[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/ your thought on this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
What's /tv/ your thought on this movie
>>
>>68146299

doesn't need a sequel, but bring it on anyway.
>>
>>68146299
underrated Cruise

better than all capeshit today
>>
10/10
way better action adventure than mad max was
>>
>>68146299
Best anime-movie out there
>>
>>68146299
10% my favorite movie of 2016
>>
>>68146299
/tv/ likes it

we have this thread every day
>>
>>68146360
Neither this or Mad Max is a 10/10 by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>68146410
how about a little rage?
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mad_max_fury_road/
>>
>>68146338
this

any new cruise scifi in production?
>>
Best scifi/action movie in years.
>>
>>68146458
What does that prove?
>>
>>68146299
Absolutely top notch until the third act. It had some serious fucking potential but they went for the pleb audience

It starts to go down hill after he gets to the part where he couldn't advance any further, but then just miraculously moves on. I wanted to see more of his turmoil of not being able to go any further.

Either way it was a good time just turn your brain off bro
>>
>>68146299
One of those delightful surprises that I wasn't expecting to like, but enjoyed quite a bit.
>>
>>68146502
that critics love shitty movies
>>
>>68146458
>97% of critics gave it a positive review
>This somehow makes it a 10/10
>>
>>68146463
The Mummy reboot, if that counts as scifi.
>>
That ending song.
>>
Why are there so many threads about this movie lately?

What's the point of shilling this?
>>
Ending was an asspull, but otherwise pretty good. I dug the scene where they stop the car.

I'm glad they changed the title and went with a Normandy remake since it was only a loose adaptation of All You Need is Kill. It was fun watching them fumble around trying to get a name on it though, and that they eventually just allowed the tagline to become the title.

9/10, pretty good flick.
>>
>>68147191

What's the point of you?
>>
>>68146326
This. Prequel focusing more on the war would be welcome, could have snippets of Cruise on the news and shit that shows him as the propaganda guy.
>>
>>68147191
Sequel got confirmed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.