[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's intelligent enough to hate his own movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1401x788-42-57544614.jpg (83 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-42-57544614.jpg
83 KB, 1401x788
Do you think he's intelligent enough to hate his own movies?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (20 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
20 KB, 300x241
>>
He hates gangs we know that
>>
MAAAAAHAAAAAA THE ITALIANS
>>
>>68140830
Nigga knows cinema history and is well aware of it
>>
He hates his older films so much he refuses to cast DeNiro for his newer ones.
>>
>>68140866
He hates Gangs? what the fuck? it was one of his best movies.
>>
>Muh gangsters
>Muh criminal outsiders

You've now seen all his movies
>>
>>68141084
Bitch have you seen Hugo?

I think he's more than clever, or rather open minded, enough to be self critical. If you listen to the man speak about films it's clear that his passion runs deep and his knowledge is expansive. I don't know why but I don't think he'd be a very egocentric person.
>>
>>68141232
That's based on a book though.
>>
>>68141325
So?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.