[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shouldnt we get the indiana cuck reboot we deserve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
shouldnt we get the indiana cuck reboot we deserve?
>>
>>68132488
With a black male lead ofcourse
>>
Oh boy I can't wait to see the Politically Correct 1930's!
>>
>>68132488

Pretty soon they're going to have to just use CGI Harrison ford instead of the real thing.
>>
I wish somebody killed Harrison Ford already.

He was once my favourite actor but now he's just some grumpy old man who gets shoehorned into movies he shouldn't be in.
>>
>>68132488

No... Indiana Jones movies were made for another time. I'd rather a new IP that didn't bum-rape established characters to make them more "modern".
>>
just recast the damn character already. i don't know why they're fighting this so hard when it's the obvious choice. people want to see more adventures with indy in his prime kicking all kinds of ass. the character is paper thin, it doesn't HAVE to be ford. i can't think of another franchise that could really use the James Bond treatment like Indy.
>>
>>68132910
I agree, I just want a "montana smith" that indy can maybe inspire in one of his college classes, and the he passes on the torch while only being on screen for less than ten minutes, and we get some new jackass to go explore caves and shit
>>
>>68133165
>Montana Smith

nah, gimme Düsseldorf Schmidt, a German anti-Indy
>>
>>68132488
Why not a new IP with similar themes instead?

Why does everything has to be rebooted and shit?
>>
>>68132488
Spalko?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.