[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faraci and /tv/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1460363199934.png (52 KB, 607x355) Image search: [Google]
1460363199934.png
52 KB, 607x355
>It looks really confident in all the materials we’ve seen so far, and what I’ve heard about the reshoots is that David Ayer is being surgical in addressing things he wasn’t satisfied with, reacting to all the feedback he’s gotten so far, and that much of the new material adds a sense of scale to the mayhem in the film’s final third.

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/harley-quinn-continues-to-dominate-in-new-suicide-squad-trailer#fJlBsIPo561DEApr.99

BASED AYER

SAVE US FROM SNYDER
>>
>>68135495
Snyder is cool brah, don't believe everything you read in Reddit.
>>
Damage Control
>>
>>68135495
Yea because reshoots are a sure sign of things going well
This jew couldn't put a spin on it if his life depended on it.
>>
Damage Control
>>
WB sending out their director to do some PR

still surprised The Rock hasn't deleted that tweet about marvel
>>
>>68135691
post it
>>
>>68135495
I hope Faraci's career is finished after this and no one listens to that fat SJW fuck ever again
>>
>>68135651

Reshoots happen with every movie bro
>>
>>68135691
Which Tweet?
>>
Faraci said they used all the jokes in the previous trailer. New trailer had all new quips all in different scenes.

/tv/ btfo
>>
>i-i-it's going to be great, just like BvS
As if the "marketing" involving Leto wasn't indication enough that the movie is going to be shit.
>>
Faraci is awesome. He's so left he ends up swinging all the way around and often comes off as sexist or a bigot.
>>
>>68135739

Faraci is a fat fucking virgin who makes stuff up just to try and treat his inner self-loathing with attention. His whole media presence is just one big shitpost.

If he wasn't such a SJW pandering faggot he would be the physical embodiment of /tv/
>>
>>68135706
>>68135732

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/719321185499160577
>>
>>68135964
Well at least someone has the backbone to be honest.
>>
>>68135964
>our asses
what capeshit is he in?
>>
>>68136276
He's going to play Black Adam.
>>
>>68135964
Was he in any of the DC capeshits?
>>
Do you want to see Faraci being BTFO in a boxing match? You're in luck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9Ju8hVnvE&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1454658949226.png (48 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
1454658949226.png
48 KB, 600x314
>>68135495
>Faraci
Why did anyone listen to him to begin with?
>>
>>68135723
Go to bed, Dabid
>>
>>68136867
>he gets headgear the second match
I love that he just nosedives after he takes a hit rather than fight it out. He's such a pussy.
>>
>>68136867

The fuck did I just watch
>>
>>68135495
Hold your horses there.

You guys were all over Faraci when the first BvS reactions came in, and it turned out he was right all along about it being shit.

So just wait for the movie to come out.
>>
Faraci, despite SOMETIMES having nice enough opinions, comes off as such a fucking douche that even if you agree with most things he says, he's still a fucking asshole.

Also, "muh capeshit leaks" ""journalists"" can fuck off.

>>68137048
I was going to say that he was kind of brave accepting such a thing in public, but then I watched the video and he's even more of a faggot than I originally thought he was.
>>
>>68137198
He was far from the only one saying that
>>
>>68135623

Fuck off Feige
>>
>>68135723

This.

P much all the Marvel movies have had them...
>>
>>68137231
Only he and Drew from hitfix reported that and everyone was quick to btfo them when the shills started with their twitter reactions.

Anyway, don't underestimate WB's stupidity, as it is evident that their #1 way of dealing with problems is denying their existence.
>>
>>68137198
Go suck your SJW idol's dick on twitter or something
>>
>show trailers
>reshoot scenes to please as many people as possible, delete everything that gets criticized
What a worthless piece of shit talenteless hack, I guess sticking to your vision is for people who actually have a vision. Not for corporate yes men.
>>
They should rename Suicide Squad to Please watch our movie
>>
>>68137419
>Ayer during 2015 Comic Con: "Suicide Squad is actually hilarious"
>>
Shit's going to be ass just like Dawn of Justice. Don't allow yourself to get hyped up for a DC movie again, /tv/. Please, I'm warning you.
>>
>>68137597
>Please, I'm warning you.

Or what, geekboy?
>>
>>68137518

>a studio is trying to get people to watch its movie.

That is how stupid you sound.
>>
Faraci was completely right about Dawn of Justice though.
>>
>>68135534
he is shit, Ayer has talent
>>
>>68135691
Marvel wont go after a gay actor
>>
>>68137674
>implying anyone who wasn't a DCuck didn't saw that coming
>>
>>68137653
A studio is trying to copy GotG and Deadpool to appeal to people who won't like the movie anyway

James Gunn warned us.
>>
Marvelcuck BTFO again
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.