[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this worth a watch /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: The_Killing_2011_Intertitle.png (133 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
The_Killing_2011_Intertitle.png
133 KB, 500x280
is this worth a watch /tv/?
>>
well.... is it?
>>
I won't know, I never watched it
>>
Never saw it
>>
>>68146522
Wait has this shit show not been canceled yet?
>>
>>68146522
it was the military woman the whole time.
she dies at the end
Now you don't have to watch that shit show
you're welcome
>>
>>68148852
You dont watch something to literally just know what happens, its about the delivery of it.
>>
File: Mireille+Enos+smI5knW0mTHm.jpg (29 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Mireille+Enos+smI5knW0mTHm.jpg
29 KB, 360x240
>>68146522
I know it's not her fault or anything, but goddammit, is she hard to look at. I don't think she's ugly or anything, but the two and only facial expressions she has are a mood killer. Sometimes it's hard to understand her character, in any show or movie, when her face sends so mixed signals. A shame really. I hope she, and she probably does, practices to get her facial expressions in control and more in the tone of the scene.
>>
binge watching the first 2 seasons
>>
>>68148800
Pretty sure it is. She has a new show already on ABC I believe, ''The Catch''.
>>
File: the-killing-469631l.jpg (544 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
the-killing-469631l.jpg
544 KB, 2048x1362
>>68149251
I disagree and she makes my wee wee feel funny. Though I agree, she's an odd looking woman. Can't put my finger on it. Guess she has a sort of "your best friends mom" sort of thing going on. Anyway, I love the show through hand through. It's patrician level comfy for binging (especially if there's gloomy weather out) and pretty engaging. As for Enos' looks again, I actually think her looking weird or plain-Jane works to the shows benefit. She's way more believable. I mean really, think about how ridiculous it would be if you had Megan Fox or fucking Amber Heard running around playing homicide detective.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.