[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You'll never again get hyped up for the new Fringe episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>You'll never again get hyped up for the new Fringe episode.
>>
Why doesn't Anna Torv have a job? She's 2qt
>>
>>68143383
I was barely hyped up for the pilot episode, and it was all downhill from there once I saw it was just The X Files with new characters.
>>
>>68145208
The first season maybe. You clearly didn't watch it further...
>>
>>68145260
Why would he watch it further? Look I loved Fringe, but those whole you must watch 3 season of a tv show before you decided if you like it thing is kinda stupid.
>>
I wish Peter went full baldie and took over the world
>>
>>68145330
I wasn't talking about liking it or not. But you saying it is just an X-Files clone is bullshit.
>>
It was a great series that got progressively worse as the alternate universe arch and "peter doesnt exist" arch was introduced they fuckes up their own series and should have just stuck to their "sciencey detective" themes.
>>
>>68145260
No I didn't. Though I'm assuming it got cancelled for a reason.

I did watch the one episode where Eric the Midget guest starred, just out of curiosity. Had no idea what was going on, though.

Was kind of cool watching his head explode, though.
>>
>>68143383
Why would you do this to me Anon
>>
For every 9/10 episode there's like 14 episodes of nothing, still a good show tho
>>
File: Fringe-S3x19-How-wonderful.jpg (28 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Fringe-S3x19-How-wonderful.jpg
28 KB, 640x345
Has any other serious live action show ever done a cartoon episode before?
>>
>>68145432
It went a little down hill after Season 3. The alternative universes setting and how it was executed is still one of the coolest shit on TV though.
>>
>>68145583
Wasn't the alt universe thing done to death with Sliders though
>>
>>68145416
Crazy person

God Tier
Observapocalypse (5)

Great Tier
Inter-Universal Warfare (3)
Inter-Universal Espionage (2)

Good Tier
The Pattern (1)

Shit Tier
Emo Bell (4)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.