[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He tried to save us all. He tried to give us capekino. He tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: zack-snyder.jpg (121 KB, 1000x651) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder.jpg
121 KB, 1000x651
He tried to save us all. He tried to give us capekino. He tried to flip the genre on its axis. He did all of this: for us.

But we rejected him. We spat in his face..I, myself, am guilty of this..

But I'm awakened now. I've seen the light. Zack Snyder, the father of capekino, has called to me. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a masterpiece. It's such a masterpiece, that we're scared of it. We rejected it. We dismissed it. We cursed it. We were afraid of change..afraid to be challenged. Afraid of the possibility that capeshit could be more than funny quips and bright colors.
They could be Greek epics to the likes of which could rock us to the core.

We should be ashamed of ourselves. Ashamed that we have pushed Zachary to the depths of potential suicide. We must apologize to him..we must let him know that we understand now..we must let it be known that the Disney overlords no longer have us under their spell anymore..that we're free..that we have finally witnessed and acknowledged..capekino. We must NF. We must..
>>
>>68134826
He'll be fine

His wife is a producer
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
Finally after decades of searching I have found the great pasta graveyard
>>
File: 1334491523087.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1334491523087.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>68134826
>it's a pasta gets 300 replies episode
>>
File: 1460303906521.png (35 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
1460303906521.png
35 KB, 476x484
>>68135173
>its an common frog episode
>>
Just imagine the wonders he could do to a Marvel character. I want to see a Spider-Man movie from him
>>
>>68134954
NO QUIPS?!?!?!
>>
I loved it since day 1.
I failed you Zack, I wasn't able to spread the word faster. But God knows I tried, I tried.
>>
>>68135434

What religious character do you think Snyder would try to shoehorn spiderman being similar to?
>>
>>68135434
Jesus christ fuck no
>>
>>68135494

Noah

Snivveling_jew.tif
>>
>>68135434
that sounds terrible

Moonknight or Dr Doom might a better fit for him
>>
>>68135566
Common, it would be a lot better choice than that literal nobody who's doing the reboot
>>
>>68135494
Spider-man is obviously Sun Wukong.
>>
>>68135700
Please no, I don't want Doctor Doom ruined yet again.
>>
>>68135839
if someone's going to ruin him again it's going to be the writers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.