[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its always sunny season 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
This season was bad and you know it! YOU KNOW IT!!!
>>
Not bad just... Disappointing
>>
The Suburbs episode was good, but the rest you can tell they don't write it anymore.
>>
I will admit this was the first season that had me thinking that maybe they should stop doing this soon. That being said, it was still pretty good overall.
>>
It had about 3 and a half episodes I liked, way more than the previous three seasons
>>
suburbs was good, the leprechaun episode was good, the ski episode was good, and both the boat episodes were good
the rest i can't remember, but the only one i remember thinking was really shitty was the art one
>>
better than last season as a whole, but still continuing a downward pattern. For a comedy, it's still good when compared to the others still going.
>>
felt like the first episode really set the tone of the whole series: Rehashed old jokes
>>
Dee looks really hot in this promo photo

Dee pisses me off. Some episodes I would fuck her silly and others I'd only give her a second glance because of how bizarre she looks.
>>
>>68141160
Hotfunny girls are like that, Alison Hannigan and Anna Farris are similar, in on scene smokin hot, in the other munchkins.
>>
It was about as good as the last few seasons. Past its prime but still funny. I don't know if they can really carry off 3 more seasons though
>>
>le suburbs episode was good meme
>le shouty man Dennis
>le Mac is gay

Stop liking episodes with gimmicky plotlines. It was one of the worst episodes ever. Back when this show was good, the characters would've explored the suburbs and schemed about it. You know, like an actual storyline? This was just shouting with a car, house interior and driveway backdrop.
>>
The show sucks now, they should call it a day
>>
>>68139040
If only they'd return to writing the episodes themselves instead of hiring retarded new writers that don't know jackshit the show would be good again.

I mean, Christ, we are never gonna get something in the caliber of The Nightman Cometh ever again.
>>
>>68139040

The whole season generally felt like they were just "preaching to the choir"
A middling Sunny season is still better than any other comedy on television.
"Being Frank" was a fantastic ep
>>
>>68141451
I guarantee they do a callback to the nightman cometh before the series finishes
>>
>>68139334
it used to have unscripted feel to it, now it feels dull and stilted a bit
ah well, only 3 more seasons to go until it's inevitably renewed again
>>
>>68141239
Truly hot women will never be funny. They have no self-irony and would never make a joke at their own expense. Also, it is very difficult for the audience to believe self-irony from a person who looks like they got it made.

It's actually the same for men. It just happens that traditionally attractive men never try to force themselves as funny.
>>
>>68141589
preaching to the already strong fan base, whilst not doing anything to create a more original series
>>
its going to become utterly stale in the next two seasons
>>
>>68141589
Being Frank was 16 minutes long and most scenes were just lifted from that one Prodigy video
>>
>>68141592
i think they were kind of embarrassed by it's popularity
people were making them do the song at convention panels and there's even a video of a class of chinese children singing it
>>
>>68141713
When arent comic panels a cringe fest though? but yeah your probably right. Although, the live show looked pretty good despite the twats waiting outside at the start, enough to put you off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JnWCwz0Ak
>>
>>68141394
a charlie day haha
>>
>>68139419
amen brother
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.