[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won the harry potter game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
magine being Rupert Grint in Goblet of Fire and having to be like "bollocks,'ese buggers are starting to look really good, puberty's doing them a hell of a job! can't wait to 'ave mine!".. then you wait.. and you wait and you wait some more. Like seriously imagine having to be Rupert Grint sitting in the cafeteria with all the cast, while everybody flaunts their ass hooking up with everybody, you start to think like a teenager and become a whole lot more conscious about your body, your stupid red hair, your skinnyfat physique, your toad face, and you wonder why nobody else is talking to you, even if you're one of the main cast, you see Daniel liked by everybody, you watch everybody drool on Emma, and yet not a single person dared to look at you. So you chuck it in, you swallow it, you're one of the main 3, they're probably just jealous.. but its been so long now and only now you realize that you are the joke of the movie, you are the walking punchline, a talking jumbo waiting to be laughed at, the whole world will laugh at you. was it the way you looked? the way you talked? the way your face contorted? So wait till puberty, hoping it would fix everything, you start to notice neville looking better, you start to notice Emma turning into a beautiful woman, you start to notice Daniel planning life after Hp, and puberty left you looking like a caricature.

So you accept it, you're one ugly son of a bitch, you wait till its over, so what now? Daniel never grew more than 4 feet, Emma's turning into a huge bitch, Malfoy is fucking balding at 16, Neville turned into a chad.. what do you do with bajilion money? you do what you always wanted to do, become an ice cream man, give free ice cream to children.

then whilst driving that truck.. honking at children to deliver them their cold treats, you start to realize that it wouldnt be long before people suspect you of being a pedophile.

Whats next for his career?
>>
File: 615.gif (400 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
615.gif
400 KB, 300x214
Your post is all over the place OP. I can't determine exactly what you mean to be the topic. You ask who "won the Harry Potter game" but then you go on to talk about who you think lost. You rant on for three fucking paragraphs about him, and then you ask what's next for his career.

Make up your mind, what do you want us to talk about?
>>
>Emma's turning into a huge bitch

Always was and is well known for it. What's that word for Chad girls? Stacies? Emma is a massive Stacy. She was brought up in a wealthy family that were not old money enough for her to be classy.
>>
>>68129953

I'm ugly like him IRL.

Even at age 29 it is hard to tell if people are taking pity on me by talking to me, or if they are genuinely curious about what I have to say.

Thank god I am a man though. Having money makes being ugly in the face not such a hassle.

To be a chick and to be ugly is basically suicide mode imo.
>>
Rupert and Daniel is living the life doing whatever the fuck they want.
Emma is crying about her failed movies and feminists constantly calling her out on not being feminist enough
>>
>>68130405
>To be a chick and to be ugly is basically suicide mode imo.

tons of desperate pathetic dudes out there. Chicks have it on easy mode everywhere in the west. Not to mention you can be butt fucking ugly and makeup/surgery will make you look respectable almost every time.

exceptions exist but that's like 1/10000 odds.
>>
>>68130563
This.
You guys don't know how low underclass men are willing to go.
I knew this poor bitch. She would have been plain to look at ideally but she had acne ravaging her face AND her face was disfigured from a dog attack.
Personality-wise she was too sensitive and maybe on the spectrum.

She had a boyfriend.
>>
File: horns.jpg (874 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
horns.jpg
874 KB, 1920x1080
>>68130473
Sounds about right.

It's actually kind of cool that Radcliffe's been able to pull away from the Harry Potter pigeonhole a bit. He's doing well in plays, he's even had some good post-Potter movies.
>>
>>68129953
Who cares really when you have the financial ability to do whatever the fuck you want from fucking Russian hookers to serving Ice cream in a truck to kids who cares at this point
>>
>>68130224
He's just trying to force a copypasta
>>
>>68131025
I will force my dick in your ass
>>
Emmas starring in a film with Daniel bruhl out Friday
Starring in beauty and the beast and starring in a technothriller with Tom hanks she's fine.
>>
>>68130671
Radcliffe and classic dano have that movie coming out, looks fun
>>
>>68130405
>To be a chick and to be ugly is basically suicide mode imo.
Troll post, you have either never left your house and get your info from tumblr, or you're a woman yourself.
Being an ugly woman is easy mode in comparison to being an ugly man. Having a vagina instantly makes your societal value skyrocket.
>>
File: 021-uglyfacemugjugs.jpg (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
021-uglyfacemugjugs.jpg
150 KB, 500x333
>>68129953
>Emma
>beautiful
>>
>>68131210

>This is what men who have never spoken to a woman actually believe
>>
>>68131148
Stop trying so hard to fit in
>>
>>68129953
bloody 'ell, you're really 'avin a go at me aren't you? man alive, 'ev some butterbeer and relax won't ya.
>>
File: laughingcats.png (265 KB, 392x390) Image search: [Google]
laughingcats.png
265 KB, 392x390
>>
>>68131276
shut the fuck up
>>
File: misprintendwendolyn.jpg (160 KB, 421x439) Image search: [Google]
misprintendwendolyn.jpg
160 KB, 421x439
>>68129953
here OP here's a misprinted Wendolyn for you now leave me alone please. bloody 'ell...
>>
>>68130405

>Rupert Grint

>Ugly

He is better looking than all the other Harry Potter guys in the movies.
>>
in case you didn't know I forgot to mention it's very rare so please just take the bargain and leave me be
>>
>>68131219
Most beautiful girl in the world
>>
File: Hannah.gif (818 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.gif
818 KB, 500x282
>>68131783
That's not Hannah Murray
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.