[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of when you see this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: NewLineCInema.jpg (12 KB, 672x288) Image search: [Google]
NewLineCInema.jpg
12 KB, 672x288
For me it's the first Mortal Kombat movie.
>>
>>68139227
LotR FotR.. best movie ever made. sad that the rest of them were as good
>>
A Nightmare on Elm Street, and I don't even remember if it began with this.
>>
Either Home Alone or one of the Rush Hour movies.
>>
I think of New Line Cinema.
>>
Blade
>>
>>68139227
It will always be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKJidSHyv0c&ab_channel=m34th00k
>>
File: 1398365079664.jpg (21 KB, 234x298) Image search: [Google]
1398365079664.jpg
21 KB, 234x298
>>68140810

YOUR BROTHER'S SOUL IS MINE
>>
Nightmare on Elm Street, because I've seen them way too many times.
>>
>>68140599

same
>>
>>68139227
TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze, namely the previews for Suburban Commando and Step Kids
>>
>>68141085
>TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze
this
>>
Dumb and Dumber
>>
>>68140599
This one.
>>
>>68139227
>>68140810
This, but in my case, I also think of the actual music that goes with that logo. It's like my brain alternates between one of the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VIHtxQPEU
>>
>tfw new line cinema was merged into warner brothers and is no more
>>
>>68139227

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do!"
>>
>>68139227
Shoot 'em Up or Harry Potter.
>>
>>68141114
This, or at least the music
>>
>>68140599

Due to the success of the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, New Line Cinema is affectionately known in the industry as "the house that Freddy built."
>>
>>68144604
That's cute.

A shame that >>68142545

It got eaten by Bugs. Or something.
>>
The Mask
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.