[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking weebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Fucking weebs
>>
>>68131627
Is that Will Smith on the left?
>>
>>68131657
rip
>>
>>68131657

Chiewetel Ejiofor, remember the crazy merc in Serenity? SAME GUY.
>>
Pretty sure the Ancient One is Indian or Tibetan or something. It only makes sense that they'd dress in Eastern garb after their master.
>>68131657
Not every black guy is Will Smith.
>>
Is dbz live action . Cucumberbatch is that devil guy from season with babidi and buu or someshit
>>
I don't read comics... why do Capekino and his little black sidesick dress like it's a cartoon of the 1400's? Are they from another planet or some sort of pocket-dimension?
>>
>>68131757
The origin of Doctor Strange is that Stephen Strange and his gay lover are cosplayers who get sent on a magical adventure by a talking comic book
>>
>>68131787
So this book is the last Infinity Gem?
>>
>>68131627
black magic
>>
>>68131757

>why do Capekino and his little black sidesick dress like it's a cartoon of the 1400's? Are they from another planet or some sort of pocket-dimension?

You sound like a fucking moron, just wanted to let you know, you're not as funny or clever as you think you are.
>>
>>68131800
I don't fucking know I'm not a nerd
>>
>>68131800
more like the last nail in marvelfags' coffin. It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops, once again confirming why the man-children who still watch Marvel movies are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain retarded teenage boys.
>>
>>68131836
You sound like a fucking moron, just wanted to let you know, you're not as funny or clever as you think you are.
>>
File: Satan is the best.png (494 KB, 556x426) Image search: [Google]
Satan is the best.png
494 KB, 556x426
>>68131746
BOYCOTT THIS FLICK, IT PROMOTES ANTI-CHRISTIAN VALUES AND INTERRACIAL HOMOSEXUAL CONGRESS
>>
>>68131836
>Dr. Strange is going to flop, you'll see!
>Ant-Man is going to flop, you'll see!
>Guardians of the Galaxy is going to flop, you'll see!
>Avengers is going to flop, you'll see!
>Thor is going to flop, you'll see!
>>
>>68131878
anime is fucking gay and should be put in the bin
>>
>>68131707
they look the same tbqh
>>
>>68131627
those clothes are comfy af
>>
>>68131657
Will Smith died yesterday
>>
>>68132311
Sleep well Fresh Prince
>>
>>68131657
No it's jackie chan
>>
>>68131657
It's Don Cheadle
>>
>>68131757
>>68131818
Actually I think he brings up an interesting point. He's not like Thor, coming from a culture where people typically dress like that. He's a doctor, why isn't he wearing normal clothes? Only the cape and amulet are magic but not the pants or wrist wraps. And even then, the people or things that created magical clothing, why'd they choose to create clothing in that particular style? Because it fit in in the time it was created? Why don't modern magicians create Jeans of Agamotto or Ray Bans of Dormammu?

I feel like the most rational explanation is magicians don't want to look stupid by mixing and matching clothes so just dress around in theme with the magical clothing they find. Which is dumb, just cast transfigure or some shit and be a wizard wearing a leather jacket.
>>
>>68131627

>hating on magicshit

i bet you're real fun at parties OP XD
>>
>>68132444
Because Strange learns magic from some Tibetean guys in a mountain and that's the traditional sorcerer dress
>>
>>68131657

do you have autism? face blindness is a symptom of autism
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.