[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>share the load What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 349x144
>share the load

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68158203
He wants to drink Frodo's sweet boy juice
>>
>>68158203
It was a trick! He wanted to steal the precious for himself.
>>
He meant nothing homosexual, he just felt the ring was a burden that was wearing too much on Frodo and was a good friend
>>
>>68158203
How can he be that perfectly shaved after months of walking in the woods? Are hobbits the twinks of middle earth?
>>
>>68158875
It's all those hobbit loads, its natural nair
>>
He was talking about Gollum giving him and Frodo a facial then sharing an eskimo kiss.
>>
>>68158203
He is suggesting that Frodo can let him carry thing Ring for a little bit to ease his load.
Which he sort of does in the book, as when Frodo is poisoned by Shelob, Sam thinks he's dead and takes the Ring to finish the quest. >>68158875
Hobbits don't grow facial hair. Also Aragorn is described in the book as being clean shaven.
>>
>I CAN'T CARRY IT FOR YOU, BUT I CAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68158203
Cumplay invitation.
>>
Snowballing
>>
LUMPEN PROLETARIAT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.