[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hor/ Horror General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rome.jpg (66 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
66 KB, 400x588
So if a horror film is also kino what should I refer to it as.

I am thinking spookino myself, but suggestions are welcome.

Also any suggestions on good horror? Are you excited for anything?
>>
>>68152675
Can't wait to see The Witch when it comes out with good quality, unfortunately they don't screen it in the local cinema.
>>
Watch Repulsion, OP. It's great and by the same director. I haven't seen the others in the "trilogy" because I'm scared they won't be as good.

You can just call them horror films, because that's what they are. Some people really hate the "horror" label thanks to hack critics like Ebert, but it's worth embracing/reclaiming.
>>
File: Suspiria-poster.jpg (1 MB, 2135x2973) Image search: [Google]
Suspiria-poster.jpg
1 MB, 2135x2973
>>68152675
Watch Suspiria op. Gorgeous film with a great soundtrack. The story isn't brilliant but as far as horror goes it's pretty decent.

>>68152759
>I haven't seen the others in the "trilogy"
If you managed to get through Repulsion, you'll have no problem with Rosemary's Baby or The Tenant.
>>
>>68152675
Is this a sequel to Breaking Bad? Looks the same
>>
>>68152759
Ironically I got that image from Ebert's site where it got 4*

Right now I am trying to get excited for the horror genre but I just cant.
>Annabelle 2
>Conjuring 2 (Now with 100x the jump scares)
>Unfriended 2
>Saw 8

Although honestly I am kinda excited to see if "Lights Out" is any good. The short film its based on is pretty fucking spooky, and they brought him on as director so it has promise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbJE0y29_c
>>68152889
The only one I've seen is Rosemary's Baby, so I should get on it.
>>
kinonope
>>
Anyone else really like horror films, but get too scared to watch them? I love it when I finish one, but I'm too scared to watch most of them.
>>
File: RWB.jpg (105 KB, 570x771) Image search: [Google]
RWB.jpg
105 KB, 570x771
>>68152962
Honestly, don't even worry about the big production company horror movies. It's the smaller horror/thriller films that tend to debut at Fantastic Fest which really deserve your attention.
>>
>>68152675

HAIL SATAN, HAIL SATAN!!!!!
>>
>>68152985
They kind of make me tense, not really spooked. Usually I watch movies to chill, so sometimes I can't finish horrors.
>>
DUDE GENERALS LMAO
Do you wanna talk about something or are you just making a thread for the sake of it? fucking reatrd kill yourself. back to r.eddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.