[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, that was a good snooze.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bcs.jpg (37 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
bcs.jpg
37 KB, 480x240
Well, that was a good snooze.
>>
>>68130034
>Hurrr durrrr where da explosions at??

This show isn't directed by Micheal Bay kiddo, this show requires actual patience and intelligence
>>
>>68130051
Give it up Vince. It's over. Make a better effort on your next show.
>>
>>68130034
>Where's muh drug dealers getting dissolved in a bucket of acid?

Fucking plebs!
>>
>>68130083
yeah surre surree lol youre just boring
>>
>>68130051
>>68130091
Really enjoying this emerging meme
>>
>>68130034
It's funny, when I fell asleep during one of the episodes and my wife's son had to tell me the episode's over I knew it was time to drop this show.

Really don't get how anyone enjoys this yawnfest.
>>
>>68130034
>Why arent there any violent shootouts in this show???
>>
>>68130034
>Where's muh exploding wheelchair man?
>>
>>68130034
This show has Breaking Bad's content presented using Mad Men's style.
>>
show is fucking boring. I don't know why you try to refute this. literally music montages to fill in the gaps
>>
>>68130034
>Whaaaaaaa why doesn't anybody blow up hospitals???
>>
>he wants ANYTHING to happen in the shows he watches

lmao at you plebs.
>>
>>68130034

I like it, but at the same time, I'm made increasingly aware of how shit a director that both shows had. Some of the dialogue is just hilariously bad

>That scene where Saul is a kid and watches his dad get grifted by the drifter
>That massive bucket of exposition dropped on his head by a fucking drifter
>>
I haven't watched the last 3 eps but I'm pretty sure a single sentence could cover their entire plot
>>
>>68130434

Pretty much. There's bits and pieces here and there, but really, the show invents drama only to resolve it an episode or two later. I'm not sure they were planning 3 series of this, the second series screams of "we're artificially lengthening a story we only planned to be 18-20 episodes long"
>>
>>68130312
>explosions
>>
RAAAAGH I'M SO MAD AT HOWARD, I'D BETTER KEK CHUCK
>>
What was he doing with the papers at the end? I was only half watching because it turned in to a "le epic vincey montage" scene
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.