[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was Abraham, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 652863453845.jpg (46 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
652863453845.jpg
46 KB, 690x460
It was Abraham, right?
>>
>>68144939

read the fucking comics you faggot
>>
>>68144957
Because the show follows comic deaths so closely right?

Just like how Morgan got bit by a child zombie while he wasn't paying attention?

And like how Abraham got an arrow through his eye?

Or Rick getting his hand chopped off?
>>
It was the cameraman.
>>
>>68145009
He must have been a big guy.
>>
it was either Abraham, eugine, glenn or daryl
>>
>speculating on a purposely ambiguosed scene

reddit just fucking leave already
>>
>>68144939
it's probably the gay guy
>>
GLENN
L
E
N
N
>>
It was the audience

Bravo
>>
>>68144939
who the fuck cares?
They want you to speculate but the scene was chopped and screwed til it was absolutely meaningless

Anyone still contemplating who died at this point sucks cock by choice.
>>
Was "taking it like a champ" some sort of gay rape joke?
>>
>>68145193
>chopped and screwed

Haven't heard that term in awhile, though it meant something a little more different
>>
>>68144939
Ffs its Glenn, the audio confirmed it, it keeps to the comic storyline and his arc was done with anyway.
>>
File: 1409155637238.gif (1 MB, 364x297) Image search: [Google]
1409155637238.gif
1 MB, 364x297
When's that fat fucking tard Eugene gonna die?

he's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>68144939
>negan kills one of his own men
wow, that negan sure is a whacky guy. what a great unpredictable character i wonder what the fishy frick he'll do next :)
>>
I'll be honest with ya here.
This scene really kinda upsets me.

A lot of people don't like season 2, but season 2 is my favorite season. I realize how bad parts of the Walking Dead are with filler and whatnot, but I genuinely like the show. I see the series flaws, I realize they could use some actual profanity and whatnot, but this one scene, not even showing who was murdered, bothers me the most out of all the series faults.

In the comics, from the pages I've seen, the guy with the braids in his hair was supposed to be in this scene.
Why did he even show up with Glenn and kill some of Negans men?
What's the point of some of these characters?
>>
It was one of the four who were already captured. There's a reason they kept showing first-person views from their container with muffled audio for a few seconds throughout the episode.

So it's either:
Glenn
Daryl
Michonne
Rosita

More than likely Glenn or Daryl.

Kirkman said on the Talking Dead right after that all the clues as to who it was were there.
>>
File: glenn rip proof.png (898 KB, 1150x975) Image search: [Google]
glenn rip proof.png
898 KB, 1150x975
It's Glenn.
>>
>>68145526
>it could be Daryl

>willing to get rid of fan choice #1

opinion discarded
>>
>>68145175
BS. First, I'm not dead. Second, I wouldn't take it like a champ.

Your theory just got debunked.
>>
>>68145702

He still isn't signed on for season 7, he has a new show, and would be the show equivalent death of Glenn in the comic.

It's more probable than other characters.
>>
>>68145193
>Anyone still contemplating who died at this point sucks cock by choice.
Would you even say that they thank for getting a cock in their mouth?
>>
so when does it come back? this fall?
>>
>>68145835
In 6 months.
>>
>>68144939
Christ, it was Aaron (gay guy).

Someone posted his fake sfx head a couple of days ago.

They make a rubber head to smash open...
>>
>>68145046
How do you figure?
>>
>>68148151
I'm sure that happened
>>
>>68145807
He's signed for as long as they need him

he already filmed his showvduring his off time, its on his schedule

this has been posted 500 times already to disable your dumbfuck theory that you somehow think is all tight and waterproof.

NOW

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>68145807
>He still isn't signed on for season 7,
What the fuck are you talking about? You remind me of the friendless kid that'd butt into other people's groups and desperately lie the whole time for attention. You don't know jack shit about any of their contracts.
>>
>>68145406
Abraham isn't one of his men retard, he's the ginger Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>68149862
>let me just lie to get other peoople thinking what Im thinking, due to the lack of evidence supporting the belief I somehow formed.
>>
>>68145046
For you
>>
>>68145526

It's going to be Daryl. The audio with Maggie screaming and Glenn saying "MUH MAGGIE!" is just a red herring and reference to the comics to throw people off. Daryls gone.
>>
>>68144996
Remember that scene where hershel got shot up with his son while defending the prison?
Or where dale was eaten by cannibals?
Or how about when carol hugged a zombie
I still cant believe they cut off tyreeses head like that and Killed off judith with her mother
>>
>>68145295
Audio isnt anything. You have to slow it way down and distort it to maybe possibly hear something that your desperately trying to.
>>
>>68149437
Not to mention one of the first person views of the shed shows the top of his head.
>>
It's Rick
>>
>>68144939
WE WILL ALL FIND OUT - NOT IN THE NEXT SEASON BUT TROUGH SET PHOTOS.

THEY FUCKED THIS UP SO BAD
>>
>>68145009

This. You just got the sopranos ending. Game over.
>>
>>68150395

How ridiculous would it be if Lori is still alive? I mean, we saw the baby explode and her fall to the ground but we don't know if the shell actually impacted Lori herself. I doubt she could be alive considering the walkers would've swarmed around her quickly.
>>
>>68150556
It's so bad. The only way they can possibly hide it is if they filmed multiple versions of the death scene and the entire first half of season 7 is flashbacks.
>>
>>68144939

I thought they were going to do a viewer poll like big brother and let the fans decide.
>>
>>68144939
It ain't me.
>>
>>68150777

..Or they just created a set indoors and shot the scenes there?

They could easily replicate that night-time RV setting indoors. It'd be a lot of trouble and probably somewhat costly though so don't expect AMC to do it but technically that'd be a way to stop leaks, at least from people sneaking around set. If they have people leaking from within, it's gonna get out no matter what.
>>
I still think they filmed it all. There's no reason to believe they haven't.
>but the actors said! the writers said!
They fucking lie every season, Jesus. If they haven't filmed it though it's going to be odd season everyone go from cold dragon breath to no visible breath in the same "scene".
>>
>Most likely
Glenn, Daryl, Eugene
>Second most likely
Abraham, Aaron
>Unlikely
Any of the women
>Won't happen
Rick, Carl
>>
File: happy-woman.jpg (23 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
happy-woman.jpg
23 KB, 342x400
>>68151452
>Unlikely
>Any of the women
>>
>>68150288
Or they just killed off Glenn, because why the fuck ot at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 855x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 855x491
>>68144939

Imagine Negan strolling up, doing his whole routine, Glenn is who he chooses. He hits Glenn on the cranium with lucille, blood starts streaming down his face, the whole group starts screaming, Maggie is hysterical saying shit like "LEAVE HIM ALONE", Rick is shouting "STOP THIS" furiously. Glenn looks concussed and in shock, his face is one of disbelief and confusion, not pain. Negan says "TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!!!!", and hits him squarely on the temple, One side of Glenn's skull looks broken inwards, one eye is bulging from it's fractured eye socket, only now does it occur to him exactly what has happened, he tries to call out Maggie's name but he's brain damaged beyond repair and only manages to say "m-m-magg" in a slurred speech.
Negan hits him again, this one drops him, his eye is now hanging from the nerve, he is twitching violently, Negan looks at the rest of the group who are crying and screaming for him to stop and he gives them a shit-eating grin in response.
He proceeds to repeatedly hit Glenn over and over, with each hit the groups cries are becoming increasingly angry and desperate. You can faintly hear Rick say "YOU'LL DIE FOR THIS".
When Negan is finished, Glenn's head is a puddle of brain matter and bone fragments. Negan issues a warning to the group to never cross him again. He then leaves. Roll credits.

If this happened how it should, normies who aren't familiar with the comics would flip, it would be red-wedding levels of shock. They ruined what could've been the best moment in a TV series in 2016 by making it a cliff-hanger, destroying all shock and momentum there could have been. They ruined the best villain introduction of all time.
>>
File: 123515612.jpg (219 KB, 1118x1069) Image search: [Google]
123515612.jpg
219 KB, 1118x1069
>>68145210
Negan is indeed gay. Why else would he wear that tight little leather jacket? Also the red scarf is probably hanky code. Red means he is into fisting.

If I were Rick I would have told Negan that he picked the wrong and that the leather club is two blocks down
>>
If it's not Glenn then fuck this show even more than I've already fucked it.
>>
>>68152086
>Red means he is into fisting.
kek
>>
File: image.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
So many normies in this thread...
>>
>>68145124
Please, not before he has sex with Daryl.
>>
>>68152371
Why don't you like Glenn?
>>
>>68144939

I dunno, the way Negan grinned when Abraham arose like the pick of the litter made me think he'll spare him for gumption

Then again the showwriters are as neutered as Rick's group is and Abraham is honestly the safest choice. Or A-ron if they didn't already kill off another gay in a hilariously inappropriate way
>>
>>68150777

Didn't they basically do something like that with L O S T and Locke in the casket?
>>
File: 1458249533081.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1458249533081.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
>>68145175
>mfw negan was actually hitting himself
>>
File: SHIIT.gif (943 KB, 196x165) Image search: [Google]
SHIIT.gif
943 KB, 196x165
it's CORAL
>>
>>68151822

>That description
You just made me hate that jew-cuck Gimple and all the rest of the production and writing staff all that much more.

Fucking hell, they ruined what could've been a generational tv moment. Something that really ventured outside the safe zone(no puns intended) and made it's mark a lasting one. Instead, we got a heaping pile of horse shit that completely ruined the moment we've been waiting for since the All Out War arc first came up in the comics.
>>
>>68154148

Different anon who thinks Glenn needs to die here.

His character sucks, he's fucking boring. He was rad as fuck in the first couple seasons but by season 3 he's become a full-on fuckin' whipping boy. His pseudo tough-guy demeanor and "muh Maggie" is so overly annoying/boring it fucking makes me wanna bash my head into a desk repeatedly.

I feel like if they DON'T kill him off, it'll be to appease the Asian demographic because he's literally the only Asian on the show unless they introduce a new one with the Kingdom.

Glenn needs to go, his character arc has run it's course and frankly, it'd be a lot more gut-wrenching from a plot sense; A married, soon-to-be father getting his brains bashed all over the place in front of his wife and friends, after dodging what looked to be certain death at least twice this past season. It'd be such a parallel to how life really can be AND would allow them to execute further comic storylines without mucking them up too much.
>>
>>68151227
That's what they did. Negan's entire scene was shot inside a studio.

However, whoever get Lucille prolly won't waste their time loitering around the set afterwards.
>>
>>68151443
>I still think they filmed it all
Norman Reedus did say he know who got Lucille, if that is of any consultation.

And Andrew said him and the cast made a pact not to discuss the death.
>>
>>68152086
>Negan is indeed gay
So, that's why he look like someone with aids. Fucking Dwight on the side.
>>
>>68144939

Hell no. It's Daryl. He's been at the center of every Savior encounter. He was the first to meet them, and the first to take out some of them.

It's definitely Daryl
>>
>>68156879
>killing off the cash cow
no
>>
>>68154237
Gimple said the Negan-Carl relationship will be remixed into the show and Negan'll show admiration for someone else. So, that is probably why. Negan sought something in Ab.

Kirkman said he want Ab to survive until All Out War, also.
>>
it was eugene
>>
>>68156940
Who wouldn't like abraham?
>>
>>68155670
I'd give my kudos to Gimple and Kirkman if they made Negan Lucilled Carl.

Although, they need to do good at not making their goofs/errors noticeable.
>>
Regardless which one dies I'm sure the creators want a women leading hilltop. So it's either Glenn or Abraham.
>>
>>68155694
Thanks.
>>
>>68145403
>I think he got Luciled.
>>
the general opinion by anyone NOT paid to kiss the shows ass, is that the season finale sucked and did not please anyone.

imagine how much more the backlash would be, if they come back from break straight into killing daryl; it would be the biggest fuck you to an audience if done
>>
>>68145690
I love how autists try to prove who it is when half the time shows continuity is fucked up and and all these little bits of evidence won't mean shit, even if the conclusion is right.
>>
>>68156879
>Dwight shot Daryl
>Negan want a fresh kill
Try again.

It'll be Glenn regardless. They're making fans play the "Guess Who Dies" game to mend the six month wait.

I'd be genuinely surprise if Negan Lucilled Daryl, however, they probably have one last arc for him left.

Reedus said he know who dies and it is gutwrenching, so either Gimple sat him down and talked to him about his death or he's bullshitting and think he know.
>>
>>68157484
This.
>>
>>68157696

carl said on twitter that he had no idea who was killed. they gave him the script and he said it only included what we saw on television. they werent on set when negan beat the camera up with the bat
>>
>>68157787
>they werent on set when negan beat the camera up with the bat
Riggs was. You can see his shadow on Negan when he swing Lucille and bat [character] >>68155670
>>
This cheap ratings ploy of a cliffhanger really felt like the straw that broke the camels back for me. An obnoxious end to a season of shitty plot contrivances, inconsistent writing and a complete disregard of continuity.

But I am not sad about it, I feel like I've broken free of this shows awful curse. I couldn't care less about their lackluster excuses and poor attempts to rectify this in season 7. I'm done with this, finally.
>>
>>68157787
Everybody lies. That may be a new concept to you, yet it is true, they spew sophistry to save their own skins or to prevent themselves from revealing the truth.
>>
>>68157787
Daryl said in and interview he knows what happened and it's "gut-wrenching"
>>
>>68144939
Honestly who gives a fuck who it is? When the death is finally revealed to us it will barely carry any weight because the tension from the finale is gone.

Seriously how fucking stupid is AMC?
>>
I am praying it's Daryl. I'm sick of Daryl fans. I'm sick of hearing my mom praise Daryl every episode, even the ones he's not in. Whenever the group is in trouble and Daryl isn't around, she quips "That's what they get for not bringing Daryl."

When the groups in trouble and Daryl is in trouble too, she gripes "Daryl would never fall for something like this, what terrible writing."

She obviously lust for Daryl and I pray for his death, I'm also sure of it because Norman got his own show now so all the darylfags can still watch more of him.

Also, his show is him actually travelling around the country, I really doubt that leaves him with enough time to do TWD stuff too.
>>
>>68157787
>Norman (Daryl) went on Good Morning America and said he know who dies
>Andrew (Rick) purportedly received a secret script and said it made him want to not attend work for the six years he has been on the show
>McDermit (Eugene) avoided any questions on the cliffhanger and his theories on who he thinks died and said he is obliged not to talk about it
The cast lied. They know yet can't admit it.
>>
>>68158959

It's also most likely going to be spoiled by some cast list or script leak.
>>
>>68144939

I think we all know that Negan killed the patriarchy
>>
>>68158962
Reedus filmed Ride With Norman already, he filmed the pilot during his off-shooting days on the set and when filming completed circa November.

It is feasible he could focus on both shows if one don't conflict with the other.

He may not die by Negan, however season seven is likely his death sentence, since Dwight'll fill in as Daryl replacement.
>>
>>68158962
Tell her to fuck right off and remind her of the times the Ricktatorship was not to get fucked with.

And can't you watch it in your own room alone or something?
>>
>>68159141
It'd get spoiled when they film in either May. Gimple said he'll try his best to maintain the secrecy.
>>
>implying the writers know who they are going to kill yet.

this thread
>>
you know, kirkman said there were clues. along with all the previously discussed clues with eugene and him giving rick the bullet making instructions and having that melodramatic scene of him accepting his suicide rv mission, at the very beginning of the episode he tells rick

>let me be your anchor

meaning let me be your sacrificial lamb
>>
>Walking Dead fans don't realize they've been tricked into watching a soap opera ever since the Governor was introduced

shit show, senpai
>>
>>68157484
I second this, just watch how Glenn fell off the dumpster, they fucked up the positioning when he fell on the ground
>>
>>68160346
>Mid season finale Sam starts fucking up while everyone is trying to sneak through the horde when the group are only about 10 yards away from the front door
>No Way Out picks up and completely ignores this cliffhanger.

At this point the continuity in this show is so awful I half expect season 7 to start with a completely reworked Negan entrance and kill.
>>
>>68149437
damn, bro. Why so salty?
>>
File: hastalavistababy.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
hastalavistababy.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>G-guys, the cast wouldn't lie on tv and social media to keep the hype up r-right?

Literally Gullible - The Thread , accept it faggots, they were allowed to blink except for the chink.
>>
>>68157862
That's just the way the light wrapped around his jacket. It's not Carl's hat.
>>
1.It def had to be a guy because negan gave the ol HES taking it like a champ unless they change it like edgy faggots
2.the gimple said it was a beloved character basically from the begging so eugene abraham and arron werent as beloved as daryl or glenn but again edgy faggot writers might change things
>>
>>68151822
This sums up so perfectly why I was so pissed off.
>>
>>68161203
All the characters are beloved to them.
>>
>>68157323
Well I talk to real people off the computer and they all loved it the cliffhanger and finale.
>>
It would be great if it was Rick, i know it isn't but if a show killed it's lead out of nowhere that would take tremendous testicular fortitude.
>>
>>68161608
>Z Nation did it but that show isn't really that good. It's something to watch on demand when you are bored.
>>
>>68161745
don't know why I greentexted but whatever
>>
How about that spinoff last night. I hate the emo Mexican
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.