[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the Six Feet Under finale? Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: sfu-s05e12-everyones-waiting.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sfu-s05e12-everyones-waiting.png
2 MB, 1280x720
How do you feel about the Six Feet Under finale?

Do you think it loses its impact on multiple viewings?
>>
File: sixfet nate amess.gif (875 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sixfet nate amess.gif
875 KB, 500x375
I watched it for the first time a few months ago and I was very moved. I got so into those characters....
>>
File: six feet under.jpg (87 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
six feet under.jpg
87 KB, 500x667
RIP NATE
>>
>>68153624
I felt the show died about halfway into its run and just decided to get ultra edgy. I think they jumped the shark with the episode where the dude carjacks him and forces him to do crack.

I honestly can't even remember the ending.
>>
A lame finale that was cliched and overly melodramatic that came across like they had run out of ideas.
>>
>>68154722
I think it upped the stakes a bit, but I appreciated that they tried to incorporate as many life experiences as possible into a drama about human lives, deaths and relationships, including trauma.
>>
>>68155029
Granted it's been about 10 years since I last watched it, it's surprisingly unmemorable compared to Sopranos, Lost and other greats of the era.
>>
>>68153624

Pic related should have been the end of the show. Or, at the very LEAST they should have not brought Nate back after S2. That was a huge mistake, IMO.
>>
File: 960[1].jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960[1].jpg
58 KB, 960x540
>>68155575

FUCK, forgot pic.
>>
I haven't watched a single scene of this show but everything I've heard about it just makes it sound like a cheesy soap opera.
>>
File: six feet 1st.gif (595 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
six feet 1st.gif
595 KB, 250x188
>>68156239
>I haven't watched a single scene of this show
>>
File: six-Feet-Under.jpg (321 KB, 1100x1467) Image search: [Google]
six-Feet-Under.jpg
321 KB, 1100x1467
I didn't realize I kinda liked Claire until after the finale. She was so annoying as a teen and awful as an art snob, but at the end, you realize she may have been the strongest Fisher all along...
>>
I just completed the third episode of the third season

third season has been down. I don't give a fuck about Nate's baby or his fucking vegan annoying wife. I don't care much about Michael c. Hall and his boyfriend's relationship. Just stick to the morality and family drama, I can't believe I'm saying this but Claire, the teenage girl, is my favorite character. I've never felt that in a show before
>>
File: six-feet-under-theredlist.jpg (1 MB, 1779x2592) Image search: [Google]
six-feet-under-theredlist.jpg
1 MB, 1779x2592
>>68156907
Stick with it. The fifth season is one of the greatest seasons of television ever. The David and Keith stuff is skippable really. GLAAD just had a real hard-on for this show when it was on; it won all sorts of awards for its positive and somewhat realistic depiction of homosexual couples. I can't say I ever cared an ounce about Keith but still loved the show.
>>
>>68153624
I still haven't gone back and rewatched this show. it was too depressing the first time and I got too emotionally invested in some of the characters.

maybe one day I'll revisit...
>>
>>68156239
>>68156907
>reading a thread about the final episode of a TV series you haven't even finished

fucking why
>>
>>68158421

I read pretty much every new thread I see, and if I have something to say I post. So what?
>>
>>68153624
I went back recently and watched. It wasn't overall as great as I remembered, but the finale is still one of the best.
>>
>>68158421
Well in my case I've lost a bit of interest. Still going to watch it but I don't care as much about being spoiled
>>
>>68155575
>>68155685

Yeah, the show went on too long, but the ending was still GOAT.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.