[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy Fieri is now the main character in the last show you watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13
File: Johnny Test The Movie.jpg (85 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Test The Movie.jpg
85 KB, 736x960
Guy Fieri is now the main character in the last show you watched
>>
>>68152098
>Guy Fieri as Tony Soprano

Not bad
>>
File: 12cgva.jpg (48 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12cgva.jpg
48 KB, 500x281
>>
>>68152098
>Guy Fieri on man vs food

ITS A ONE WAY TRIP TO FLAVORTOWN
>>
>The People vs Guy Fieri

Did he do it?
>>
>>68152098
>Guy Fieri as Lookwell...
I don't know...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQ3HbB0c8Y
>>
>Guy as Ripley
The part where he strips down to his undies and covers himself in burger grease to fight the Alien is pure kino
>>
>frasier

Not sure how to feel.
>>
>>68152098
>Heart of the sea
>The flavortown scene on the life raft
>>
If you hate Guy you're literally from Reddit
>>
File: rules of flavor.jpg (146 KB, 1048x903) Image search: [Google]
rules of flavor.jpg
146 KB, 1048x903
>Guy Fieri in charge of Bob's Burgers
>>
>midnight special
>michael shannon has to help his troll son get to flavortown
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>68152098
>Guy fieri is an undercover nazi spy for the rebellion in man in the high castle
>>
>30 Rock
>Head writer of Flavor Town
>>
>>68152098
>Poirot

Pfffftahaha
>>
>Guy Fieri is now the leader of the FBI BAU unit
>>
File: 53825382583.png (208 KB, 312x367) Image search: [Google]
53825382583.png
208 KB, 312x367
>Guy Fieri Twilight Zone

Street scene. Summer. Man in the Camaro is Guy Fieri, a connoisseur of delicious eats. His destination: flavortown.

Unfortunately for Guy, he will soon realize that delicious flavor isn't on the menu for today. His detour will take him into a place of inexplicable oddities, a place we call... The Twilight Zone
>>
Guy Fieri as Dexter

??
>>
>Guy Fieri as The Monarch

"21! We're going to flavortown, and I need my uniform to be spotless! Manolo, be a broski and cook up some of those zesty rancheritos you always make. You know, the ones with the queso?

WE LEAVE TONIGHT!"
>>
>>68152098
Once I active the use of 100% of my brain, I'll have access to every type of flavor that could possibly exist in the universe
>>
>>68152098
>Guy Fieri as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
>>
>fresh prince of bel air
>guy fieri as uncle phil
Yeesh
>>
Gurren Fieri

Just who the hell do you think is taking you to flavor town??
>>
>>68154497
>universe
>not town

Why even bother.
>>
>>68153915
Kek
>>
File: HungryBurger-SRL-NA-C-UE.png (240 KB, 306x450) Image search: [Google]
HungryBurger-SRL-NA-C-UE.png
240 KB, 306x450
>>68152098
>Yami Fieri has to finish Kaiba's duel against Noah with with only 400 Lifepoints
>>
>>68152098
Here's the story of a wealthy chef
who ate everything
and the one doctor who had to put him back together
>>
>>68154565
He could be Riker, but Riker/Guy episodes would be more fun.
>>
File: Vb6tAYk.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Vb6tAYk.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>mfw the last show I watched was Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
>mfw Guy Fieri is now playing Guy Fieri
>>
>Guy Fieri as Peewee
What
>>
File: 200w.gif (344 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
344 KB, 200x112
>>68152098
Guy fieri in to catch a predator
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 540x304
Guy Fieri as Negan on The Walking Dead.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Guy. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my puffy McMagics to kill your flat McTragics for killing my people... you killed more of my McMagics. Not kulinary gangsta, broski. Not kulinary gangsta. You have no idea how not tater with that gator that shut the front door is, but I think you're going to be out of bounds to flavortown shortly. Yeah... you are so going to regret splashing some rub on my hog in a few minutes. Yes, you are."
>>
>Arrow

>My name is Guy Fieri. After five years on a hellish roadtrip, I have come home with one goal: to save Flavor Town
>>
>>68152098
>Better Call Saul

It improves greatly
>>
Spotlight
Kek, not sure which character he'd be. Maybe the priest.
>>
File: guyfieri-0179-pkg_resized.jpg (64 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
guyfieri-0179-pkg_resized.jpg
64 KB, 825x550
>Dr. Pavel I'm GUY
>>
So he's now an early 90's homicide detective in Baltimore?
>>
>>68155283

The antagonist from the last 5 minutes of the last episode of last season is not the main character.
>>
File: Bob's_Burgers_promo.png (92 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
Bob's_Burgers_promo.png
92 KB, 250x338
Wouldn't be too out of his league
>>
WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN.
BITCH
>>
>>68153915
bravo anon
>>
>>68155498
Hey this is how it's done on Triple D!
>>
>>68155467

He will be
>>
>Guy Fieri on SG-1

Earth is doomed
>>
War and peace
>>
>>68153915
Going down the highway, cruising down to flavortown, Guy stops for gas at the closest station for a fill up. He gets out the car and walks inside, the bell atop the door rings as he enters and finds no one is there. He yells "Hey its Guy Fajita, I'm rolling down to flavortown. I may go to a diner, drive-in, or dive. Can I get some gass, not from the ass. Preferably."
>>
>>68156360
Someone walks out in an amber trench coat and a smile. "What can I do you for other kind?" Thinking that this guy just hasn't seen his barber in a while and pretty frustrated, guy recalls the first time he's ever been to flavortown. The smell of obviously fried Ecuadorian man fingers and chicken. The sight of hostesses smoking quite literally a pack in one break. Mr.Fajita was a stern man but had a large heart, due in part to his four failed triple bypass surgeries. He'd take little guy everywhere like the time Little Guy or LG for short, watched his father commit adultery with a 15 year old Vietnamese lady boy. And the time LG was literally used a human shield for the Mexican cartel. Working with the cartel was one of the best, yet worst times of my life. The work sucked, but as long as I got to gaze upon Rosalina.
>>
>>68152098
Guy Fieri as Vic Mackey? I'd love it.
>>
>longmire
Guy fieri is the sheriff of flavortown.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42 KB, 355x200
>>68152299
MAN ALWAYS WINS!
>>
>>68152098
>Farscape
>Has the recipe for wormholes
>No more food cubes
>>
Guy Fieri's Hells Kitchen
> "This salmon doesn't take me to flavor town bub!"
>>
Guy Fieri's Bar Rescue

Every bar is turned into a Flavortown-quality diner
>>
>>68152098
>true detective S1

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Dog whisper
"Your pooch made the best fudge I have ever tasted."
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.