[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to George Webbs by myself today to go eat some breakfast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
I went to George Webbs by myself today to go eat some breakfast. Plan on going to my local cinema to go see Midnight Special afterwards. Jeff Nichols is the only true auteur left.

You guys are always phobic about going to public places alone but it's quite comfy and not many people are paying attention to you as you might think.
>>
>>68144972
>breakfast
>two dishes
>>
a thread died for this
>>
>>68144972
Fat fuck
>>
>>68145115
lol
>>
>>68145002
Learn 2 breakfast m8.
>>
how did you spill pepper all over the table? learn to eat you fucking pig
>>
>>68147455
leave me alone
>>
>>68144972
Wait

Did you mash up your pancakes for some reason?
>>
>>68144972
>Me: one ticket please
>Vendor: you're on your own?
>>
>>68144972

I dread to think how many:

- Calories
- Grams of sugar
- Grams of fat
- Grams of sodium

There are in there.

If you had just stuck to the dish on the left I guess it would be okay, as long as you planned on burning off the calories from the hash brown. But the mess on the right probably has over half your daily allowance of sugar, maybe even all of your allowance.

Are you a fat fuck by any chance? Even if you're not that shit is killing you on the inside.
>>
>>68144972
That's not real cheese and you totally fucked up that pancake, great job.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>68147880

>Naw, I'm waiting for a friend
>>
>>68148060

Just waiting for a mate
>>
File: 1410429992347.jpg (46 KB, 321x340) Image search: [Google]
1410429992347.jpg
46 KB, 321x340
>>68144972
wish i could have a big breakfast like that, i'd just end up puking.

i'll have some yogurt and one banana, that's it
>>
>that piece of processed cheese on hash brown
>gives you packaged butter
>not cutting your pancakes and dunking it syrup rather than flooding your plate and leaving 80 percent of it soggy

disgusting plebs
>>
>>68144972

Not Bob Evans?

You breakfast cuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.