[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Cameron gets mad because everyone wants to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 834.gif (69 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
834.gif
69 KB, 500x224
>it's a Cameron gets mad because everyone wants to fuck the 15-year-old supermodel episode
>>
>it's a Foreman wants to prove the world that black people can be decent and likeable individuals but fails miserably and goes back being Uncle Tom episode
>>
>it's a House's incest fetish makes him accuse a dad of fucking his daughter episode
>>
Sometimes, I just can't believe a show with such a great character ever became popular.

Anyway, what's your favorite season? Mine is 2.
>>
>>68150154
1-2-3 are all equally good.
>>
>it's a House stopped playing games and watching soap operas season
>>
>it's a House fingers a cunny under the pretense of removing a tick episode
>>
>It's a Foreman/Chase/Cameron illegally break into someone's apartment episode
>>
>>68149502
which ep
>>
>>68150581
>tfw when you were younger you thought doctors did stuff like this on daily basis
>>
>>68150651
S02E13 - Skin Deep
>>
>>68150675

DIAGNOSTICIANS
>>
>it's a Chase agrees with House because white dudes need to stick together episode
>>
>it's a Wilson, House bromance episode
>>
>it's a thirteen gets blacked episode
>>
>it's a House calls everyone an idiot episode
>>
DUDE LITERALLY NO NURSES THE SHOW

Used to make my mom (who was a nurse) mad that they did all their own shit. I lol'd
>>
>>68151199
that's literally every episode
>>
>>68151205
nurses are shit people, they're often rude and complain about their wages and working hours
doctors are nice, clean and educated and will almost never complain about their jobs in front of you
>>
>>68151205
One of the few weaker/unrealistic parts of the show. Chase was a master of everything, and all the doctors did the procedures themselves, including MRIs, lab tests etc.
>>
File: 1291311140914.jpg (75 KB, 475x417) Image search: [Google]
1291311140914.jpg
75 KB, 475x417
>>68151179

>wilson and house getting into shenanigans
>>
>>68151324
nice episodes, broke the routine
>>
>>68151309
If I wanted to watch dirty nurses and their problems I would be watching ER
>>
> you are fired
>>
File: 1451607038897.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1451607038897.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
>>68151276

>He hasn't gotten sweet, sweet pity sex from a wide-eyed nursing student QT doing her clinicals
>>
>It's THE LUPUS episode
>>
>>68151540
it's never the lupus episode
>>
> its lupus
>nah
>no srsly its lupus
>nah
>something happens to house, so he comes to a conclusion
>fuck its so simple give him and ***** and he is fine
>>
>it's a Wilson says something offhandedly that triggers House to solve the case episode

How many lives have been saved due to Wilson's blathering?
>>
File: foreman.jpg (12 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
foreman.jpg
12 KB, 400x226
>>68149502
>>
>>68151826
Almost as many as have been saved by House starting an escalating ego fight with a random, unrelated person.
>>
>it's a house does clinic duty and says gets away with saying the wildest shit to patients apart from that one time a cop almost sent him to jail for drug trafficking
>>
>it's a house sticks a bullet into a giant magnet and fucks up things for the whole hospital episode
>>
>>68151512
I love nursing students :^)
>>
>>68152244
They're all flips or spics, how can you like them?
>>
>it's a House's a good boy he dindu nuffin episode
>>
File: 1440622485252.png (249 KB, 368x425) Image search: [Google]
1440622485252.png
249 KB, 368x425
>it's a House and Wilson escalating prank war subplot episode
>>
>>68152268
maybe in burgerland, but aussie nursing students are mostly pure
>>
>it's a guy gets cucked and House gets that idiot to believe his gf will be having a virgin birth episode
>>
> Its a House breaks protocol, is about to get fired by Cuddy, but then the patient revives and thus proves him right episode
>>
>It's an autistic kid has pirouetting eyeballs episode
>>
>It's a Wilson is terminal so they go on a biker trip episode.
>>
>tfw you will never watch this show for the first time ever again

This was my favorite show back then when it was originally airing.
>>
>>68152406
If by "pure" you mean the cut of the lines they rack before rooting the closest thing with a pulse, then sure. They work hard, they play hard.
>>
>>68152977
we're all terminal anon
>>
>it's a House says there are only two genders episode

Deeply problematic to be honest
>>
>it's a Cameron gets her ass groped by an 8 year old episode
>>
>it's a house gives some know-it-all faggot a seizure during a chess game episode
>>
>its a we dont know how to light a scene season

first season btw
>>
>>68152521
Kek, I forgot about this.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.