>>
File: casalou-cover.jpg (15 KB, 187x244) Image search: [Google]
casalou-cover.jpg
15 KB, 187x244
>furiously makes Freemason signs to save his career
>>
>>68160074
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW
>>
>>68160181
they actually want money?
>>
50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU ALL TIED DOWN
>>
>>68161103
>unironically misquoting
Never post again, newfag.
>>
>>68159802
I don't watch comedians, but you'd think they shouldn't acknowledge hecklers at all unless they can take the heat and turn it in their favor. Even without the racist remarks he just looked like a kid throwing a tantrum.
>>
YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.