[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's loving going from voice actor back on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Do you think he's loving going from voice actor back on the A-list?
>>
>A-list

I'm sure he likes how much more notice he's getting again but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
He's probably going to die in the next film while Mary Sue gets to live.
>>
>>68143073
*sniffs
>>
>>68143073
the only list he was and is on is star wars list.

when hos roles in the new ones are over he is back to voice acting etc
>>
>>68143073
I think he is passionate about everything he does.

Fucking guy is playing a character in a video game, mocap, likeness and all. He just picks what he likes and lives low-key. He's a true bro.
>>
>A-list
Can't say since he's not A-list.
>>
>>68143073
He'll never be A-list, but he will always be iconic.
>>
>A-list
Let's give him some dialogue first before we start throwing that one around.
>>
File: The-philosopher-Slavoj-Z--007.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-philosopher-Slavoj-Z--007.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>68143617
>>
>>68144447
i just watched guide to ideology last night and i kept thinking how he looks like him.
>>
Did he ever do anything in live action other than Luke Skywalker?
>>
>>68144444
>>
>>68144447

We are supposHHed, father, to be engaged in a deadly combat, which is all at once Freudian, political, and dramaturgical in its nature. It could be supposed, that the nature of our shtruggle would make for an entertainment, in the form of a movie.

You, as cypher in black, are the totem not only of fascism, but even of totalitarian left ideologies e.g. the marriage of Stalinism, Hitlerianism as a hated Other, the allegedly hateful nadir of the circle-model of the political spectrum ant so on. Consequently the rebellion, which quite the opposite of being "terrorists" in this milleu, somehow yet stand for liberal western democracies, are able to project onto your image whatever ashpects of this dreaded totalitarianism are most hated to it. A clue may exist in that in our previous encounter, you severed my right hand, which is less a fascistic object, but the western token of goodness and right action par excellence. The subsequent grafting of your machine-limb onto mine has confirmed that merely being in the world, causes one to take regrettable actions, make poor choices and so forth. But to allow the whole self to give in to this "father-figure", A Fredian-political abnegation of freedom, is to succumb to totalitarianism, and is thush intolerable. This exchange of our hands, then, is a reminder to western liberal society of itsh own ideals, from which it must not stray if it wishes to maintain its own identity.
>>
>>68143073
>back on the A-list?
>back

Even from 1977-1983 Mark Hamill couldn't get work outside of Star Wars and was jealous of Harrison Ford.
>>
I don't think he cares. He legit enjoys doing voice work and he's probably as known as the joker as he is as Luke at this point.
>>
File: look.png (265 KB, 518x310) Image search: [Google]
look.png
265 KB, 518x310
>at last the Ford is no more
>once more the Hamill will rule the billing order
>>
File: Screenshot_20160407-163635~2.png (469 KB, 1033x563) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160407-163635~2.png
469 KB, 1033x563
>>68144025
It looks like he is having the time of his life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.