[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he as big of an asshole as HBO made him out to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Octavian.jpg (62 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Octavian.jpg
62 KB, 506x316
Was he as big of an asshole as HBO made him out to be?
>>
What? He was the most level-headed forthright character I've ever come across, even as a teenager; which should tell you something right there.
>>
>>68154333
he's an ego driven sociopath m8
>>
>>68154416

Go to bed, Marc Anthony.
>>
>>68154416
>t. Cicero
>>
>>68154485
Antony was the best character on the show by far
>>
I'm thinking of watching this show and I need people to push me into it, so tell me if it's good or not.

I imagine it's like Game of Thrones, but less shitty. Is that accurate?
>>
>>68156318
It's good. Lots of Game of Thrones actors in it.
>>
>>68156318
Watch it or don't no one gives a fuck what you do with your free time. If your time was so precious you wouldn't be asking others how to spend it.
>>
>>68156585
>Watch it or don't no one gives a fuck what you do with your free time

/tv/ does
>>
Cleopatra was soooooo fucking hot
>>
>>68154201
>>68154416
>>68154333
I know time-jump was necessary, but they really should've left the first kid even as a 20+ year old, new actor sucked, he was waaaay too creepy, original kid played him on the spectrum, with tantrum issues, but still loyal and obviously very smart.
>>
>>68156703
that was the plan until it got cancelled
>>
>>68156620
I thought she looked like a little boy.
>>
>>68156269

That's not what OP was talking about.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.