[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think of Fincher's Girl with the Dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 307267.jpg (24 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
307267.jpg
24 KB, 620x349
So what do you guys think of Fincher's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

I thought Daniel Craig was pretty good, but Rooney Mara had complete command of the spectrum.
>>
>>68135487
I liked it, Fincher has done a top notch job with it
>>
Mara's character was as ornately constructed as the Farnsworth House from Lego's Architecture series.
>>
>>68136058
her name is Rooney, not Mara. Mara > Rooney.
>>
>>68135487
one of my favourite movies of all time. everything done right.

>original places
>GOAT UNIQUE OST
>rooney
>craig
>beautiful scenes from beginning to end

the only sin is that they wont do the rest of the material like this.
>>
Better looking remake of the original, almost pointless

>muh Finch
>>
>>68135487
I wish they'd continue this series.

SEQUEL WHEN.
>>
>>68138081
Rooney, pls. it's never gonna happen. just let it go.
>>
Someone post the sad letter from Ronney about th sequel.
>>
>>68135487
Unnecessary remake. Adds nothing new to the original.
>>
File: 1460368394453.png (866 KB, 1865x2292) Image search: [Google]
1460368394453.png
866 KB, 1865x2292
>>
>>68135487
really comfy and lego girl a cute
>>
>>68138081
theyre doing it again with that vikander girl
>>
>>68140032
Was twice as good as the original.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.