[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck comics thread* Bill burr... Married a nigress, constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 970x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 970x761
Cuck comics thread*
Bill burr... Married a nigress, constantly shits on white people in his comedy, constantly kisses black ass in his comedy. I like him and all but I admit he's a fucking cuck
>>
>>68149535
He just wants a half black super athlete for a son
>>
>>68149535
I'm waiting for the divorce. Shit is going to be cash.
>>
>>68149535
OP do you know what a cuck is??
>>
>>68149535
He's a cuck but once he gets rid of that bitch shit's going to be so cash.
>>
>>68149535
Bill lives in fucking LA, of course he's gonna be a good goy to appease the Jews.
>>
File: louis-ck360.jpg (83 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck360.jpg
83 KB, 950x534
>builds a comedy career on nigger jokes
>"cuckcuckcuck :^)"

Never change, /tv/
>>
>>68149692
So after Noa dumps him she gets $2 million big ones?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 750x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 750x305
>>68150589
*the lovely nia
>>
>>68150631
>>68150589

I really don't want this shit to happen to him.
>>
>>68150589
>So after Noa dumps him she gets $2 million big ones?

you fucking retards.

he talked about this in one of his mmpodcasts.

these were his exact words

>let's get something straight people, this isn't one of those marriages where you put a ring on it and bam the wife gets half your shit after divorce. I took care of that piece of paper, it's not gonna happen.

seriously implying they have prenups going on.
>>
>It's a Bill is recording the podcast while he watches sports and barely puts any effort into the show, ranting for minutes at a time as he watches the game and forgets he is making a show
>>
>>68151336
Prenups are routinely thrown out in court. Nia's gonna get half of that Billy Burr dosh.
>>
>>68152584
>the so-called "Justice system"
>>
>>68149535
banker detected
>>
Why you going to Indianapolis bill?
>>
>>68152584
>Prenups are routinely thrown out in court

Are they really?
>>
>>68149608
Should have gotten a young fertile woman then
>>
File: CucK.webm (3 MB, 1165x720) Image search: [Google]
CucK.webm
3 MB, 1165x720
the one and only
>>
>>68152584
Dude tell me it isn't so. What the fucks the point then?
>>
>>68153000
>>
>>68151336
He got married in the state of California, right? They'd throw the book at him and give Nia everything if she cried hard enough.
>>
>Dad is a successful talent manager
>sent her to private schools
>lives off her husband's success
>still complains about white privilege and how hard it is to be a woman

http://www.xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
>>
>>68153063
There is no point. If you're married and you have a form of wealth then you're already losing. If you get kids then you're rolling gutterballs on your life decisions because the courts would rather have the children with the mother and not the father--especially if the father can't be present like it's presumed a mother could or willingly would. Then all she has to do is say that she's used to a certain lifestyle and needs to live in that range or whatever for her children's benefit and boom. That's forty to sixty percent of whatever you make for the next few years unless she dies, you get custody or the two of you reconcile this shit out of court.

For the amount of ways court can fuck people with a little bit of change out of finances and lifestyles in favor of the woman? People have been killed for way fucking less.
>>
>>68153234
Oh its brutal
>>
>>68153249
I seriously hope Bill doesn't JUST himself
>>
Why is /tv/ so obsessed with black people? I find it flattering desu
>>
>>68153369
It's just two asperger retards posting cuck shit. The rest hates niggers. Niggers belong in cages. :)
>>
>>68153395
Edgy
>>
>>68153369
>>68153395

Being racist is a crime

and crime is for niggers :^)
>>
>>68153541
I think your confusing niggers from black
people
>>
>>68149692

You know the statistics for WM/BF, Nia will be hanging on for as long as possible
>>
>>68149535
Marrying a black woman doesn't make you a cuck, if anything you're making a cuck out of the black man.
>>
>>68153598
w-what?
>>
>>68153234
Cunt wants to be kept, she got the lifestyle she wanted
>>
>>68153000
what is going on here

is one of those chicks married to Louis CK?
>>
Since this is what you guys want to see I'll post it often enough it'll hopefully sate your needs:

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>68153868
>black man and white woman on screen
>Louis cheers
>white man and white woman kiss
>Louis shakes head in disapproval

It's a meme.
>>
File: kek.jpg (417 KB, 938x660) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
417 KB, 938x660
>>68153961
kek
>>
>>68154008
D A N K
A
N
K
>>
>>68154012
OH MY KEKING GOD IS THAT A KEKY KEKOO THE FUCKFUKEKKEKASDLFKJASDFLH
>>
>>68153598
>le niggers and black people meme
>>
File: 1439100030040.jpg (2 MB, 9999x5903) Image search: [Google]
1439100030040.jpg
2 MB, 9999x5903
>>68154051
>>
>>68154147
Aren't you cucked hard enough that you cucking cuck all the cucks from the cucklydoodlycuckledoo?
>>
>>68152903
In California, yes.
>>
>>68153249
BRUTAL, absolutely BRUTAL.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.